Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,821
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Damn, that's hardcore. Props to the kid for landing something that was legitimately thought impossible 20+ years ago when Tony hit the 900.

I got nothing epic like that. My coworker sent me a cute thing, and thought I'd share it with you guys.

Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,821 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Damn, that's hardcore. Props to the kid for landing something that was legitimately thought impossible 20+ years ago when Tony hit the 900.

I got nothing epic like that. My coworker sent me a cute thing, and thought I'd share it with you guys.

ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,193
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
This'll be my ultimate video share, one that had me and my office in actual tears from laughter: a video critiquing the very thing I'm employed to do day after day

Also a "THERE I AM GARY, THERE I AM" moment, where my ear is featured for the earrings lmao
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,193 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
This'll be my ultimate video share, one that had me and my office in actual tears from laughter: a video critiquing the very thing I'm employed to do day after day

Also a "THERE I AM GARY, THERE I AM" moment, where my ear is featured for the earrings lmao
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
I kinda want to post a comment on the video about how you guys found it, but I feel like it would be presumptuous for me to do it. Either way, entertainment is entertainment!
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
I kinda want to post a comment on the video about how you guys found it, but I feel like it would be presumptuous for me to do it. Either way, entertainment is entertainment!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,679
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Sep 1st, 2021, 04:44 PM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:
I expect it came up through the algorithm, since Shira would be looking up a lot of videos on YouTube about Joe since she works for him.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,679 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Sep 1st, 2021, 04:44 PM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:
I expect it came up through the algorithm, since Shira would be looking up a lot of videos on YouTube about Joe since she works for him.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Wow, and awesome someone's done a video on that. I've seen some....newsletters Shira linked to a couple times before, went on the site but not as extensively like this guy did. 9500+ items in apparel, holy-, and the shipping cost is staggering. Amazed he went with one of the items he looked at in the end after that, wonder what he's done with the watering can. XD
Ah, there's a comment I instantly found great in the comments section:

Quote:JOE DON'T TURN YOURSELF INTO A MARKETABLE PLUSHIE YOU CAN'T HANDLE IT
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Wow, and awesome someone's done a video on that. I've seen some....newsletters Shira linked to a couple times before, went on the site but not as extensively like this guy did. 9500+ items in apparel, holy-, and the shipping cost is staggering. Amazed he went with one of the items he looked at in the end after that, wonder what he's done with the watering can. XD
Ah, there's a comment I instantly found great in the comments section:

Quote:JOE DON'T TURN YOURSELF INTO A MARKETABLE PLUSHIE YOU CAN'T HANDLE IT
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@Mr EliteL: Yeah the shipping got me too. I know the guy lives in Ireland and so international shipping becomes a factor, but there's no way the stuff he ordered weighs very much. I've had packages that are heavier and bigger than what he ordered sent by my parents and it didn't even come close to what he was being charged, so I would love to know how that shipping cost is really calculated. Errm

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@Mr EliteL: Yeah the shipping got me too. I know the guy lives in Ireland and so international shipping becomes a factor, but there's no way the stuff he ordered weighs very much. I've had packages that are heavier and bigger than what he ordered sent by my parents and it didn't even come close to what he was being charged, so I would love to know how that shipping cost is really calculated. Errm
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
According to one of my coworkers, there was an issue with shipping the gnome? I dunno, sometimes our vendor that we get our crap from can be a pain to deal with. But yeah, definitely gets me giggling thinking about that video every once in a while. I always tempted to comment on it with something brash but I legally cannot and it kills me ROFL
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
According to one of my coworkers, there was an issue with shipping the gnome? I dunno, sometimes our vendor that we get our crap from can be a pain to deal with. But yeah, definitely gets me giggling thinking about that video every once in a while. I always tempted to comment on it with something brash but I legally cannot and it kills me ROFL
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
This popped up in my recommends today, and I cannot stop laughing. Spoilers out of context for L.A. Noire ahead, but I am rolling on the floor laughing!

Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
This popped up in my recommends today, and I cannot stop laughing. Spoilers out of context for L.A. Noire ahead, but I am rolling on the floor laughing!

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@Maniakkid25: I actually thought that was added dialogue someone had dubbed over the cutscene until I watched it again. XD

I can't get it to work embedded but here's a neat clip from Twitch of the moment that Happy Hob beat the God Run 2. For those who don't know what it is, it involves beating Dark Souls 1, Dark Souls 2, Dark Souls 3, Bloodborne, Demon Souls, and Sekiro back-to-back without taking a single hit. If he gets hit at any point, he has to restart the entire run: https://www.twitch.tv/the_happy_hob/clip...nWpWMBq6Po

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@Maniakkid25: I actually thought that was added dialogue someone had dubbed over the cutscene until I watched it again. XD

I can't get it to work embedded but here's a neat clip from Twitch of the moment that Happy Hob beat the God Run 2. For those who don't know what it is, it involves beating Dark Souls 1, Dark Souls 2, Dark Souls 3, Bloodborne, Demon Souls, and Sekiro back-to-back without taking a single hit. If he gets hit at any point, he has to restart the entire run: https://www.twitch.tv/the_happy_hob/clip...nWpWMBq6Po
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
That reminds me of Dino's God Run SL1. SL1 means "Soul Level 1", so a God Run SL1 is the entire SoulsBorne saga (Demon's Souls, Dark Souls 1-3, and Bloodborne) without taking a single hit at level 1. As you might have guessed, this is the precursor to the God Run 2, because it came before Sekiro. Anyway, Dino gets to the end of a 16 HOUR RUN of that, he's on the last boss of Dark Souls 3, and 7 hours 42 minutes into the second part on Youtube, he runs in for the final hit.

This is something that legitimately brought me to tears after watching it, and my favorite part is not his reaction to completing the task. It's the look on his face as he runs in for that final hit. It instantly changes as you see what he sees. He knows this is it. The stress is finally over. No matter what, he finally beat it, and now he can rest. He has to struggle to hold it in those last few moments, and then he can finally release all of that emotion in one solid weep. It is, legitimately, one of the most heart rending and heart warming reactions I've seen in gaming.
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
That reminds me of Dino's God Run SL1. SL1 means "Soul Level 1", so a God Run SL1 is the entire SoulsBorne saga (Demon's Souls, Dark Souls 1-3, and Bloodborne) without taking a single hit at level 1. As you might have guessed, this is the precursor to the God Run 2, because it came before Sekiro. Anyway, Dino gets to the end of a 16 HOUR RUN of that, he's on the last boss of Dark Souls 3, and 7 hours 42 minutes into the second part on Youtube, he runs in for the final hit.

This is something that legitimately brought me to tears after watching it, and my favorite part is not his reaction to completing the task. It's the look on his face as he runs in for that final hit. It instantly changes as you see what he sees. He knows this is it. The stress is finally over. No matter what, he finally beat it, and now he can rest. He has to struggle to hold it in those last few moments, and then he can finally release all of that emotion in one solid weep. It is, legitimately, one of the most heart rending and heart warming reactions I've seen in gaming.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I hope to see that look on ChainChompBrayden someday. You know, the guy that's still trying to upload his Mario Maker 1 level at almost 4000 hours of attempt time. The Mario Maker 1 servers are actually down now as of March 31st, so for now it's just for the pride and ability to say he did it that he's still going for it. The tenacity to repeatedly play that same level for the equivalent of nearly 163 days straight... more power to him. Also the fact he made Twitch Partner without a mic or cam set up is also a feat in of itself. LOL

Here's his latest best attempt from 4 months ago. Literally missed the last jump. 10 minute level btw:

ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I hope to see that look on ChainChompBrayden someday. You know, the guy that's still trying to upload his Mario Maker 1 level at almost 4000 hours of attempt time. The Mario Maker 1 servers are actually down now as of March 31st, so for now it's just for the pride and ability to say he did it that he's still going for it. The tenacity to repeatedly play that same level for the equivalent of nearly 163 days straight... more power to him. Also the fact he made Twitch Partner without a mic or cam set up is also a feat in of itself. LOL

Here's his latest best attempt from 4 months ago. Literally missed the last jump. 10 minute level btw:

Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
That LA Noire clip, think it's one of those things I'll laugh every time I watch it. Needed the instant press of the Accuse option to work. ROFL

Also those two God Run moments, both of them and anyone who attempt and reach the end, incredible and mad to do it.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
That LA Noire clip, think it's one of those things I'll laugh every time I watch it. Needed the instant press of the Accuse option to work. ROFL

Also those two God Run moments, both of them and anyone who attempt and reach the end, incredible and mad to do it.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
So everyone remembers that infamous Four Seasons Landscaping incident right? Well I didn't know that the company had actually capitalized so hard on that infamy that they had a Super Bowl commercial, and it's glorious. XD

I don't really watch the Super Bowl so I never know what ads get put out for it, so for all I know there could be some other really sick videos that were made specifically for that event.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
So everyone remembers that infamous Four Seasons Landscaping incident right? Well I didn't know that the company had actually capitalized so hard on that infamy that they had a Super Bowl commercial, and it's glorious. XD

I don't really watch the Super Bowl so I never know what ads get put out for it, so for all I know there could be some other really sick videos that were made specifically for that event.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Oh yeah, man, that was so good. XD

This series on Food Insider's YouTube is very good. This episode made me really Errm about Starbucks' cake pops though. For that small little bite of cake, you get a fuckton of insane food additives and preservatives.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Oh yeah, man, that was so good. XD

This series on Food Insider's YouTube is very good. This episode made me really Errm about Starbucks' cake pops though. For that small little bite of cake, you get a fuckton of insane food additives and preservatives.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 

This is a video about William Utermohlen an artist that painted all his life until he could paint n more due to Alzheimer I think its an interesting but sad video so I felt like sharing it.
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 

This is a video about William Utermohlen an artist that painted all his life until he could paint n more due to Alzheimer I think its an interesting but sad video so I felt like sharing it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Share/Learn a Random Fact Moonface 86 12,561 Apr 14th, 2024, 07:01 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Share Your Own Tier Lists Mr EliteL 1 115 Mar 8th, 2024, 01:30 AM
Last Post: Moonface