Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,114
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
A topic to share videos you've recently watched or know of, that don't relate to gaming. Saw something interesting, funny, heartwarming or just anything (that doesn't break any rules of course) and feel the need to show us? Go right ahead.

Watched this yesterday or Sunday. Recommended by YouTube to me randomly, and was intrigued. The guy's, or group depending on if he's had help from others, really creative making this look quite official. Plus the event designs made me want to keep watching what will come next. XD 

[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,114 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
A topic to share videos you've recently watched or know of, that don't relate to gaming. Saw something interesting, funny, heartwarming or just anything (that doesn't break any rules of course) and feel the need to show us? Go right ahead.

Watched this yesterday or Sunday. Recommended by YouTube to me randomly, and was intrigued. The guy's, or group depending on if he's had help from others, really creative making this look quite official. Plus the event designs made me want to keep watching what will come next. XD 

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,540
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
That might just be the one time YouTube has recommended something that isn't total shit. I'm seriously going to spend a good chunk of my time one day watching that entire channel because of that. Heat 3 and Heat 5 of the underwater race were so insanely close that I was actually getting invested in the outcomes. XD

I enjoy that they give the crowd some things to do too so it feels like an authentic event experience. The fight in the stands was ridiculous. ROFL
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,540 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
That might just be the one time YouTube has recommended something that isn't total shit. I'm seriously going to spend a good chunk of my time one day watching that entire channel because of that. Heat 3 and Heat 5 of the underwater race were so insanely close that I was actually getting invested in the outcomes. XD

I enjoy that they give the crowd some things to do too so it feels like an authentic event experience. The fight in the stands was ridiculous. ROFL
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,211
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I seriously thought there were actual Marble Olympics out there for the first couple minutes of watching but learned that it's an amazingly well-made pisstake and I love it for that XD

This is incredibly well made as well. It's the Digimon Opening with Pokemon (video game) characters and it looks like it was originally supposed to be that way :O
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,211 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I seriously thought there were actual Marble Olympics out there for the first couple minutes of watching but learned that it's an amazingly well-made pisstake and I love it for that XD

This is incredibly well made as well. It's the Digimon Opening with Pokemon (video game) characters and it looks like it was originally supposed to be that way :O
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Finally found where this thread lives! Tongue

I wanted to share this absolutely superb video that I came across about a week ago and keep meaning to share here:

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Finally found where this thread lives! Tongue

I wanted to share this absolutely superb video that I came across about a week ago and keep meaning to share here:

queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Princess Peach Showtime {PS5] FF7: Rebirth [PC] Snacko
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,920
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Here's a video I uploaded on twitter with a glitch from DQXI:S DE;
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: ffix-p10.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,920 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Here's a video I uploaded on twitter with a glitch from DQXI:S DE;
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
@Moonface : Yeah, that video was seriously well made. Can't believe the detail they put in that from the use of karts, items (no edit-in shells, but shells on remote controlled wheels!) and location. Remember watching it quite a while ago, but forgot it's existence and well worth another watch. Kept thinking I first saw it from here (old board), but perhaps not now. XD

@"Witchy Queen" : Was Jade's hair doing that moments before, or just to do that in that instance she stepped into view? Seemed like the latter as you went into a menu, was concentrating on what you were going to do, but had to stop and exit when you realised what was happening. XD
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
@Moonface : Yeah, that video was seriously well made. Can't believe the detail they put in that from the use of karts, items (no edit-in shells, but shells on remote controlled wheels!) and location. Remember watching it quite a while ago, but forgot it's existence and well worth another watch. Kept thinking I first saw it from here (old board), but perhaps not now. XD

@"Witchy Queen" : Was Jade's hair doing that moments before, or just to do that in that instance she stepped into view? Seemed like the latter as you went into a menu, was concentrating on what you were going to do, but had to stop and exit when you realised what was happening. XD
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
(Oct 20th, 2019, 07:49 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
@"Witchy Queen" : Was Jade's hair doing that moments before, or just to do that in that instance she stepped into view? Seemed like the latter as you went into a menu, was concentrating on what you were going to do, but had to stop and exit when you realized what was happening. XD 

Actually, in the area prior to where I came out from, no Jade's hair wasn't flipping out in that way.  So yea, once I realized it was flipping out I hit record. xD
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
(Oct 20th, 2019, 07:49 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
@"Witchy Queen" : Was Jade's hair doing that moments before, or just to do that in that instance she stepped into view? Seemed like the latter as you went into a menu, was concentrating on what you were going to do, but had to stop and exit when you realized what was happening. XD 

Actually, in the area prior to where I came out from, no Jade's hair wasn't flipping out in that way.  So yea, once I realized it was flipping out I hit record. xD
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@"Witchy Queen": Your video reminded me of some of the ones I've posted from my PS4 onto my FB page:

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@"Witchy Queen": Your video reminded me of some of the ones I've posted from my PS4 onto my FB page:
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
@"ShiraNoSpook" I thought of you while watching this;
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
@"ShiraNoSpook" I thought of you while watching this;
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
That was pretty well done. I think the black Yoshi should've been Kamek though, just because it would be more fitting for the villain to be an actual Yoshi series villain.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
That was pretty well done. I think the black Yoshi should've been Kamek though, just because it would be more fitting for the villain to be an actual Yoshi series villain.
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Who's ready to watch some Book of Mario: Thousands of Doors?

A person with the moniker of Fatguy703 has made a mod of Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door with text put through Google Translate, and an occasional of uploader of (mainly 64) Paper Mario content Stryder7x has compiled a highlight video of his stream playthrough of up to Chapter 2. I assume the text started from the Japanese version of the game. I died of laughter. ROFL Carbon is the new best character, and hoping Stryder will post more or I'll have to find his full stream to see the rest.

Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Who's ready to watch some Book of Mario: Thousands of Doors?

A person with the moniker of Fatguy703 has made a mod of Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door with text put through Google Translate, and an occasional of uploader of (mainly 64) Paper Mario content Stryder7x has compiled a highlight video of his stream playthrough of up to Chapter 2. I assume the text started from the Japanese version of the game. I died of laughter. ROFL Carbon is the new best character, and hoping Stryder will post more or I'll have to find his full stream to see the rest.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
The best part for me so far is at 3:25 with the Goomba's in the battle. I wasn't expecting to see that sort of translation error come out of Google Translate in a Nintendo game. XD

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
The best part for me so far is at 3:25 with the Goomba's in the battle. I wasn't expecting to see that sort of translation error come out of Google Translate in a Nintendo game. XD
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,211
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Google has come a long way since translating Japanese into English (see: BUMP OF CHICKEN's band name origin), but man, if there still aren't certain kanji that aren't translating properly lmao
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,211 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Google has come a long way since translating Japanese into English (see: BUMP OF CHICKEN's band name origin), but man, if there still aren't certain kanji that aren't translating properly lmao
King Atem Offline
Playstation King
Currently Playing
Ni No Kuni: WotWW HD [PS4]
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2 | PS4 | Switch
XP: 1,163
Chrono (Shiny) Tomb Raider Fallout 
King Atem Offline
Playstation King
Currently Playing
Ni No Kuni: WotWW HD [PS4]
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2 | PS4 | Switch
XP: 1,163 Chrono (Shiny) Tomb Raider Fallout 
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
@King Atem I watched that video yesterday & I almost ded of laughter from it. Seems like no place in the service industry is safe from weirdo's & poo.

Btw: here's a Foamy the Squirrel vid before I go. Tongue
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
@King Atem I watched that video yesterday & I almost ded of laughter from it. Seems like no place in the service industry is safe from weirdo's & poo.

Btw: here's a Foamy the Squirrel vid before I go. Tongue

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Share/Learn a Random Fact Moonface 86 12,665 Apr 14th, 2024, 07:01 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Share Your Own Tier Lists Mr EliteL 1 121 Mar 8th, 2024, 01:30 AM
Last Post: Moonface