Pokémon Legends: Arceus
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,732
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
I'm not sure, as I haven't played again yet. Was busy playing Genshin/another game yesterday, haha. Maybe I'll get around to playing some more tonight and I'll find out. If Karo doesn't beat me to the punch and answer your question for you first, that is.
2023 Platinum Goal: 2/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Tunic
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,732 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
I'm not sure, as I haven't played again yet. Was busy playing Genshin/another game yesterday, haha. Maybe I'll get around to playing some more tonight and I'll find out. If Karo doesn't beat me to the punch and answer your question for you first, that is.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,667
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
For those of you in the US, GameStop is distributing codes for a Hisuian Growlithe and 20 Feather Balls starting February 25:
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,667 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
For those of you in the US, GameStop is distributing codes for a Hisuian Growlithe and 20 Feather Balls starting February 25:
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
I'm only like 3-4 hours into the game and I already have an Espeon.

Best. Pokemon. Game. EVER.

(For those who don't know/don't remember, Espeon is my favorite Pokemon all-time).
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
I'm only like 3-4 hours into the game and I already have an Espeon.

Best. Pokemon. Game. EVER.

(For those who don't know/don't remember, Espeon is my favorite Pokemon all-time).
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Legends: Arceus - Daybreak Update
Daybreak, a free content update (Ver. 1.1.0) for the Pokémon Legends: Arceus game, is available now!

In the Daybreak update, you will begin investigating mysterious mass outbreaks of Pokémon that are popping up all over the Hisui region. You’ll also have a chance to battle powerful opponents—like Legendary Pokémon and wardens—adding yet more options to your Pokémon battle experience.

Daybreak content will be available after viewing the game’s end credits.

Massive Mass Outbreaks of Pokémon Reported in the Hisui Region
A mysterious phenomenon is emerging across Hisui: mass outbreaks of Pokémon in multiple places, accompanied by rainstorms. Head out to investigate with Warden Mai of the Diamond Clan and her partner Munchlax. These special mass outbreaks offer a chance to catch Pokémon that are ordinarily difficult to find!

Endure the Whims of Arceus in the Eternal Battle Reverie!
When you go to sleep in your quarters, you can meet Arceus in your dreams and try your hand at a challenge of strength. Your opponents include lots of incredibly strong Pokémon. At times, you’ll battle in inconceivable situations like facing multiple Legendary Pokémon at once. Hone your Pokémon battle skills and see how long of a win streak you can earn in this new challenge.

The Eternal Battle Reverie will become available after completing all missions.

Aim for Greater Heights with Your Pokémon!
Once you’ve trained up your Pokémon well, you can take on new challenges at the training grounds in Jubilife Village. You’ll be able to take your battle skills even further by battling the wardens that you met during your travels or taking on challenging battles with difficult constraints—such as using only a single Pokémon.

A gift to celebrate Pokémon Day!
You can receive items that will help you on your adventure in Pokémon Legends: Arceus in celebration of Pokémon Day!

You can receive them by entering the password ARCEUSADVENTURE in the Mystery Gifts menu in your game before 7:59 a.m. (PDT) on Thursday, March 31, 2022.

This gift includes 30 Ultra Balls, 30 Gigaton Balls, and 30 Jet Balls.

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Legends: Arceus - Daybreak Update
Daybreak, a free content update (Ver. 1.1.0) for the Pokémon Legends: Arceus game, is available now!

In the Daybreak update, you will begin investigating mysterious mass outbreaks of Pokémon that are popping up all over the Hisui region. You’ll also have a chance to battle powerful opponents—like Legendary Pokémon and wardens—adding yet more options to your Pokémon battle experience.

Daybreak content will be available after viewing the game’s end credits.

Massive Mass Outbreaks of Pokémon Reported in the Hisui Region
A mysterious phenomenon is emerging across Hisui: mass outbreaks of Pokémon in multiple places, accompanied by rainstorms. Head out to investigate with Warden Mai of the Diamond Clan and her partner Munchlax. These special mass outbreaks offer a chance to catch Pokémon that are ordinarily difficult to find!

Endure the Whims of Arceus in the Eternal Battle Reverie!
When you go to sleep in your quarters, you can meet Arceus in your dreams and try your hand at a challenge of strength. Your opponents include lots of incredibly strong Pokémon. At times, you’ll battle in inconceivable situations like facing multiple Legendary Pokémon at once. Hone your Pokémon battle skills and see how long of a win streak you can earn in this new challenge.

The Eternal Battle Reverie will become available after completing all missions.

Aim for Greater Heights with Your Pokémon!
Once you’ve trained up your Pokémon well, you can take on new challenges at the training grounds in Jubilife Village. You’ll be able to take your battle skills even further by battling the wardens that you met during your travels or taking on challenging battles with difficult constraints—such as using only a single Pokémon.

A gift to celebrate Pokémon Day!
You can receive items that will help you on your adventure in Pokémon Legends: Arceus in celebration of Pokémon Day!

You can receive them by entering the password ARCEUSADVENTURE in the Mystery Gifts menu in your game before 7:59 a.m. (PDT) on Thursday, March 31, 2022.

This gift includes 30 Ultra Balls, 30 Gigaton Balls, and 30 Jet Balls.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,187
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I wonder if that code also is locked to post-game, or is just available to whomever owns the game to be able to use that code with. I'd like to get the game this month, I'm so close to being done with Brilliant Diamond >.<
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,187 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I wonder if that code also is locked to post-game, or is just available to whomever owns the game to be able to use that code with. I'd like to get the game this month, I'm so close to being done with Brilliant Diamond >.<
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
It's just PokeBall's so I don't see why they would be locked behind anything. They're probably just not obtainable until you get to wherever you get gifts and such from like how it works for every other Pokemon game that gives away items.

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
It's just PokeBall's so I don't see why they would be locked behind anything. They're probably just not obtainable until you get to wherever you get gifts and such from like how it works for every other Pokemon game that gives away items.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
I haven't tried claiming the code yet, but I could see them not wanting to let people early in the game have 30 Ultra Balls. Kind of OP for the beginning of the game. I imagine the code isn't progress locked though, but wouldn't be surprised if it was.

I should grab my Switch and try to claim in here... hmm. Maybe later, too lazy right now and about to start up some Elden Ring.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
I haven't tried claiming the code yet, but I could see them not wanting to let people early in the game have 30 Ultra Balls. Kind of OP for the beginning of the game. I imagine the code isn't progress locked though, but wouldn't be surprised if it was.

I should grab my Switch and try to claim in here... hmm. Maybe later, too lazy right now and about to start up some Elden Ring.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Here's another code for free items that I just found:

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Here's another code for free items that I just found:
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,187
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I should check to see if that code still works :think:

Anyone here beat it yet? I've just recently made it to the Coastlands. Caught myself a Growlithe and have already evolved it to Arcanine cuz I had a Fire Stone already. Hoping that doesn't lock me out of movesets like it would normally but I presume this game isn't like that.
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,187 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I should check to see if that code still works :think:

Anyone here beat it yet? I've just recently made it to the Coastlands. Caught myself a Growlithe and have already evolved it to Arcanine cuz I had a Fire Stone already. Hoping that doesn't lock me out of movesets like it would normally but I presume this game isn't like that.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pokémon (Series) | Feb. 27 Presents Summary Moonface 100 26,710 Apr 7th, 2024, 07:26 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet Moonface 166 24,655 Dec 21st, 2023, 12:06 PM
Last Post: shadow
  Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl Moonface 74 18,747 Mar 19th, 2022, 05:10 PM
Last Post: Dragon Lord
  Pokémon Unite Karo 9 3,239 Aug 22nd, 2021, 04:26 AM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai
  Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield Moonface 224 116,449 Jan 28th, 2021, 12:07 PM
Last Post: Mr EliteL