Spyro Reignited Trilogy
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,160
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Good point. However The Sorceress absolutely needs her fight changed. Especially the second one which should be harder than her first and it's nowhere close.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,160 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Good point. However The Sorceress absolutely needs her fight changed. Especially the second one which should be harder than her first and it's nowhere close.
Grungie Offline
Newcomer
XP: 153
I'm gonna skip out on this. I've only played the original Spyro, but I didn't find it fun at all. Maybe it was because I played it for the first time when I was 18, so the whole "wander around aimlessly and collect jewels and dragons" and it taking no effort wasn't fun for me. Maybe I was too used to the Nintendo collectathons where they make you solve puzzles or something to progress in the games.
Grungie Offline
Newcomer
I'm gonna skip out on this. I've only played the original Spyro, but I didn't find it fun at all. Maybe it was because I played it for the first time when I was 18, so the whole "wander around aimlessly and collect jewels and dragons" and it taking no effort wasn't fun for me. Maybe I was too used to the Nintendo collectathons where they make you solve puzzles or something to progress in the games.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
How far did you get into the original? Some of the later levels had some extra challenge to them, and the two games that followed added in various puzzles, challenges and mini games, so the later ones might appeal to you more.

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
How far did you get into the original? Some of the later levels had some extra challenge to them, and the two games that followed added in various puzzles, challenges and mini games, so the later ones might appeal to you more.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
First In-Game Look at Ripto
It finally looks like we're going to begin seeing footage from Spyro 2 as we get our first shot from the game showing off Ripto!

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
First In-Game Look at Ripto
It finally looks like we're going to begin seeing footage from Spyro 2 as we get our first shot from the game showing off Ripto!
Grungie Offline
Newcomer
(Jul 9th, 2018, 03:17 PM)Moonface Wrote:

I might check out the later games, but I finished the original and it was too boring because of how easy it was.
Grungie Offline
Newcomer
(Jul 9th, 2018, 03:17 PM)Moonface Wrote:

I might check out the later games, but I finished the original and it was too boring because of how easy it was.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage Gameplay Footage
As expected from the Ripto image posted a few days ago, the first footage of Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage has been released showing off the reignited version of Idol Springs, courtesy of PlayStation Underground.

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage Gameplay Footage
As expected from the Ripto image posted a few days ago, the first footage of Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage has been released showing off the reignited version of Idol Springs, courtesy of PlayStation Underground.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
So...many...missed gems! I stopped watching after 5 minutes, just in case I do get the trilogy. Yup Idol Springs is looking good too.  =3
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
So...many...missed gems! I stopped watching after 5 minutes, just in case I do get the trilogy. Yup Idol Springs is looking good too.  =3
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I'm not bothered by them not getting the gems since we don't need to see a lot of that, so better to give more time to exploring the level itself and its challenges.

I'm very very happy the gem counter seems to go up in single digits again rather than instantly changing to the correct number. It may seem like nothing but it's actually a notable detail, especially when you get a large number of gems and watch the counter ticking up.

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I'm not bothered by them not getting the gems since we don't need to see a lot of that, so better to give more time to exploring the level itself and its challenges.

I'm very very happy the gem counter seems to go up in single digits again rather than instantly changing to the correct number. It may seem like nothing but it's actually a notable detail, especially when you get a large number of gems and watch the counter ticking up.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Oh, don't get me wrong, I did prefer them exploring more than focusing on collecting. Just a thing I'll never stop thinking when watching someone else play. XD

I wasn't paying attention to that part really, or rather something I just accepted will be OK. Gives a bit of anticipation to see how much you just collected.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Oh, don't get me wrong, I did prefer them exploring more than focusing on collecting. Just a thing I'll never stop thinking when watching someone else play. XD

I wasn't paying attention to that part really, or rather something I just accepted will be OK. Gives a bit of anticipation to see how much you just collected.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Individual Spyro Reignited Trilogy Game Covers Leaked
Over the weekend, GAME Spain leaked the redesigned covers for the three games included in the Spyro Reignited Trilogy: https://www.game.es/VIDEOJUEGOS/AVENTURA...OGY/148976

The images are quite small, but Gamestop had a page on their website using a larger image of the Spyro model on the Spyro 1 cover: https://i.redd.it/78tortovrt911.png

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Individual Spyro Reignited Trilogy Game Covers Leaked
Over the weekend, GAME Spain leaked the redesigned covers for the three games included in the Spyro Reignited Trilogy: https://www.game.es/VIDEOJUEGOS/AVENTURA...OGY/148976

The images are quite small, but Gamestop had a page on their website using a larger image of the Spyro model on the Spyro 1 cover: https://i.redd.it/78tortovrt911.png
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
That is a nice, high-quality image you have right there Wow

I wonder if the pre-order bonus will come statewide? Hmm
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
That is a nice, high-quality image you have right there Wow

I wonder if the pre-order bonus will come statewide? Hmm
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I'd love for that package to be worldwide just for the PSN theme and poster. GAME UK doesn't have it, but it may be that Spain put this out earlier than it was meant to considering TFB haven't made any mention of the redesigned covers and would likely do that before or alongside them being part of a bonus.

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I'd love for that package to be worldwide just for the PSN theme and poster. GAME UK doesn't have it, but it may be that Spain put this out earlier than it was meant to considering TFB haven't made any mention of the redesigned covers and would likely do that before or alongside them being part of a bonus.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Spyro Reignited Trilogy: Colossus Level Gameplay, Spyro Renders, Hunter Tease, and More!
Another level from Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage has been shown for the Reignited Trilogy, courtesy of IGN.
Meanwhile, the pez Twitter Page has been sharing some unseen footage and screenshots from Spyro 1, new renders of Spyro, and given us our first tease of Hunter's design. Please keep in mind that the Spyro 1 footage is from an older build of the Reignited Trilogy.

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Spyro Reignited Trilogy: Colossus Level Gameplay, Spyro Renders, Hunter Tease, and More!
Another level from Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage has been shown for the Reignited Trilogy, courtesy of IGN.
Meanwhile, the pez Twitter Page has been sharing some unseen footage and screenshots from Spyro 1, new renders of Spyro, and given us our first tease of Hunter's design. Please keep in mind that the Spyro 1 footage is from an older build of the Reignited Trilogy.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
SDCC: All The Spyro Reignited Trilogy News!
A lot of goodies came out of the Spyro panel at SDCC yesterday, so here's everything that was shown and revealed.

Switch Between New and Original Soundtracks
A new in-game audio feature allows players to switch between Stewart Copeland’s original and the newly remastered soundtracks. Players can simply go in to the “options menu” at any time during gameplay, select either the Original or Remastered soundtrack, and go right back into the Spyro action without losing any progress! You can also disable dynamic music if you wish.

Spyro Reignited Trilogy Main Theme is Composed by Stewart Copeland
Stewart Copeland returns to compose the main theme for the Spyro Reignited Trilogy! Click here to get a brief tease of the tune!

Map Confirmed
The forgotten map feature of Ripto's Rage will return. It wasn't confirmed if the map will only be in the Reignited version of Ripto's Rage, or be expanded across all three games.

Spyro Reignited Trilogy SDCC Poster
Someone managed to take a photo of the full poster for the Spyro Reignited Trilogy that was available at SDCC: Spyro Reignited Trilogy SDCC Poster

Glimmer and Hurricos Gameplay Footage
Along with the footage showing the soundtrack switching feature, more Hurricos footage was released in new B-roll footage, which also gives us our first gameplay of Glimmer!

Glimmer, Sunny Beach, Zephyr, and Breeze Harbour Screenshots
Finally, new screenshots from four levels of Ripto's Rage were released:

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
SDCC: All The Spyro Reignited Trilogy News!
A lot of goodies came out of the Spyro panel at SDCC yesterday, so here's everything that was shown and revealed.

Switch Between New and Original Soundtracks
A new in-game audio feature allows players to switch between Stewart Copeland’s original and the newly remastered soundtracks. Players can simply go in to the “options menu” at any time during gameplay, select either the Original or Remastered soundtrack, and go right back into the Spyro action without losing any progress! You can also disable dynamic music if you wish.

Spyro Reignited Trilogy Main Theme is Composed by Stewart Copeland
Stewart Copeland returns to compose the main theme for the Spyro Reignited Trilogy! Click here to get a brief tease of the tune!

Map Confirmed
The forgotten map feature of Ripto's Rage will return. It wasn't confirmed if the map will only be in the Reignited version of Ripto's Rage, or be expanded across all three games.

Spyro Reignited Trilogy SDCC Poster
Someone managed to take a photo of the full poster for the Spyro Reignited Trilogy that was available at SDCC: Spyro Reignited Trilogy SDCC Poster

Glimmer and Hurricos Gameplay Footage
Along with the footage showing the soundtrack switching feature, more Hurricos footage was released in new B-roll footage, which also gives us our first gameplay of Glimmer!

Glimmer, Sunny Beach, Zephyr, and Breeze Harbour Screenshots
Finally, new screenshots from four levels of Ripto's Rage were released:
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Really good there'll be the option to change soundtracks, and during gameplay to boot.

Cool SDCC Poster, plus the gameplay footage and screenshots as well.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Really good there'll be the option to change soundtracks, and during gameplay to boot.

Cool SDCC Poster, plus the gameplay footage and screenshots as well.