Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Yeah, perhaps they were getting ahead of themselves for a 2018 release. 2019 does sound better, especially if Spyro 3 isn't near done yet. OK, it's all rumours at the moment, so proper word will be appreciated. Possible though, considering there hasn't been as much to show of 3 than the other two. Granted, I wasn't expecting as much by now anyway. Like the gradual updated looks we're getting for the meantime. Hope the later release proves worthwhile.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Yeah, perhaps they were getting ahead of themselves for a 2018 release. 2019 does sound better, especially if Spyro 3 isn't near done yet. OK, it's all rumours at the moment, so proper word will be appreciated. Possible though, considering there hasn't been as much to show of 3 than the other two. Granted, I wasn't expecting as much by now anyway. Like the gradual updated looks we're getting for the meantime. Hope the later release proves worthwhile.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,160
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Where the heck did you get 2019 from? It's only being delayed until November. XD
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,160 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Where the heck did you get 2019 from? It's only being delayed until November. XD
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,626
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Maybe Elite knows something we don't. He's seen into the future and now knows that they will delay the game yet again until 2019.

...I actually won't be surprised if something like that were to happen. If that were to happen, they better not just give us all three games on the same disc -- they better give us a disc for each game.
2023 Platinum Goal: 1/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Remnant: From the Ashes
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,626 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Maybe Elite knows something we don't. He's seen into the future and now knows that they will delay the game yet again until 2019.

...I actually won't be surprised if something like that were to happen. If that were to happen, they better not just give us all three games on the same disc -- they better give us a disc for each game.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Oh whoops, I must've been thinking of other things coming out in 2019. Namely...movies since I was on a recent MCU binge. Well, just looking at MCU stuff and getting hyped for them. Anyway, OK November. Kind of feel the same of my post, apart from the 2019 bit. XD
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Oh whoops, I must've been thinking of other things coming out in 2019. Namely...movies since I was on a recent MCU binge. Well, just looking at MCU stuff and getting hyped for them. Anyway, OK November. Kind of feel the same of my post, apart from the 2019 bit. XD
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I wonder if the flight levels will get online leaderboards. Would be nice if they did as it's the only place in the games you can be timed.

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I wonder if the flight levels will get online leaderboards. Would be nice if they did as it's the only place in the games you can be timed.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
First 4 Figures - Reignited Spyro PVC Statue Revealed
First 4 Figures have revealed their Spyro The Dragon PVC statue at Gamescom, and it's based on his reignited appearance:

Someone also managed to grab a photo of the Spyro and Crash PVC statues side by side:

The images shown are for the exclusive version of the statue which can be only ordered via the First 4 Figures website. The standard edition will not feature Sparx and will be available from other retailers as well as F4F.

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
First 4 Figures - Reignited Spyro PVC Statue Revealed
First 4 Figures have revealed their Spyro The Dragon PVC statue at Gamescom, and it's based on his reignited appearance:

Someone also managed to grab a photo of the Spyro and Crash PVC statues side by side:

The images shown are for the exclusive version of the statue which can be only ordered via the First 4 Figures website. The standard edition will not feature Sparx and will be available from other retailers as well as F4F.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Dang, they went ahead and made a Reignited version of Spyro too, just like classic Crash and N.Sane Crash versions. Looking really good too. Grin Ordering doesn't seem to be live just yet, probably will be after the more info is shared. Assume it'll be similar price to N.Sane Crash.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Dang, they went ahead and made a Reignited version of Spyro too, just like classic Crash and N.Sane Crash versions. Looking really good too. Grin Ordering doesn't seem to be live just yet, probably will be after the more info is shared. Assume it'll be similar price to N.Sane Crash.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Yeah, I don't think a date was even given for pre-orders yet. Pricing will likely be $80-100. Also Sparx is the happiest looking creature in existence. XD

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Yeah, I don't think a date was even given for pre-orders yet. Pricing will likely be $80-100. Also Sparx is the happiest looking creature in existence. XD
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Everything Shown at Gamescom 2018 for Spyro Reignited Trilogy
A huge amount of content was shown for Spyro Reignited Trilogy throughout Gamescom 2018, so here's a run down of everything you may have missed or not been aware of. Smile

Gameplay Footage Character Reveals Screenshots and Artwork

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Everything Shown at Gamescom 2018 for Spyro Reignited Trilogy
A huge amount of content was shown for Spyro Reignited Trilogy throughout Gamescom 2018, so here's a run down of everything you may have missed or not been aware of. Smile

Gameplay Footage Character Reveals Screenshots and Artwork
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him

The official Spyro page put out their reignited version of the original Spyro The Dragon box art. It looks phenomenal! I'm also looking forward to what else is in store given their statement of "celebrating this week". Wow

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him

The official Spyro page put out their reignited version of the original Spyro The Dragon box art. It looks phenomenal! I'm also looking forward to what else is in store given their statement of "celebrating this week". Wow
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Watched the Stone Hill gameplay, checked out the screenshots and characters from above. Stone Hill level was one I remember so that was fun to watch. All new designs look great. So that's going to be the cover art, alrighty. Did thought they were going with the one, but I suppose it's time to have something new instead of the artwork that was form the start. Does give off a kind of familiar look to the PS1 Sypro artwork.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Watched the Stone Hill gameplay, checked out the screenshots and characters from above. Stone Hill level was one I remember so that was fun to watch. All new designs look great. So that's going to be the cover art, alrighty. Did thought they were going with the one, but I suppose it's time to have something new instead of the artwork that was form the start. Does give off a kind of familiar look to the PS1 Sypro artwork.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Sep 5th, 2018, 07:54 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
So that's going to be the cover art, alrighty. Did thought they were going with the one, but I suppose it's time to have something new instead of the artwork that was form the start. Does give off a kind of familiar look to the PS1 Sypro artwork.
Eh? Are you referring to what I posted before? That's just their recreation of the original cover art. It isn't the official cover art for the Reignited Trilogy. XD

Speaking or recreated cover arts, Toys For Bob have released their reignited versions for Ripto's Rage and Year of the Dragon:

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Sep 5th, 2018, 07:54 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
So that's going to be the cover art, alrighty. Did thought they were going with the one, but I suppose it's time to have something new instead of the artwork that was form the start. Does give off a kind of familiar look to the PS1 Sypro artwork.
Eh? Are you referring to what I posted before? That's just their recreation of the original cover art. It isn't the official cover art for the Reignited Trilogy. XD

Speaking or recreated cover arts, Toys For Bob have released their reignited versions for Ripto's Rage and Year of the Dragon:

Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Oh, no wonder it reminded me of the original artwork. Yeah, I misread your post. XD All three look good. First and second are the better ones though.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Oh, no wonder it reminded me of the original artwork. Yeah, I misread your post. XD All three look good. First and second are the better ones though.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Some new footage and screenshots have come out to celebrate Spyro reaching its 20th anniversary.

Jaques and Gnorc Cove Footage
Bamboo Terrace Screenshot
Autumn Plains Screenshot

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Some new footage and screenshots have come out to celebrate Spyro reaching its 20th anniversary.

Jaques and Gnorc Cove Footage
Bamboo Terrace Screenshot
Autumn Plains Screenshot
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Bianca Reveal and Crush Boss Highlight Video
Two huge reveals have come from the Spyro Twitter page in the last 24 hours, giving us our first looks at Bianca from Spyro 3, and the Crush boss fight from Spyro 2!

If you missed it, last week the Spyro Twitter page gave us our first look at Spyro 3's Fireworks Factory.

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Bianca Reveal and Crush Boss Highlight Video
Two huge reveals have come from the Spyro Twitter page in the last 24 hours, giving us our first looks at Bianca from Spyro 3, and the Crush boss fight from Spyro 2!

If you missed it, last week the Spyro Twitter page gave us our first look at Spyro 3's Fireworks Factory.