XP: 5,728 Super Mario Bros. Borderlands 
[Image: bCuoQls.png]

OOOOOOOOHHHHHHH

I LIKE THIS A LOT
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I thought for a moment that tiny Knight was impaled on the end of her sword like some sort of sick keychain. ROFL
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I thought for a moment that tiny Knight was impaled on the end of her sword like some sort of sick keychain. ROFL
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Silksong: Day One Game Pass Launch

Time to put down the COPIUM, Silksong IS, in fact, NOT vaporware! Here's a new gameplay trailer featuring everyone's beloved insect, Hornet, and her vast array of combat options/tools. 
The game was shown as part of Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase 2022, and as such, all games shown will be out within the next 12 months. It is correct to assume this is the case for this game as well; even confirmed by Xbox when prompted on Twitter.

[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Silksong: Day One Game Pass Launch

Time to put down the COPIUM, Silksong IS, in fact, NOT vaporware! Here's a new gameplay trailer featuring everyone's beloved insect, Hornet, and her vast array of combat options/tools. 
The game was shown as part of Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase 2022, and as such, all games shown will be out within the next 12 months. It is correct to assume this is the case for this game as well; even confirmed by Xbox when prompted on Twitter.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Definitely the biggest surprise of the Xbox conference for me. I'd heard a rumour that Silksong was going to be announced as a Day One Game Pass title, but I had written that off as not happening or if it did, it would just show up in some overview screen of other games coming to Game Pass and we wouldn't actually see the game at all.

It's nice to know it's due out in the next 12 months too, since that means we can actually expect to see more of it without waiting forever. XD

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Definitely the biggest surprise of the Xbox conference for me. I'd heard a rumour that Silksong was going to be announced as a Day One Game Pass title, but I had written that off as not happening or if it did, it would just show up in some overview screen of other games coming to Game Pass and we wouldn't actually see the game at all.

It's nice to know it's due out in the next 12 months too, since that means we can actually expect to see more of it without waiting forever. XD
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Hollow Knight: Silksong Confirmed for PlayStation Platforms
The official PlayStation Twitter account has confirmed that Hollow Knight: Silksong will be coming to both PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5:

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Hollow Knight: Silksong Confirmed for PlayStation Platforms
The official PlayStation Twitter account has confirmed that Hollow Knight: Silksong will be coming to both PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5:

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Hollow Knight: Silksong Release Pushed Back
A tweet from Matthew Griffin has revealed that Hollow Knight: Silksong will no longer be releasing in the first half of 2023 as originally planned:

While no release date had been given before, its appearance at last year's Xbox Games Showcase had pitched the game as releasing by June 13, 2023 due to that showcase only showing games that would release within a year of it airing.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Hollow Knight: Silksong Release Pushed Back
A tweet from Matthew Griffin has revealed that Hollow Knight: Silksong will no longer be releasing in the first half of 2023 as originally planned:

While no release date had been given before, its appearance at last year's Xbox Games Showcase had pitched the game as releasing by June 13, 2023 due to that showcase only showing games that would release within a year of it airing.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dragon's Dogma (Series) Moonface 113 11,898 Mar 26th, 2024, 01:41 PM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Pokémon (Series) | Feb. 27 Presents Summary Moonface 99 25,962 Mar 18th, 2024, 04:55 AM
Last Post: queenzelda
  Paper Mario (Series) | TTYD Remaster Announced Moonface 22 8,448 Mar 12th, 2024, 10:56 AM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Ghost of Tsushima | Coming to PC Moonface 56 16,044 Mar 9th, 2024, 04:09 AM
Last Post: Dragon Lord
  Persona (Series) | P3R Episode Aigis – The Answer Revealed Moonface 19 1,266 Mar 9th, 2024, 03:57 AM
Last Post: Dragon Lord