King Atem Offline
Playstation King
Currently Playing
Ni No Kuni: WotWW HD [PS4]
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2 | PS4 | Switch
XP: 1,163
Chrono (Shiny) Tomb Raider Fallout 
A lot of fans feel that if 'Gamefreak doesn't care about Pokemon, we have to.' Which is the reason for the #nationaldex movement.

King Atem Offline
Playstation King
Currently Playing
Ni No Kuni: WotWW HD [PS4]
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2 | PS4 | Switch
XP: 1,163 Chrono (Shiny) Tomb Raider Fallout 
A lot of fans feel that if 'Gamefreak doesn't care about Pokemon, we have to.' Which is the reason for the #nationaldex movement.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,619
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I wouldn't be surprised if Game Freak have more passion right now for Town than they do Pokemon, just because of being able to do something different for a change. I also wouldn't be surprised if more people and more effort is going into Town than Sw/Sh because of the outlook that the latter will sell well just because of the brand it has. Not that the games don't get effort, but Call of Duty could probably half ass a game in a noticeable way and it would still sell well enough for everyone to just take the hit and possibly rebound back on the next game.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,619 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I wouldn't be surprised if Game Freak have more passion right now for Town than they do Pokemon, just because of being able to do something different for a change. I also wouldn't be surprised if more people and more effort is going into Town than Sw/Sh because of the outlook that the latter will sell well just because of the brand it has. Not that the games don't get effort, but Call of Duty could probably half ass a game in a noticeable way and it would still sell well enough for everyone to just take the hit and possibly rebound back on the next game.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Gigantamaxing, New Pokemon, and Version Exclusive Trainers Revealed
A new trailer for Pokemon Sword and Pokemon Shield has revealed a more advanced form of Dynamax called Gigantamax, new Pokemon, and version exclusive trainers!

So I guess Mega Evolutions are kind of back now? I wonder if every Pokemon in the games will get a Gigantamax form? They really should, since Game Freak aren't having to do this for every Pokemon that ever existed, so other areas should be getting more work put into them.

Still very on the fence with these games though since the whole Dexit thing. Not that I care for the Dex being cut down, but I do care that this game doesn't look like it's benefitting from that cut as much as I would hope for. I'm hoping the end result justifies that cut, and doesn't just come off as Game Freak not having enough time to do the games in the first place and just cutting down on Pokemon to try and get the game shipped in time rather than cutting out actual game features or game content.

Version exclusive trainers are neat I suppose, although not something that would remotely influence my choice on what game I'd get. That will always come down to what Pokemon are in each, since they hold the most longevity and purpose compared to a gym leader who's going to be a one and done affair.

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Gigantamaxing, New Pokemon, and Version Exclusive Trainers Revealed
A new trailer for Pokemon Sword and Pokemon Shield has revealed a more advanced form of Dynamax called Gigantamax, new Pokemon, and version exclusive trainers!

So I guess Mega Evolutions are kind of back now? I wonder if every Pokemon in the games will get a Gigantamax form? They really should, since Game Freak aren't having to do this for every Pokemon that ever existed, so other areas should be getting more work put into them.

Still very on the fence with these games though since the whole Dexit thing. Not that I care for the Dex being cut down, but I do care that this game doesn't look like it's benefitting from that cut as much as I would hope for. I'm hoping the end result justifies that cut, and doesn't just come off as Game Freak not having enough time to do the games in the first place and just cutting down on Pokemon to try and get the game shipped in time rather than cutting out actual game features or game content.

Version exclusive trainers are neat I suppose, although not something that would remotely influence my choice on what game I'd get. That will always come down to what Pokemon are in each, since they hold the most longevity and purpose compared to a gym leader who's going to be a one and done affair.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Princess Peach Showtime {PS5] FF7: Rebirth [PC] Snacko
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,666
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
I'll probably end up with both Sw/Sld, even though I plan to get Pkmn Sword. I figure with it releasing in November I can ask for Sld for Christmas & get it. xp
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,666 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
I'll probably end up with both Sw/Sld, even though I plan to get Pkmn Sword. I figure with it releasing in November I can ask for Sld for Christmas & get it. xp
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,177
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
You can also get that double pack, queen, that they made! I feel like this is the first time they've bundled the games together physically. Hmm

I haven't made a final choice on my decision to purchase this right away, but I probably will end up with it in the end, I just know it LOL
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,177 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
You can also get that double pack, queen, that they made! I feel like this is the first time they've bundled the games together physically. Hmm

I haven't made a final choice on my decision to purchase this right away, but I probably will end up with it in the end, I just know it LOL
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jul 14th, 2019, 02:54 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
No, USUM, SM, ORAS all had a double pack. I think the trend first started with ORAS because I can't find any double packs prior to it.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jul 14th, 2019, 02:54 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
No, USUM, SM, ORAS all had a double pack. I think the trend first started with ORAS because I can't find any double packs prior to it.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Uh, do I get a bunch of extra pokeballs for getting both games? No? Then I'm not interested. If I got something extra (like more Pokeballs, a special shiny pokemon, etc) then it might be worth it. Usually though in the area I live in I've never seen the duel packs for Pokemon games so I doubt I'll end up getting it, since I tend to get my games from stores.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Uh, do I get a bunch of extra pokeballs for getting both games? No? Then I'm not interested. If I got something extra (like more Pokeballs, a special shiny pokemon, etc) then it might be worth it. Usually though in the area I live in I've never seen the duel packs for Pokemon games so I doubt I'll end up getting it, since I tend to get my games from stores.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Actually, the double pack does offer rewards:

Official Website Wrote:
As a special bonus for purchasing the double pack, you’ll receive two codes (one per game) that will reward you with special items known as Dynamax Crystals.

By using the Dynamax Crystals received via the codes, you’ll be able to face Dynamax Larvitar and Dynamax Jangmo-o in special Max Raid Battles. These Pokémon normally can’t be encountered until later in the game!

Larvitar won’t appear in Pokémon Sword and Jangmo-o won’t appear in Pokémon Shield during normal gameplay, but you’ll be able to catch them in either version by using these Dynamax Crystals!
General pre-orders through the official website also come with a plush keychain of one of the three starters while supplies last.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Actually, the double pack does offer rewards:

Official Website Wrote:
As a special bonus for purchasing the double pack, you’ll receive two codes (one per game) that will reward you with special items known as Dynamax Crystals.

By using the Dynamax Crystals received via the codes, you’ll be able to face Dynamax Larvitar and Dynamax Jangmo-o in special Max Raid Battles. These Pokémon normally can’t be encountered until later in the game!

Larvitar won’t appear in Pokémon Sword and Jangmo-o won’t appear in Pokémon Shield during normal gameplay, but you’ll be able to catch them in either version by using these Dynamax Crystals!
General pre-orders through the official website also come with a plush keychain of one of the three starters while supplies last.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him

I wonder what they'll show other than new Pokemon? Apparently there's some camping feature that hasn't been officially shown off yet so I guess that might be shown if it turns out to be an actual thing.

Personally I'd like to see evidence of the visuals being improved (since they really need it) but I won't hold my breath.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him

I wonder what they'll show other than new Pokemon? Apparently there's some camping feature that hasn't been officially shown off yet so I guess that might be shown if it turns out to be an actual thing.

Personally I'd like to see evidence of the visuals being improved (since they really need it) but I won't hold my breath.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
A New Team, New Rivals, and New Pokémon Appear in the Galar Region!
The newest trailer for Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield has revealed a new team, new rivals, and new Pokémon; some of which are Galarian forms of pre-existing Pokémon!

New Pokémon
  • Galarian Weezing | Type: Poison/Fairy | Ability: ??? - Galarian Weezing consumes polluted air and poisonous gases for sustenance. The air and gases absorbed will have toxins removed before being spewed out again from the tops of Weezing’s heads. Apparently the air produced through this purification process is very clean! The toxins accumulated within Weezing’s body form into concentrated poison gas clouds that leak out and drift around it. This gas is so potent that even a whiff is enough to stun and immobilize an opponent. It is Weezing’s best weapon during battles.
  • Galarian Zigzagoon | Type: Dark/Normal | Ability: Pickup/Gluttony - The Zigzagoon of the Galar region move about however they like and never settle down. They’re known to inhabit all areas of the region, including fields, forests, and even towns! There is some speculation that the zigzag movements of the Zigzagoon in other regions stem from the restless nature of Galarian Zigzagoon, which is considered to be the oldest branch of the species. Galarian Zigzagoon enjoy battles and will charge at people and other Pokémon in an attempt to provoke a fight. This behavior usually succeeds in starting a battle with other Pokémon, but humans tend to think Galarian Zigzagoon is just playing or showing affection. It seems to cause Galarian Zigzagoon some frustration when people don’t get angry even though it’s trying to provoke them.
  • Galarian Linoone | Type: Dark/Normal | Ability: Pickup/Gluttony - Galarian Linoone can reach speeds of over 60 miles per hour and can deliver devastating Tackles and Headbutts. These attacks have enough destructive force to even knock a car away, but they can also throw Linoone off balance if they miss. Galarian Linoone are rash and fearless, and they will recklessly pick fights even with opponents stronger than themselves. Their fearlessness, as well as their tendency to attack opponents head on, make Galarian Linoone very popular among the disaffected youths of the Galar region, who have nowhere to direct their frustration and anger.
  • Obstagoon | Type: Dark/Normal | Ability: Reckless/Guts - The Linoone of the Galar region live in harsh conditions compared to those found in other regions, with fierce competition against others of their species. Their survival instincts have been honed as a result, leading to their Evolution into Obstagoon. Though Obstagoon is extremely combative, it seems that it doesn’t often launch the first attack. It will taunt an opponent, goading it into attacking. When it does, Obstagoon will cross its arms and meet the oncoming attack with its Obstruct move.
  • Morpeko | Type: Electric/Dark | Ability: Hunger Switch - Morpeko constantly generates electricity with the sacs in its cheeks. This consumes energy, causing Morpeko to be constantly hungry. This is why Morpeko is always carrying around Berry seeds, protecting them with care. They serve as a snack! When experiencing prolonged hunger, the balance of hormones within Morpeko’s body changes. This causes its fur color to change and triggers more aggressive and volatile behavior. The energy stored in its cheek sacs also changes from Electric type to Dark type.

New Rivals — Bede and Marnie!
Hop won't be your only rival in Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield; you'll also have to face off against two other rivals in Bede and Marnie! Bede is skilled at Pokémon battles and has the pride to match! He joined the Gym Challenge after receiving his endorsement from Chairman Rose. While clearly aiming to become Champion, he also seems to have other objectives. Meanwhile, Marnie has teamed up with Morpeko and wants to become the Champion of the Galar region in order to accomplish a certain goal. She has many passionate fans, thanks to her calm, calculated battle strategies.

New Team — Team Yell
As previously stated, Marnie has many passionate fans, and some of those fans make up the ranks of Team Yell! These troublemakers will attempt to get in your way at every opportunity. They want nothing more than for Marnie to become Champion, and they’ll stop at nothing to make that happen.

Poké Jobs
It's already been established that humans and Pokémon work together in the Galar region, with many corporations and universities requesting the help of Pokémon through what are known as Poké Jobs. As a resident of the Galar region, you too can send your Pokémon to work by visiting your nearest Pokémon Center to check for available Poké Jobs. Any Pokémon you send to fill a job request will be able to earn experience in a similar fashion to the Poké Pelago feature of the Alola region, and if they're on a job long enough they may even bring back some items too!

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
A New Team, New Rivals, and New Pokémon Appear in the Galar Region!
The newest trailer for Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield has revealed a new team, new rivals, and new Pokémon; some of which are Galarian forms of pre-existing Pokémon!

New Pokémon
  • Galarian Weezing | Type: Poison/Fairy | Ability: ??? - Galarian Weezing consumes polluted air and poisonous gases for sustenance. The air and gases absorbed will have toxins removed before being spewed out again from the tops of Weezing’s heads. Apparently the air produced through this purification process is very clean! The toxins accumulated within Weezing’s body form into concentrated poison gas clouds that leak out and drift around it. This gas is so potent that even a whiff is enough to stun and immobilize an opponent. It is Weezing’s best weapon during battles.
  • Galarian Zigzagoon | Type: Dark/Normal | Ability: Pickup/Gluttony - The Zigzagoon of the Galar region move about however they like and never settle down. They’re known to inhabit all areas of the region, including fields, forests, and even towns! There is some speculation that the zigzag movements of the Zigzagoon in other regions stem from the restless nature of Galarian Zigzagoon, which is considered to be the oldest branch of the species. Galarian Zigzagoon enjoy battles and will charge at people and other Pokémon in an attempt to provoke a fight. This behavior usually succeeds in starting a battle with other Pokémon, but humans tend to think Galarian Zigzagoon is just playing or showing affection. It seems to cause Galarian Zigzagoon some frustration when people don’t get angry even though it’s trying to provoke them.
  • Galarian Linoone | Type: Dark/Normal | Ability: Pickup/Gluttony - Galarian Linoone can reach speeds of over 60 miles per hour and can deliver devastating Tackles and Headbutts. These attacks have enough destructive force to even knock a car away, but they can also throw Linoone off balance if they miss. Galarian Linoone are rash and fearless, and they will recklessly pick fights even with opponents stronger than themselves. Their fearlessness, as well as their tendency to attack opponents head on, make Galarian Linoone very popular among the disaffected youths of the Galar region, who have nowhere to direct their frustration and anger.
  • Obstagoon | Type: Dark/Normal | Ability: Reckless/Guts - The Linoone of the Galar region live in harsh conditions compared to those found in other regions, with fierce competition against others of their species. Their survival instincts have been honed as a result, leading to their Evolution into Obstagoon. Though Obstagoon is extremely combative, it seems that it doesn’t often launch the first attack. It will taunt an opponent, goading it into attacking. When it does, Obstagoon will cross its arms and meet the oncoming attack with its Obstruct move.
  • Morpeko | Type: Electric/Dark | Ability: Hunger Switch - Morpeko constantly generates electricity with the sacs in its cheeks. This consumes energy, causing Morpeko to be constantly hungry. This is why Morpeko is always carrying around Berry seeds, protecting them with care. They serve as a snack! When experiencing prolonged hunger, the balance of hormones within Morpeko’s body changes. This causes its fur color to change and triggers more aggressive and volatile behavior. The energy stored in its cheek sacs also changes from Electric type to Dark type.

New Rivals — Bede and Marnie!
Hop won't be your only rival in Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield; you'll also have to face off against two other rivals in Bede and Marnie! Bede is skilled at Pokémon battles and has the pride to match! He joined the Gym Challenge after receiving his endorsement from Chairman Rose. While clearly aiming to become Champion, he also seems to have other objectives. Meanwhile, Marnie has teamed up with Morpeko and wants to become the Champion of the Galar region in order to accomplish a certain goal. She has many passionate fans, thanks to her calm, calculated battle strategies.

New Team — Team Yell
As previously stated, Marnie has many passionate fans, and some of those fans make up the ranks of Team Yell! These troublemakers will attempt to get in your way at every opportunity. They want nothing more than for Marnie to become Champion, and they’ll stop at nothing to make that happen.

Poké Jobs
It's already been established that humans and Pokémon work together in the Galar region, with many corporations and universities requesting the help of Pokémon through what are known as Poké Jobs. As a resident of the Galar region, you too can send your Pokémon to work by visiting your nearest Pokémon Center to check for available Poké Jobs. Any Pokémon you send to fill a job request will be able to earn experience in a similar fashion to the Poké Pelago feature of the Alola region, and if they're on a job long enough they may even bring back some items too!
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,724
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Every damn time. Every time they reveal a new Pokemon, I'm like, okay, there's no way they can make something as dumb as this. Referring to that little... creampuff or whatever the hell it is in the last reveal.

Then they come up with Galarian Weezing. I think they need to do a drug raid on Gamefreak because they're obviously on something. That Weezing might actually be the worst design they've ever come up with.

Also Galarian Zigzagoon confirms that someone at GF is a huge KISS fan.
2023 Platinum Goal: 2/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Tunic
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,724 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Every damn time. Every time they reveal a new Pokemon, I'm like, okay, there's no way they can make something as dumb as this. Referring to that little... creampuff or whatever the hell it is in the last reveal.

Then they come up with Galarian Weezing. I think they need to do a drug raid on Gamefreak because they're obviously on something. That Weezing might actually be the worst design they've ever come up with.

Also Galarian Zigzagoon confirms that someone at GF is a huge KISS fan.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
My only gripe with the new Pokemon is Morpeko. It's just yet another Pokemon that in terms of appearance comes off as an attempt of giving a new region something that looks like Pikachu. The Galarian Weezing I like because it incorporates elements of the industrial revolution of England with the top hats doubling as smoke stacks, so for a regional Pokemon design it actually fits in very well.

The new team concerns me only in that they're not coming off as antagonists to the region like say a Team Rocket/Aqua/Flare, etc. but just dealing with anyone who gives Marnie problems, and so I'm hoping there's something more to them/Marnie than meets the eye or there's something else to add an external antagonistic element to the story and the region itself. It would be neat if Yell cover all those bases, since then it might not come off as insane for a new trainer to defeat them when the person they're rooting for and maybe even being secretly lead by is also not someone who should have far more experience than the player character does.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
My only gripe with the new Pokemon is Morpeko. It's just yet another Pokemon that in terms of appearance comes off as an attempt of giving a new region something that looks like Pikachu. The Galarian Weezing I like because it incorporates elements of the industrial revolution of England with the top hats doubling as smoke stacks, so for a regional Pokemon design it actually fits in very well.

The new team concerns me only in that they're not coming off as antagonists to the region like say a Team Rocket/Aqua/Flare, etc. but just dealing with anyone who gives Marnie problems, and so I'm hoping there's something more to them/Marnie than meets the eye or there's something else to add an external antagonistic element to the story and the region itself. It would be neat if Yell cover all those bases, since then it might not come off as insane for a new trainer to defeat them when the person they're rooting for and maybe even being secretly lead by is also not someone who should have far more experience than the player character does.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
I find it hilarious that there's a 'Team Yell' confirming for me that some one on GF is also a PriPara fan since Sophie also has a bunch of fans like the rival Marnie has. xD I don't really care what the pokemon look like, I care about if they are actually decent battlers. But that's me. Tongue
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
I find it hilarious that there's a 'Team Yell' confirming for me that some one on GF is also a PriPara fan since Sophie also has a bunch of fans like the rival Marnie has. xD I don't really care what the pokemon look like, I care about if they are actually decent battlers. But that's me. Tongue
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I wonder if Galarian forms of existing Pokemon means that their base forms are going to be in the game, or can at least be brought across from Bank/Home. I don't see why regular Weezing can't be in the games when its variant already is. I guess that also confirms there's a Galarian Koffing since it wouldn't make sense for it not to be.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I wonder if Galarian forms of existing Pokemon means that their base forms are going to be in the game, or can at least be brought across from Bank/Home. I don't see why regular Weezing can't be in the games when its variant already is. I guess that also confirms there's a Galarian Koffing since it wouldn't make sense for it not to be.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Doubful, cause if you look at Pokemon Sun/Moon as 'a thing that has been done before with new formes'; if you brought over a different region Pikachu it wouldn't automatically turn into an Alonan Richau when you use a thunder stone on said Pikachu. So I'm thinking the same thing will happen with the Galar region.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Doubful, cause if you look at Pokemon Sun/Moon as 'a thing that has been done before with new formes'; if you brought over a different region Pikachu it wouldn't automatically turn into an Alonan Richau when you use a thunder stone on said Pikachu. So I'm thinking the same thing will happen with the Galar region.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pokémon (Series) | Feb. 27 Presents Summary Moonface 100 26,648 Apr 7th, 2024, 07:26 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet Moonface 166 24,560 Dec 21st, 2023, 12:06 PM
Last Post: shadow
  Pokémon Legends: Arceus Moonface 83 20,161 May 29th, 2022, 03:50 AM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai
  Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl Moonface 74 18,690 Mar 19th, 2022, 05:10 PM
Last Post: Dragon Lord
  Pokémon Unite Karo 9 3,232 Aug 22nd, 2021, 04:26 AM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai