Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,641
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
You're mixing it up with one person can Dynamax per raid. Once the pokemon is beat, everyone gets their own instance to catch it. So, thanks to Yuri joining me and getting a lucky spawn (admittedly, Serebii has all the pokemon spawns for the raids and which dens they are located in, so it was just a matter of finding the right one and waiting for RNG to cooperate), We both got one!

Also, managed to catch a Glaceon, so I got my Eevee breeder I need. Though it's a shame about Jolteon: it has a great statpool, but it's movelist is TERRIBLE! So, I guess I'm just sticking with Toxtricity for now. Now, just need my Larvitar...

Also, when you want to set up the trades so I can give you the pokemon you wanted (I got a male Rufflet named Brave, a Female Gothita named Lolipop, and a deino egg. Names are negotiable), message me on Skype or Discord. My Discord is Maniakkid25#1575, and my Skype handle is Grady "Maniak" Taylor (the Maniak is indeed in quotes), though I think I already have you added on Skype.
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,641 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
You're mixing it up with one person can Dynamax per raid. Once the pokemon is beat, everyone gets their own instance to catch it. So, thanks to Yuri joining me and getting a lucky spawn (admittedly, Serebii has all the pokemon spawns for the raids and which dens they are located in, so it was just a matter of finding the right one and waiting for RNG to cooperate), We both got one!

Also, managed to catch a Glaceon, so I got my Eevee breeder I need. Though it's a shame about Jolteon: it has a great statpool, but it's movelist is TERRIBLE! So, I guess I'm just sticking with Toxtricity for now. Now, just need my Larvitar...

Also, when you want to set up the trades so I can give you the pokemon you wanted (I got a male Rufflet named Brave, a Female Gothita named Lolipop, and a deino egg. Names are negotiable), message me on Skype or Discord. My Discord is Maniakkid25#1575, and my Skype handle is Grady "Maniak" Taylor (the Maniak is indeed in quotes), though I think I already have you added on Skype.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Pokemon Scarlet/Violet: DLC [PS5] Star Trek: Resurgence [PC] FFX
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
So far I've caught a Gigantamax Butterfree, & Cintascortch. Don't forget your Giagantamax meowth via mystery gift> get over internet if you haven't got it yet. The mastery gift feature is in the same screen as the pokedex, save, camping, & etc. Unlike the 3DS Pokemon titles where the mystery gift was located at the starting load screen.
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
So far I've caught a Gigantamax Butterfree, & Cintascortch. Don't forget your Giagantamax meowth via mystery gift> get over internet if you haven't got it yet. The mastery gift feature is in the same screen as the pokedex, save, camping, & etc. Unlike the 3DS Pokemon titles where the mystery gift was located at the starting load screen.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
So apparently Gigantamaxing is locked to the Pokemon in the Wild Area that can do it. I'm....not a fan of that for one reason. If I already have that Pokemon from elsewhere, you're encouraging me to ditch the one I've established myself with for another that's stronger. Screw catching and nurturing what you got first, just throw that shit in the trash for the Max Raid one you found later on. If that's actually true, that's awful. Errm
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
So apparently Gigantamaxing is locked to the Pokemon in the Wild Area that can do it. I'm....not a fan of that for one reason. If I already have that Pokemon from elsewhere, you're encouraging me to ditch the one I've established myself with for another that's stronger. Screw catching and nurturing what you got first, just throw that shit in the trash for the Max Raid one you found later on. If that's actually true, that's awful. Errm
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
Yeah, only certain Pokemon can Gigantamax. I know about Butterfree, Centiskorch. Machamp, Coalossal, Sandaconda, and Duraludon. I'm sure I'm forgetting a lot of pokemon, but you have to find them in the dens and catch them. It's not really as great as it sounds, because it means they get access to one unique G-Max move, and that's it. They don't even get a stat boost or anything of the sort, so they aren't really worth the effort, IMO.
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
Yeah, only certain Pokemon can Gigantamax. I know about Butterfree, Centiskorch. Machamp, Coalossal, Sandaconda, and Duraludon. I'm sure I'm forgetting a lot of pokemon, but you have to find them in the dens and catch them. It's not really as great as it sounds, because it means they get access to one unique G-Max move, and that's it. They don't even get a stat boost or anything of the sort, so they aren't really worth the effort, IMO.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
There's also going to be Gaigantamaxed Snorlax on Dec 4th - Jan 5th; https://www.facebook.com/112542957088643...9/?app=fbl
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
There's also going to be Gaigantamaxed Snorlax on Dec 4th - Jan 5th; https://www.facebook.com/112542957088643...9/?app=fbl
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Oh yeah, the Snorlax that was trending on Twitter for being the "not-Torterra, Torterra" LOL I actually find it amusing; a lot of the design choices that went into the Gigantamax Pokemon are absolutely hilarious.

Boy oh boy I see the meta has gone full-swing already by the fans. I'm a little further than EL is, at the ice-town which I forgot the name of, but I'm presently in the Wild Area hoping to get the ideal weather conditions for a Gastly to appear. I've only encountered it once, and that was before I was able to capture it.

Which has to be one of my least favorite parts of the game, I have to say. I just find it incredibly silly that I can't capture a Pokemon that is one level (or, sometimes, of or above the same level) above where I presently am because of the catching restrictions. I understand why the mechanic is in place, but I think the implementation could've been improved upon. For instance, just like in past games where if you were traded a Pokemon that was above a certain level, it wouldn't obey you. They should let you capture anything, and at whatever level restriction they give, apply the "obey" functionality to stop people from abusing the game by being OP.
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Oh yeah, the Snorlax that was trending on Twitter for being the "not-Torterra, Torterra" LOL I actually find it amusing; a lot of the design choices that went into the Gigantamax Pokemon are absolutely hilarious.

Boy oh boy I see the meta has gone full-swing already by the fans. I'm a little further than EL is, at the ice-town which I forgot the name of, but I'm presently in the Wild Area hoping to get the ideal weather conditions for a Gastly to appear. I've only encountered it once, and that was before I was able to capture it.

Which has to be one of my least favorite parts of the game, I have to say. I just find it incredibly silly that I can't capture a Pokemon that is one level (or, sometimes, of or above the same level) above where I presently am because of the catching restrictions. I understand why the mechanic is in place, but I think the implementation could've been improved upon. For instance, just like in past games where if you were traded a Pokemon that was above a certain level, it wouldn't obey you. They should let you capture anything, and at whatever level restriction they give, apply the "obey" functionality to stop people from abusing the game by being OP.
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
They still have that functionality. Pokemon won't obey you above a certain level, as well. GOD KNOWS WHY, considering this restriction on catching monsters as well, but yeah.
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
They still have that functionality. Pokemon won't obey you above a certain level, as well. GOD KNOWS WHY, considering this restriction on catching monsters as well, but yeah.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
I've actually beat the game & have been enjoying doing max raid battles, & catching as many evveelutions that I can find. So far I've got a flarion, glacion & two eevee's. I'm hoping to have all eeveelutions soonish. But for now I'm enjoying battling in max raids with others. xD

There's also a battle tower thing going on which you can read about via the Switch "news" section.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
I've actually beat the game & have been enjoying doing max raid battles, & catching as many evveelutions that I can find. So far I've got a flarion, glacion & two eevee's. I'm hoping to have all eeveelutions soonish. But for now I'm enjoying battling in max raids with others. xD

There's also a battle tower thing going on which you can read about via the Switch "news" section.
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,021
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Had a long Raid Battle against a pretty tough Centiskorch, although was using different Pokémon who weren't among my top strongest and couldn't beat it. Can't remember who I eventually won with, possibly Gyarados. A level 39 Galvantula also took me a while not as long and when I did try with Arcanine, I got paralyzed then tossed out when I could've won if I used Paralyze Heal on the turn afterwards. For Pokémon roughly ten levels under they're still strong.

Won at Spikemuth and beat Raihan after grinding my levels a bit too high compared his. I made sure I had my team up to at least level 50 before I challenged. XD

Have got most Eevee evolutions, just need to get Umbreon and Espeon although want to do that through evolving the two Eevees I have left and named already.

Disappointed Pokémon voices weren't changed like for original 1st gen (apart from Raichu and Vaporeon who sound OK, also barring Pikachu and Eevee). The sound Flareon and Jolteon make are ridiculous compared to hearing others. I get they try and keep original sounds or keep them similar to their respective generation when they were first released, but still don't particularly like it. Eh
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,021 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Had a long Raid Battle against a pretty tough Centiskorch, although was using different Pokémon who weren't among my top strongest and couldn't beat it. Can't remember who I eventually won with, possibly Gyarados. A level 39 Galvantula also took me a while not as long and when I did try with Arcanine, I got paralyzed then tossed out when I could've won if I used Paralyze Heal on the turn afterwards. For Pokémon roughly ten levels under they're still strong.

Won at Spikemuth and beat Raihan after grinding my levels a bit too high compared his. I made sure I had my team up to at least level 50 before I challenged. XD

Have got most Eevee evolutions, just need to get Umbreon and Espeon although want to do that through evolving the two Eevees I have left and named already.

Disappointed Pokémon voices weren't changed like for original 1st gen (apart from Raichu and Vaporeon who sound OK, also barring Pikachu and Eevee). The sound Flareon and Jolteon make are ridiculous compared to hearing others. I get they try and keep original sounds or keep them similar to their respective generation when they were first released, but still don't particularly like it. Eh
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
I've already raised an umbrion & am working on evolving a Sylveon atmo. When I'm done evolving it, I'll be moving on the the psychic Espeon with the other eevee I got in a trade. I'm a sucker for all eeveelutions anyway & it's always fun for me to evo them myself.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
I've already raised an umbrion & am working on evolving a Sylveon atmo. When I'm done evolving it, I'll be moving on the the psychic Espeon with the other eevee I got in a trade. I'm a sucker for all eeveelutions anyway & it's always fun for me to evo them myself.
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Got to Wyndon now, and just exploring the city. Man, really does look similar to London areas, even got a freaking wheel and clock tower too. Way better than the real city too. XD

Another thing I was disappointed in is Raihan's gym battle. His should've introduced us to AI opponents having 6 Pokémon. Boring having only 4 for Double Battles. Believe there'll be a rematch later, but still wanted to see 6 for his first one.

EDIT: Starting a trial of the Online Service, and will be getting at least a month afterwards or 12 months (likely).
Card Code currently is 0000 0007 N10P 7P
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Got to Wyndon now, and just exploring the city. Man, really does look similar to London areas, even got a freaking wheel and clock tower too. Way better than the real city too. XD

Another thing I was disappointed in is Raihan's gym battle. His should've introduced us to AI opponents having 6 Pokémon. Boring having only 4 for Double Battles. Believe there'll be a rematch later, but still wanted to see 6 for his first one.

EDIT: Starting a trial of the Online Service, and will be getting at least a month afterwards or 12 months (likely).
Card Code currently is 0000 0007 N10P 7P
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
In stupid news relating to the new pokemon, in the infinite wisdom of the internet, one man asked a question: Can you beat Leon with only a Magikarp? Because of course they did. Why wouldn't they? This is the same internet that brought us knife-only and 0% accuracy runs on Resident Evil 4, FFS! When it comes to stupid challenges, this is just what the internet does! But what about you guys: impressive, or just stupid?
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
In stupid news relating to the new pokemon, in the infinite wisdom of the internet, one man asked a question: Can you beat Leon with only a Magikarp? Because of course they did. Why wouldn't they? This is the same internet that brought us knife-only and 0% accuracy runs on Resident Evil 4, FFS! When it comes to stupid challenges, this is just what the internet does! But what about you guys: impressive, or just stupid?
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
I think defeating the champ leon with a wooloo or even a magicarp is kind of a bit rediculous myself. Hell I could go in with 6 eeveelutions  & do the same if I was so inclined. *rolls-eyes*

Edit: Btw: I entered in Mr El's card & have to say I think his trainer is cute. XD Here's my card if any of you want to enter in mine;

0000 0002 MLMY 7Y
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
I think defeating the champ leon with a wooloo or even a magicarp is kind of a bit rediculous myself. Hell I could go in with 6 eeveelutions  & do the same if I was so inclined. *rolls-eyes*

Edit: Btw: I entered in Mr El's card & have to say I think his trainer is cute. XD Here's my card if any of you want to enter in mine;

0000 0002 MLMY 7Y
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
Welp, the tiers are here, and I must say I am TERRIBLE at this metagame thing! Cinderace, the one starter that I completely threw out as being terrible, is actually in the OU because it can swap entry hazards and screens across the battlefield, and it's the only Pokemon with that move. Toxtricity surprised me by making it on the OU list, considering its terrible speed, but really it, Rotom, and Dracozolt (?!) are the only pokemon that can check Gyarados. Aegislash has fallen from Uber, and is now just an OU pokemon! There's only OU and UU right now, so we'll see how it develops, but...MAN I suck at this lol
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
Welp, the tiers are here, and I must say I am TERRIBLE at this metagame thing! Cinderace, the one starter that I completely threw out as being terrible, is actually in the OU because it can swap entry hazards and screens across the battlefield, and it's the only Pokemon with that move. Toxtricity surprised me by making it on the OU list, considering its terrible speed, but really it, Rotom, and Dracozolt (?!) are the only pokemon that can check Gyarados. Aegislash has fallen from Uber, and is now just an OU pokemon! There's only OU and UU right now, so we'll see how it develops, but...MAN I suck at this lol
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
@queenzelda : Thanks, closest to what I was aiming for. The back of my card needs updating though, and just done so but not with the desired team, as I'm training them to 50's. Checked yours out which is cute too and your character is posing, what? When do you get to do that? Also what Shiny Pokémon have you got?

@Maniakkid25 : Yeesh, people doing those kinds of challenges already? Nuts. Also tiers are out? Damn didn't know Cinderace could learn a move like that and no idea how...*checks* ah, last move learnt.

Got a team ready for the Champion Cup but deciding on who'll get the honour of learning Thunerbolt/a strong Electric move.
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
@queenzelda : Thanks, closest to what I was aiming for. The back of my card needs updating though, and just done so but not with the desired team, as I'm training them to 50's. Checked yours out which is cute too and your character is posing, what? When do you get to do that? Also what Shiny Pokémon have you got?

@Maniakkid25 : Yeesh, people doing those kinds of challenges already? Nuts. Also tiers are out? Damn didn't know Cinderace could learn a move like that and no idea how...*checks* ah, last move learnt.

Got a team ready for the Champion Cup but deciding on who'll get the honour of learning Thunerbolt/a strong Electric move.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pokémon (Series) | Feb. 27 Presents Summary Moonface 99 25,968 Mar 18th, 2024, 04:55 AM
Last Post: queenzelda
  Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet Moonface 166 23,495 Dec 21st, 2023, 12:06 PM
Last Post: shadow
  Pokémon Legends: Arceus Moonface 83 19,699 May 29th, 2022, 03:50 AM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai
  Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl Moonface 74 18,241 Mar 19th, 2022, 05:10 PM
Last Post: Dragon Lord
  Pokémon Unite Karo 9 3,136 Aug 22nd, 2021, 04:26 AM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai