Currently Playing
[Switch] Pokemon Scarlet/Violet: DLC [PS5] Star Trek: Resurgence [PC] FFX
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
In Life is Strange: Before the Storm you play as Chloe Price a rebellious teen who becomes fast friends with Rachel Amber. In the game Chloe's power is the ability to 'talk back' & get people to do what she wants. (Sometimes it's easy & sometimes it's hard!) You also get choices that you can make that influence the outcome of your game play. What choices will you make?
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
In Life is Strange: Before the Storm you play as Chloe Price a rebellious teen who becomes fast friends with Rachel Amber. In the game Chloe's power is the ability to 'talk back' & get people to do what she wants. (Sometimes it's easy & sometimes it's hard!) You also get choices that you can make that influence the outcome of your game play. What choices will you make?
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Spoilers inbound!
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Spoilers inbound!
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
There's been an update about when the Life Is Strange comic is releasing via social media.

The first official #LifeisStrange comic from @ComicsTitan launches Nov 2018, written by @Emmavieceli, interior art by Claudia Leonardi! Join Max & Chloe as they return to Arcadia Bay, charting the course of a possible future after one of the two endings of the game. https://twitter.com/LifeIsStrange/status...2783462400
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
There's been an update about when the Life Is Strange comic is releasing via social media.

The first official #LifeisStrange comic from @ComicsTitan launches Nov 2018, written by @Emmavieceli, interior art by Claudia Leonardi! Join Max & Chloe as they return to Arcadia Bay, charting the course of a possible future after one of the two endings of the game. https://twitter.com/LifeIsStrange/status...2783462400
Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town
XP: 5,252
Dragon Quest Final Fantasy Splatoon 
(Jul 20th, 2018, 09:07 PM)Summer Queen Wrote:

There's gonna be a comic about LiS? Now, that's simply amazing.

I adore it with game developers expand their universes like that, and there really should be more examples of this.
When leaves have fallen.
And skies turned to grey.
The night keeps on closing in on the day.
A nightingale sings his song of farewell.
You better hide from her freezing hell. ~ Ice Queen, Within Temptation.

Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town
XP: 5,252 Dragon Quest Final Fantasy Splatoon 

I adore it with game developers expand their universes like that, and there really should be more examples of this.
lp0 on fire Offline
PC Load Letter WTF does that mean?!
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152
Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 
(Jul 21st, 2018, 02:46 AM)Nightingale Wrote:

*cough*SaidsTheOneWhoIsImtimatedByTheStarWarsUniverse*cough* Whistle

To keep this on topic but since its spoilers:

Zaythus Network Community Lifeboat man I suck at advertising stuff...
[Image: pcmascot.png]
Putting the 'Percussive' in 'Maintenance' since Before (most of) you were born.
Any post do not reflect the views of Zaythus Netwroks Inc nor it's new Murderous OverLoard Tap A Talk (hereby referred to as "TAT").
Any posts do not necessary reflect the views of the poster, after all he does shitpost from time to time, like right now.

Percussive maintenance - the art of whacking the crap out of an electronic device to get it to work again.
We need Tables!
The community's grumpy old man who goes on long winded rants.
WARNING: This post contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
[Image: BDay-18-2nd.png]
[Image: ZUW3rka.gif]
Spooky scary skeletons
Send shivers down your spine
Shrieking skulls will shock your soul
Seal your doom tonight
[Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_qbGJuxCYY]
https://i.imgur.com/DVjkd5Z.gif
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152 Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 
(Jul 21st, 2018, 02:46 AM)Nightingale Wrote:

*cough*SaidsTheOneWhoIsImtimatedByTheStarWarsUniverse*cough* Whistle

To keep this on topic but since its spoilers:
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
For anyone interested, you can grab the entire season of Life is Strange from Humble Bundle: https://twitter.com/humble/status/1020413151781761025
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
For anyone interested, you can grab the entire season of Life is Strange from Humble Bundle: https://twitter.com/humble/status/1020413151781761025
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Well depending on which path you take in game: Chloe lives.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Well depending on which path you take in game: Chloe lives.
Chloe Offline
punk gyrl
Currently Playing
Legend of Zelda: OoT
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES/PC
XP: 308
Yea, though Before the Storm takes place BEFORE Max's return, it still is linked with the first game. The second game Captain Spirit introduces the LIS world to players, while linking back to the orig story. The comic however continues on from one of the endings for the orig LIS story. The POSSIBLE ending where as queenzelda stated..

The comic just continues from that specific ending.
[Image: chloe-13.png]
Chloe Offline
punk gyrl
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES/PC
Yea, though Before the Storm takes place BEFORE Max's return, it still is linked with the first game. The second game Captain Spirit introduces the LIS world to players, while linking back to the orig story. The comic however continues on from one of the endings for the orig LIS story. The POSSIBLE ending where as queenzelda stated..

lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152
Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 
(Jul 21st, 2018, 05:21 PM)chloe Wrote:
Yea, though Before the Storm takes place BEFORE my (chloe's) return it still is linked with the first game. The second game Captain Spirit introduces the LIS world to players, while linking back to the orig story. The comic however continues on from one of the endings for the orig LIS story. The POSSIBLE ending where as queenzelda stated..

I just got massively confused because the article I read was calling the Captain Spirit game/demo LiS2.

Zaythus Network Community Lifeboat man I suck at advertising stuff...
[Image: pcmascot.png]
Putting the 'Percussive' in 'Maintenance' since Before (most of) you were born.
Any post do not reflect the views of Zaythus Netwroks Inc nor it's new Murderous OverLoard Tap A Talk (hereby referred to as "TAT").
Any posts do not necessary reflect the views of the poster, after all he does shitpost from time to time, like right now.

Percussive maintenance - the art of whacking the crap out of an electronic device to get it to work again.
We need Tables!
The community's grumpy old man who goes on long winded rants.
WARNING: This post contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
[Image: BDay-18-2nd.png]
[Image: ZUW3rka.gif]
Spooky scary skeletons
Send shivers down your spine
Shrieking skulls will shock your soul
Seal your doom tonight
[Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_qbGJuxCYY]
https://i.imgur.com/DVjkd5Z.gif
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152 Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 
(Jul 21st, 2018, 05:21 PM)chloe Wrote:
Yea, though Before the Storm takes place BEFORE my (chloe's) return it still is linked with the first game. The second game Captain Spirit introduces the LIS world to players, while linking back to the orig story. The comic however continues on from one of the endings for the orig LIS story. The POSSIBLE ending where as queenzelda stated..

I just got massively confused because the article I read was calling the Captain Spirit game/demo LiS2.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Yea, well of course articles aren't going to tell you everything as it's explained after playing the demo. How LIS2 is their way of expanding the world of the LIS universe, just with new characters. SquarEnix should be doing a better job explaining this & not leaving it to john Q public (aka the fan base: lol) to do it for them impo.

But anyway, LiS & LiS:BtS take place during the Chloe & Max era. While LiS2 takes place 3 years after the events of the original LiS title(s).
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Yea, well of course articles aren't going to tell you everything as it's explained after playing the demo. How LIS2 is their way of expanding the world of the LIS universe, just with new characters. SquarEnix should be doing a better job explaining this & not leaving it to john Q public (aka the fan base: lol) to do it for them impo.

But anyway, LiS & LiS:BtS take place during the Chloe & Max era. While LiS2 takes place 3 years after the events of the original LiS title(s).
Chloe Offline
punk gyrl
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES/PC
Yea, queenzelda's right. Though from how I hear it squarenix tends to have a history of confusing it's fans with it's final fantasy series of games anyway. So confusing the public seems to be the thing they're known for.

Anyway, when playing BTS I never imagined that Rachel would be the way that she was depicted in game. She came off like an inigma in the story when you play the first title but when you play BTS she's nothing like how Chloe (& everyone else) makes her out to be. She's so different in BTS that I think it's interesting. But, with Chloe? I sort of feel like they were trying to hard to make her this edgy anxty teen. Unlike the orig game where she just comes off with this whole vibe of not giving two craps & is looking out for number one (herself).
[Image: chloe-13.png]
Chloe Offline
punk gyrl
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES/PC
Yea, queenzelda's right. Though from how I hear it squarenix tends to have a history of confusing it's fans with it's final fantasy series of games anyway. So confusing the public seems to be the thing they're known for.

Anyway, when playing BTS I never imagined that Rachel would be the way that she was depicted in game. She came off like an inigma in the story when you play the first title but when you play BTS she's nothing like how Chloe (& everyone else) makes her out to be. She's so different in BTS that I think it's interesting. But, with Chloe? I sort of feel like they were trying to hard to make her this edgy anxty teen. Unlike the orig game where she just comes off with this whole vibe of not giving two craps & is looking out for number one (herself).
King Atem Offline
Playstation King
Currently Playing
Ni No Kuni: WotWW HD [PS4]
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2 | PS4 | Switch
XP: 1,163
Chrono (Shiny) Tomb Raider Fallout 
I see no specific date was given for the original LiS comic continuation, just a generic "look forwards to this thing releasing in Nov: date tbb!" lol. But yea, I completely agree with the whole trying too hard to make chloe an anxiety teen in BTS comment. Idk about Rachel I'll have to replay the first one since I missed any comments made about how everyone in game saw her who knew her though.
King Atem Offline
Playstation King
Currently Playing
Ni No Kuni: WotWW HD [PS4]
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2 | PS4 | Switch
XP: 1,163 Chrono (Shiny) Tomb Raider Fallout 
I see no specific date was given for the original LiS comic continuation, just a generic "look forwards to this thing releasing in Nov: date tbb!" lol. But yea, I completely agree with the whole trying too hard to make chloe an anxiety teen in BTS comment. Idk about Rachel I'll have to replay the first one since I missed any comments made about how everyone in game saw her who knew her though.
WR91 Offline
Casual
XP: 4,670
So I played this game when it first came out and honestly, I don't remember much from it only a short time later. I guess that kind of says something about the game to me.

But I did enjoy the first one.
WR91 Offline
Casual
XP: 4,670
So I played this game when it first came out and honestly, I don't remember much from it only a short time later. I guess that kind of says something about the game to me.

But I did enjoy the first one.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Life is Strange queenzelda 11 7,619 Sep 28th, 2020, 05:32 PM
Last Post: WR91
  Life is Strange 2 Moonface 9 7,629 Oct 28th, 2019, 10:52 PM
Last Post: queenzelda
  One Hour One Life Karo 1 3,200 Dec 6th, 2018, 12:55 AM
Last Post: Maniakkid25