Currently Playing
[Switch] Princess Peach Showtime {PS5] FF7: Rebirth [PC] Snacko
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,666
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Yep, don't forget Opheilia cause she can use 'guide' & then you can have npc's come to your side through her. It all depends on who you have with you that can effect which door your trying to get through.
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,666 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Yep, don't forget Opheilia cause she can use 'guide' & then you can have npc's come to your side through her. It all depends on who you have with you that can effect which door your trying to get through.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,667
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I've always had Ophelia with me but somehow overlooked checking if she could guide them from the door or not. ROFL
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,667 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I've always had Ophelia with me but somehow overlooked checking if she could guide them from the door or not. ROFL
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,736
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
So just curious, since this is pretty much the only game I'd want to play if I ever obtained a Switch, is there difficulty options in the game? Does the game itself offer any sort of challenge? Or is it your typical Final Fantasy/Bravely Default game where you could beat it in your sleep with both hands tied behind your back?
2023 Platinum Goal: 2/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Tunic
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,736 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
So just curious, since this is pretty much the only game I'd want to play if I ever obtained a Switch, is there difficulty options in the game? Does the game itself offer any sort of challenge? Or is it your typical Final Fantasy/Bravely Default game where you could beat it in your sleep with both hands tied behind your back?
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
It doesn't have any difficulty options, but I have found most of the boss fights to be a challenge so far. However, this is my first JRPG so I may only be finding things a little tough due to inexperience.

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
It doesn't have any difficulty options, but I have found most of the boss fights to be a challenge so far. However, this is my first JRPG so I may only be finding things a little tough due to inexperience.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
DL, trust me it's a challenege. I went trying to find the next town where Ophilia's second chapter starts & ran into some dragons that whiped the floor with my group & the suggested lvl was 24. My group was well at lvl 22/23 at the time. These guys were basically like battling a small group of mini-bosses. Heck, even the music changed while battling them. So yea, it's a challenge at least impo & I'm an old school JRPG fan.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
DL, trust me it's a challenege. I went trying to find the next town where Ophilia's second chapter starts & ran into some dragons that whiped the floor with my group & the suggested lvl was 24. My group was well at lvl 22/23 at the time. These guys were basically like battling a small group of mini-bosses. Heck, even the music changed while battling them. So yea, it's a challenge at least impo & I'm an old school JRPG fan.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Just watched a different video related to this, and man if I do get a Switch, this'l' be a game I'd definitely want for it. XD

I remember seeing the reveal or gameplay trailers for this and yeah did look good already, and a decent discussion going on, which is cool.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Just watched a different video related to this, and man if I do get a Switch, this'l' be a game I'd definitely want for it. XD

I remember seeing the reveal or gameplay trailers for this and yeah did look good already, and a decent discussion going on, which is cool.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I actually said to Shira while playing this that it looks like a game you would really enjoy. XD

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I actually said to Shira while playing this that it looks like a game you would really enjoy. XD
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm watching the news & am tempted to get my Switch out of it's dock to play it while listening. lmao

I friggen love Ocotpath Traveler. (Just as much as I loved Blue Dragon & omg I loved Blue Dragon something fierce.)
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm watching the news & am tempted to get my Switch out of it's dock to play it while listening. lmao

I friggen love Ocotpath Traveler. (Just as much as I loved Blue Dragon & omg I loved Blue Dragon something fierce.)
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Well, I finally have everyone now. I decided to go back to each town in Octopath order again just to check I didn't miss any side quests and to see how much Therion can steal from people because screw paying for it. Whistle

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Well, I finally have everyone now. I decided to go back to each town in Octopath order again just to check I didn't miss any side quests and to see how much Therion can steal from people because screw paying for it. Whistle
King Atem Offline
Playstation King
Currently Playing
Ni No Kuni: WotWW HD [PS4]
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2 | PS4 | Switch
XP: 1,163
Chrono (Shiny) Tomb Raider Fallout 
I'm at chapter 2 of Olberic's story & the boss keeps kicking my ass. Any tips anybody?
King Atem Offline
Playstation King
Currently Playing
Ni No Kuni: WotWW HD [PS4]
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2 | PS4 | Switch
XP: 1,163 Chrono (Shiny) Tomb Raider Fallout 
I'm at chapter 2 of Olberic's story & the boss keeps kicking my ass. Any tips anybody?
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
(Jul 28th, 2018, 08:40 AM)King Atem Wrote:
First of all if your lvl 25 or less go to Snowfall & stick around that area battling monsters until everyone is up to lvl 30. One you hit lvl 30 purchase some decent armor/weapons & a bunch of plums/grapes. When your done head back & when your going against the knight's use:

queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
(Jul 28th, 2018, 08:40 AM)King Atem Wrote:
First of all if your lvl 25 or less go to Snowfall & stick around that area battling monsters until everyone is up to lvl 30. One you hit lvl 30 purchase some decent armor/weapons & a bunch of plums/grapes. When your done head back & when your going against the knight's use:

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I've done Chapter 2 of Cyrus and Therion so far. I've reached the areas for Tressa, Olberic, and Primrose but haven't initiated any of their chapters yet.

I'm still finding the game to be a good balance of difficulty, with both Chapter 2 fights I've done needing me to retry to beat it.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I've done Chapter 2 of Cyrus and Therion so far. I've reached the areas for Tressa, Olberic, and Primrose but haven't initiated any of their chapters yet.

I'm still finding the game to be a good balance of difficulty, with both Chapter 2 fights I've done needing me to retry to beat it.
Chloe Offline
punk gyrl
Currently Playing
Legend of Zelda: OoT
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES/PC
XP: 308
I'm on chapter one of Therion. I started my game with Cyrus though. Cyrus's story paints hm as a clueless Sherlock Holmes, when it comes to the 'fairer sex' & I found that hilarious tbh. Are men that smart really like that? I wondered. So far, I'm really enjoying my game choice. (:
[Image: chloe-13.png]
Chloe Offline
punk gyrl
Currently Playing
Legend of Zelda: OoT
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES/PC
XP: 308
I'm on chapter one of Therion. I started my game with Cyrus though. Cyrus's story paints hm as a clueless Sherlock Holmes, when it comes to the 'fairer sex' & I found that hilarious tbh. Are men that smart really like that? I wondered. So far, I'm really enjoying my game choice. (:
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
(Jul 30th, 2018, 10:47 PM)Moonface Wrote:

Save Alphan's chapter for last if you can. The boss for his story is tougher then all the bosses in the game: according to IGN. Idk if you've gotten the jobs availible for everyone, but you have to head into 'shries' on the map to get said job for it to open up in the game.

(Jul 31st, 2018, 10:07 PM)chloe Wrote:
Cyrus's story paints hm as a clueless Sherlock Holmes, when it comes to the 'fairer sex' & I found that hilarious tbh. Are men that smart really like that? I wondered.
Oh, yea. At least in my case Cyrus's story is true. My husband is just like him (very smart) & he was just as clueless if not worse. XD
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her

Save Alphan's chapter for last if you can. The boss for his story is tougher then all the bosses in the game: according to IGN. Idk if you've gotten the jobs availible for everyone, but you have to head into 'shries' on the map to get said job for it to open up in the game.

(Jul 31st, 2018, 10:07 PM)chloe Wrote:
Cyrus's story paints hm as a clueless Sherlock Holmes, when it comes to the 'fairer sex' & I found that hilarious tbh. Are men that smart really like that? I wondered.
Oh, yea. At least in my case Cyrus's story is true. My husband is just like him (very smart) & he was just as clueless if not worse. XD
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jul 31st, 2018, 10:52 PM)Summer Queen Wrote:

I will likely do his last because he seems to be the furthest away from everyone elses second chapters. As for jobs, I've only found Hunter and Thief so far, of which the former I gave to Olerbic for now as it suits him and I need to level him up a bit.
I did Tressa's second chapter last night and found it to be pretty easy, since the requirement is Level 21 and my party was sitting at an average of Level 24.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jul 31st, 2018, 10:52 PM)Summer Queen Wrote:

I will likely do his last because he seems to be the furthest away from everyone elses second chapters. As for jobs, I've only found Hunter and Thief so far, of which the former I gave to Olerbic for now as it suits him and I need to level him up a bit.
I did Tressa's second chapter last night and found it to be pretty easy, since the requirement is Level 21 and my party was sitting at an average of Level 24.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Octopath Traveler II Moonface 21 3,770 Feb 15th, 2023, 08:40 AM
Last Post: queenzelda