Favourite Women in Gaming
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
In honour of International Women's Day, who are your favourite women in gaming, whether it be characters or real people in the industry? Smile
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
In honour of International Women's Day, who are your favourite women in gaming, whether it be characters or real people in the industry? Smile
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Pokemon Scarlet/Violet: DLC [PS5] Star Trek: Resurgence [PC] FFX
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
My favorite women are the characters; such as Terra (FFVI), Celes (FFVI), Tifa (FFVII), Aerith (FFVII), Rosa (FFIV), Kya (Kya Dark Lineage), Samus (Metroid), Kairi (KH), Stealth Elf (Skylanders), Ultimecia (FFVIII), Rinoa (FFVIII), Valeria (Suikoden), & more I can't think of from off the top of my head atmo, lol.
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
My favorite women are the characters; such as Terra (FFVI), Celes (FFVI), Tifa (FFVII), Aerith (FFVII), Rosa (FFIV), Kya (Kya Dark Lineage), Samus (Metroid), Kairi (KH), Stealth Elf (Skylanders), Ultimecia (FFVIII), Rinoa (FFVIII), Valeria (Suikoden), & more I can't think of from off the top of my head atmo, lol.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I see you have a lot of characters from Final Fantasy there. Which one would you say is your overall favourite from those and why? ^_^
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I see you have a lot of characters from Final Fantasy there. Which one would you say is your overall favourite from those and why? ^_^
Metallix Offline
Settled In
Currently Playing
Dreams
XP: 2,440
This is hard to say without thinking of just more recent games. I do like Kat from Gravity Rush a lot though.
Metallix Offline
Settled In
Currently Playing
Dreams
XP: 2,440
This is hard to say without thinking of just more recent games. I do like Kat from Gravity Rush a lot though.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,626
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Favorite waifus in video games you ask? Well...

On second thought, I better put this in a spoiler. Could get a little on the long side. 

These are the ones I can remember off the top of my head right now. There are many, many more that belong on the list, but I'm too tired to take the time to go through and make sure I remember each and every single one. I think this list will do well enough though.
2023 Platinum Goal: 1/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Remnant: From the Ashes
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,626 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Favorite waifus in video games you ask? Well...

On second thought, I better put this in a spoiler. Could get a little on the long side. 

These are the ones I can remember off the top of my head right now. There are many, many more that belong on the list, but I'm too tired to take the time to go through and make sure I remember each and every single one. I think this list will do well enough though.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
GlaDOS. She's clearly my favourite female character, due to her passive-aggressiveness and her witty put-downs.

Though, I don't think I'd want her to be present at any celebrations of International Women's Day. Or, if she does go, then she needs to go in potato form. Otherwise, I'm worried that she'd lose out on an award, and kill everyone with deadly neurotoxin in revenge >_< !
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
GlaDOS. She's clearly my favourite female character, due to her passive-aggressiveness and her witty put-downs.

Though, I don't think I'd want her to be present at any celebrations of International Women's Day. Or, if she does go, then she needs to go in potato form. Otherwise, I'm worried that she'd lose out on an award, and kill everyone with deadly neurotoxin in revenge >_< !
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
(Mar 9th, 2019, 02:44 AM)Moonface Wrote:

I didn't even see this until today. XD Anyhow.. That would be Terra from FFVI. Why? Because I understand her feelings of loneliness & feeling different from others, so I relate to her more then the others a lot more.
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
(Mar 9th, 2019, 02:44 AM)Moonface Wrote:

I didn't even see this until today. XD Anyhow.. That would be Terra from FFVI. Why? Because I understand her feelings of loneliness & feeling different from others, so I relate to her more then the others a lot more.
Salsbury Offline
Newcomer
XP: 102
My favorite female characters in games have to be Jaina Proudmore and Sylvanas Windrunner. Yup, I'm a big Warcraft nerd. haha
Salsbury Offline
Newcomer
XP: 102
My favorite female characters in games have to be Jaina Proudmore and Sylvanas Windrunner. Yup, I'm a big Warcraft nerd. haha
WR91 Offline
Casual
XP: 4,670
I think I have to go with Lara Croft. She's just as badass as the guys are but yet she did it first. Yeah that's right I'm looking at you Nathan Drake lol.
WR91 Offline
Casual
XP: 4,670
I think I have to go with Lara Croft. She's just as badass as the guys are but yet she did it first. Yeah that's right I'm looking at you Nathan Drake lol.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Share Your Gaming Tier Lists Mr EliteL 1 76 Mar 23rd, 2024, 12:51 AM
Last Post: Kyng
  Latest Gaming Purchase Mr EliteL 357 125,254 Mar 21st, 2024, 03:42 AM
Last Post: Maniakkid25
  Favourite Lines in Games? Moonface 14 2,428 Dec 30th, 2023, 01:00 AM
Last Post: Kyng
  GotY/Gaming in 2023 Megathread Moonface 31 1,535 Dec 28th, 2023, 09:15 AM
Last Post: queenzelda
  Favourite Game Development Stories? Moonface 0 160 Dec 9th, 2023, 08:37 PM
Last Post: Moonface