Character Deaths
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
After getting to a certain cutscene in Halo: Reach last night I haven't been able to get it out of my head yet, mainly because I did not expect what happened nor for it to have the emotional weight that it had on me. Since we don't have a thread to talk about character deaths in games, now seems like a good time for me to make one. Tongue

[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
After getting to a certain cutscene in Halo: Reach last night I haven't been able to get it out of my head yet, mainly because I did not expect what happened nor for it to have the emotional weight that it had on me. Since we don't have a thread to talk about character deaths in games, now seems like a good time for me to make one. Tongue

Maniakkid25 Offline
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,641
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
I have already discussed one death that I love with my heart and soul, so I will just link it here.

Instead, I will discuss another death of a character that I think is done really well for not obvious reasons.

Maniakkid25 Offline
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,641 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
I have already discussed one death that I love with my heart and soul, so I will just link it here.

Instead, I will discuss another death of a character that I think is done really well for not obvious reasons.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
@Maniakkid25: That death you described reminds me of one from The Last of Us Part 2 that's a clear case of wrong time wrong place.

[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
@Maniakkid25: That death you described reminds me of one from The Last of Us Part 2 that's a clear case of wrong time wrong place.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Main Character of the Last Game You Played is Coming to Kill You... Moonface 13 8,116 Jun 30th, 2020, 05:07 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Character Battle - Kratos vs. Doom Slayer (Fight #2) Moonface 6 5,364 Apr 11th, 2019, 11:59 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Character Battle Nemomon 11 7,593 Oct 29th, 2018, 09:27 PM
Last Post: Mr EliteL