Huge Pokémon Fan Here!
Melanie Offline
Newcomer
XP: 106
Hi everyone, I just joined this forum!  Grin I found the link on another forum, and since I've been super into posting on forums lately, I decided to check it out. It seems like a great forum, so I decided to join. ^^ My name is Melanie (yes, also my real name), I'm 25, female, and I live in the United States. When it comes to video games, my favorite is Pokémon for sure. I've been a fan of it for like 20 years now. I've been a HUGE fan of it for about fifteen or so of those years. My favorites tend to be the cute ones, and my top favorite is Flareon. I like lots of different Pokémon, though. I'm hoping to get Let's Go Eevee soon, and I'm looking forward to Sword/Shield.

I also love Animal Crossing, the original Spyro trilogy, the first few Ratchet & Clank games, and some other random games here and there. My main system right now is my 3DS, but that might change when I finally get a Nintendo Switch. I also have a PS3 and have/have had some other Nintendo and Sony consoles (mainly Nintendo, because Pokémon). My first ever game was Blue Version, in fact. I also grew up with the original Spyro games, and when I was a bit older I was super into R&C. I didn't get into Animal Crossing until way later.

I hope to have a lot of fun posting here on this forum. Smile
Melanie Offline
Newcomer
XP: 106
Hi everyone, I just joined this forum!  Grin I found the link on another forum, and since I've been super into posting on forums lately, I decided to check it out. It seems like a great forum, so I decided to join. ^^ My name is Melanie (yes, also my real name), I'm 25, female, and I live in the United States. When it comes to video games, my favorite is Pokémon for sure. I've been a fan of it for like 20 years now. I've been a HUGE fan of it for about fifteen or so of those years. My favorites tend to be the cute ones, and my top favorite is Flareon. I like lots of different Pokémon, though. I'm hoping to get Let's Go Eevee soon, and I'm looking forward to Sword/Shield.

I also love Animal Crossing, the original Spyro trilogy, the first few Ratchet & Clank games, and some other random games here and there. My main system right now is my 3DS, but that might change when I finally get a Nintendo Switch. I also have a PS3 and have/have had some other Nintendo and Sony consoles (mainly Nintendo, because Pokémon). My first ever game was Blue Version, in fact. I also grew up with the original Spyro games, and when I was a bit older I was super into R&C. I didn't get into Animal Crossing until way later.

I hope to have a lot of fun posting here on this forum. Smile
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Hiya Melanie! Welcome to the forums! Grin From your introduction it seems to me that you have some pretty good taste vuv

I myself do enjoy some Pokemon and Animal Crossing in my life. I'm looking forward to the switch versions of both! Pokemon is definitely one of my favorite series too! Oddly enough my favorites are like cute and creepy for example I really do love ghost Pokemon, but my all time favorite is Swablu because it too cute and the pokedex entry is just too adorable to ignore and when it evolves just its a little cloud bird that like to pretend to be a hat and like to be clean! Then when it evolves if you have a bond with it it has been known to give you a hug and hum a little song for you. :3

That is just too cute, but to be fair I really do like birds too. Anyhing you are hoping for the next animal crossing for?
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Hiya Melanie! Welcome to the forums! Grin From your introduction it seems to me that you have some pretty good taste vuv

I myself do enjoy some Pokemon and Animal Crossing in my life. I'm looking forward to the switch versions of both! Pokemon is definitely one of my favorite series too! Oddly enough my favorites are like cute and creepy for example I really do love ghost Pokemon, but my all time favorite is Swablu because it too cute and the pokedex entry is just too adorable to ignore and when it evolves just its a little cloud bird that like to pretend to be a hat and like to be clean! Then when it evolves if you have a bond with it it has been known to give you a hug and hum a little song for you. :3

That is just too cute, but to be fair I really do like birds too. Anyhing you are hoping for the next animal crossing for?
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,150
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Welcome to the community Melanie! I haven't played a large amount of Pokemon games, but I have definitely played Spyro and Ratchet & Clank! Grin

Are there any games besides Pokemon and Animal Crossing you'd consider getting for the Switch when you get one? Smile
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,150 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Welcome to the community Melanie! I haven't played a large amount of Pokemon games, but I have definitely played Spyro and Ratchet & Clank! Grin

Are there any games besides Pokemon and Animal Crossing you'd consider getting for the Switch when you get one? Smile
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Welcome to UG, Melanie! I hope you enjoy this place Smile .
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Welcome to UG, Melanie! I hope you enjoy this place Smile .
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Welcome, Melanie! We have many things in common based off of that introduction, so I'm sure we'll get along just fine :3

What's your favorite Pokemon region? Smile
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Welcome, Melanie! We have many things in common based off of that introduction, so I'm sure we'll get along just fine :3

What's your favorite Pokemon region? Smile
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Welcome to UG, Melanie! Nice introduction, got plenty of stuff to talk about here it seems.

As you played Blue Version, sounds like you've had at least two handhelds. Or could that have been on something else? Anyway, do you like to play games on the go, or at home?
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Welcome to UG, Melanie! Nice introduction, got plenty of stuff to talk about here it seems.

As you played Blue Version, sounds like you've had at least two handhelds. Or could that have been on something else? Anyway, do you like to play games on the go, or at home?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Greetings, a Yoshi Fan has arrived YoshiPikachuPlayer 6 5,685 Jun 15th, 2018, 05:20 PM
Last Post: Moonface