Kingdom Hearts 3
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Apr 22nd, 2019, 09:30 PM)Dragon Lord Wrote:
A little too late on their part. Anyone who has already completed this joke of a game has no reason to go back to it just for CM. I feel sorry for anyone who is actually going to torture themselves by playing this this shitshow a second time just for CM.
It reminds me of when Naughty Dog added Grounded Mode to The Last of Us. It was OK, but the only reason I played it was because I was still playing the game actively anyway due to the multi-player. Had TLoU been a single-player only title, the time at which Grounded Mode came out would have been far too late and too little to justify many people replaying the game, and I think that can be said for almost any game getting a new difficulty mode that doesn't already have a reason for people to be coming back to it.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Apr 22nd, 2019, 09:30 PM)Dragon Lord Wrote:
A little too late on their part. Anyone who has already completed this joke of a game has no reason to go back to it just for CM. I feel sorry for anyone who is actually going to torture themselves by playing this this shitshow a second time just for CM.
It reminds me of when Naughty Dog added Grounded Mode to The Last of Us. It was OK, but the only reason I played it was because I was still playing the game actively anyway due to the multi-player. Had TLoU been a single-player only title, the time at which Grounded Mode came out would have been far too late and too little to justify many people replaying the game, and I think that can be said for almost any game getting a new difficulty mode that doesn't already have a reason for people to be coming back to it.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Pokemon Scarlet/Violet: DLC [PS5] Star Trek: Resurgence [PC] FFX
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
I actually haven't finished playing KH3, so due to their adding CM; I could go through it using said mode. Or not, I'll have to think about it since KH3 was kind of a disappointment; since it's minus Cloud & all the other SE FF characters as it usually had them in before. <_<
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Pokemon Scarlet/Violet: DLC [PS5] Star Trek: Resurgence [PC] FFX
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
I actually haven't finished playing KH3, so due to their adding CM; I could go through it using said mode. Or not, I'll have to think about it since KH3 was kind of a disappointment; since it's minus Cloud & all the other SE FF characters as it usually had them in before. <_<
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Re:Mind DLC Announced for Kingdom Hearts III
The first DLC has been announced for Kingdom Hearts III ahead of today's Square Enix's E3 conference.

[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Re:Mind DLC Announced for Kingdom Hearts III
The first DLC has been announced for Kingdom Hearts III ahead of today's Square Enix's E3 conference.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom Moonface 49 8,006 Jul 17th, 2023, 09:40 PM
Last Post: Moonface