Katana Zero
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,168
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Developer: Askiisoft
Platforms: Nintendo Switch, PC
Release Date: April 18th, 2019

Katana Zero is a stylish neo-noir, action-platformer featuring breakneck action and instant-death combat. Slash, dash, and manipulate time to unravel your past in a beautifully brutal acrobatic display.

Exceptional Combat
Overcome your opposition however the situation requires. Deflect gunfire back at foes, dodge oncoming attacks, and manipulate enemies and environments with traps and explosives. Leave no survivors.

Hand-Crafted Sequences
Each level is uniquely designed for countless methods of completion. Defeat foes creatively, using spontaneous approaches to eliminate your enemy as you see fit.

Unconventional Storytelling
An enigmatic story told through cinematic sequences woven into the gameplay, twisting and folding to an unexpected conclusion.

I've been interested in this since the reveal back in March, and after trying it at PAX East this weekend I absolutely want to get this game when it comes out! It has such satisfying combat and doesn't feel tedious if you need to repeat a section multiple times because you keep dying. Also, nothing beats the feeling of deflecting back a bullet without using the slow motion ability. I managed to pull that off once or twice unintentionally during my hands-on experience and it was one of the most satisfying feelings I had all weekend. Grin

Anyone else interested in this game? Smile
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,168 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Developer: Askiisoft
Platforms: Nintendo Switch, PC
Release Date: April 18th, 2019

Katana Zero is a stylish neo-noir, action-platformer featuring breakneck action and instant-death combat. Slash, dash, and manipulate time to unravel your past in a beautifully brutal acrobatic display.

Exceptional Combat
Overcome your opposition however the situation requires. Deflect gunfire back at foes, dodge oncoming attacks, and manipulate enemies and environments with traps and explosives. Leave no survivors.

Hand-Crafted Sequences
Each level is uniquely designed for countless methods of completion. Defeat foes creatively, using spontaneous approaches to eliminate your enemy as you see fit.

Unconventional Storytelling
An enigmatic story told through cinematic sequences woven into the gameplay, twisting and folding to an unexpected conclusion.

I've been interested in this since the reveal back in March, and after trying it at PAX East this weekend I absolutely want to get this game when it comes out! It has such satisfying combat and doesn't feel tedious if you need to repeat a section multiple times because you keep dying. Also, nothing beats the feeling of deflecting back a bullet without using the slow motion ability. I managed to pull that off once or twice unintentionally during my hands-on experience and it was one of the most satisfying feelings I had all weekend. Grin

Anyone else interested in this game? Smile
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
XP: 5,728
Super Mario Bros. Borderlands 
YES. ME. I WANT THIS. BADLY.

It is an insane mixture of puzzle and action since you can't get hit and your time slowing abilities helps you with more troubling spots. A really nice mixture from what I've seen and I just really need it.
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
XP: 5,728 Super Mario Bros. Borderlands 
YES. ME. I WANT THIS. BADLY.

It is an insane mixture of puzzle and action since you can't get hit and your time slowing abilities helps you with more troubling spots. A really nice mixture from what I've seen and I just really need it.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
The game looks like it makes you feel like a real assassinating samurai with those quick kills. As well being equally fragile from the enemies he cuts down. Every second and action counts. Does look like a good game to get into indeed.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
The game looks like it makes you feel like a real assassinating samurai with those quick kills. As well being equally fragile from the enemies he cuts down. Every second and action counts. Does look like a good game to get into indeed.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I enjoy that you aren't just limited to your katana either. You can pick up objects in the environment and throw them at people. You can also use your katana to break open pipes so you can conceal yourself and easily wipe out a room of enemies.

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I enjoy that you aren't just limited to your katana either. You can pick up objects in the environment and throw them at people. You can also use your katana to break open pipes so you can conceal yourself and easily wipe out a room of enemies.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I super want this game, too. We stood in line for nearly 2 hours and saw the demo like 4 times before getting to play it. T'was so very much worth it. It just felt SO good, fluid and rewarding.

I think one of the neatest bits was the stealth section they introduced after you progressed through your first contract, where you have to blend into the crowd to get through.
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I super want this game, too. We stood in line for nearly 2 hours and saw the demo like 4 times before getting to play it. T'was so very much worth it. It just felt SO good, fluid and rewarding.

I think one of the neatest bits was the stealth section they introduced after you progressed through your first contract, where you have to blend into the crowd to get through.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Got this game a couple of weeks ago, and so far it's really good! There was one stealth section that wasn't very clear on what you could hide behind and so it became very tedious to get through, but otherwise I haven't had any problems with the game yet. I think I was near the end judging by how things were going but I'll need to see when I pick the game up again.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Got this game a couple of weeks ago, and so far it's really good! There was one stealth section that wasn't very clear on what you could hide behind and so it became very tedious to get through, but otherwise I haven't had any problems with the game yet. I think I was near the end judging by how things were going but I'll need to see when I pick the game up again.