Tunic
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,780
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
I'm pretty sure every game has a separate trophy list for PS4 and PS5 versions. I looked on PSNProfiles and there is indeed two listings for Tunic, one for each platform.

I don't think I've seen a case where a PS5 game has shared a trophy list with its PS4 counterpart.
2023 Platinum Goal: 3/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Sword of the Vagrant
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,780 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
I'm pretty sure every game has a separate trophy list for PS4 and PS5 versions. I looked on PSNProfiles and there is indeed two listings for Tunic, one for each platform.

I don't think I've seen a case where a PS5 game has shared a trophy list with its PS4 counterpart.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,517
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Mar 10th, 2023, 06:57 PM)Dragon Lord Wrote:

Ah, I was checking on PlayStation Trophies so they might just not bother listing their guides separately if the lists are the same.

Well the PS5 version is presumably included with the PS4 version, so if that's the case buying the PS4 Deluxe Edition would get you both versions of the game since I just noticed the box art says "PS5 Upgrade Available". Considering the PS Store doesn't seem to list either version separately I assume there's no cost for the upgrade, and it's probably why Fangamer didn't bother making a PS5 version. I know Sackboy: A Big Adventure only did its CE as a PS4 version because the PS5 upgrade was included free, so it wasn't worth doing two CE's just to put a different disc in them.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,517 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Mar 10th, 2023, 06:57 PM)Dragon Lord Wrote:

Ah, I was checking on PlayStation Trophies so they might just not bother listing their guides separately if the lists are the same.

Well the PS5 version is presumably included with the PS4 version, so if that's the case buying the PS4 Deluxe Edition would get you both versions of the game since I just noticed the box art says "PS5 Upgrade Available". Considering the PS Store doesn't seem to list either version separately I assume there's no cost for the upgrade, and it's probably why Fangamer didn't bother making a PS5 version. I know Sackboy: A Big Adventure only did its CE as a PS4 version because the PS5 upgrade was included free, so it wasn't worth doing two CE's just to put a different disc in them.
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
It's a shame, because I would have 100% bought two of them if they did a separate PS5 physical edition as well.

Ah well, at least I'll finally be able to play this game in a few months. It was a long wait for the physical copies, but hopefully the game ends up being worth the wait.
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
It's a shame, because I would have 100% bought two of them if they did a separate PS5 physical edition as well.

Ah well, at least I'll finally be able to play this game in a few months. It was a long wait for the physical copies, but hopefully the game ends up being worth the wait.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
The trophy list is what's making me torn between buying this on PS4 over the Switch. I dunno why but the game has a vibe of being a Switch title and something neat to play in bursts on-the-go which is what makes me lean towards that version, although I've heard it has performance issues at times on Switch but it would depend how bad and frequent they are as to whether it would really bother me. Guess it also depends if there's much reason to replay it too, because if not then it being portable doesn't really matter. Eh

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
The trophy list is what's making me torn between buying this on PS4 over the Switch. I dunno why but the game has a vibe of being a Switch title and something neat to play in bursts on-the-go which is what makes me lean towards that version, although I've heard it has performance issues at times on Switch but it would depend how bad and frequent they are as to whether it would really bother me. Guess it also depends if there's much reason to replay it too, because if not then it being portable doesn't really matter. Eh
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
I never take my Switch out of my house (that's what my 3DS and Vita are for -- still got a good 100 or so Vita games to get through kek), so I always go for PS4/PS5 > PC > Switch. While I like the Switch, I'm just not going to choose it over PS4/PS5 because 1) lesser performance most of the time and 2) trophies just add a lot of fun to a game for me, whether it is incentivizing me to play through the game a second time (or sometimes even third, fourth, or fifth time), or to go out of my way to explore areas I might otherwise not, or do challenges that I might otherwise skip.

Plus there's just something super satisfying about seeing that nice platinum trophy icon and that "100%" on the list, especially after a game that takes 200-300+ hours to platinum. I heard Tunic offers a pretty good challenge, so seeing that platinum pop would just be very satisfying after going through it all.
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
I never take my Switch out of my house (that's what my 3DS and Vita are for -- still got a good 100 or so Vita games to get through kek), so I always go for PS4/PS5 > PC > Switch. While I like the Switch, I'm just not going to choose it over PS4/PS5 because 1) lesser performance most of the time and 2) trophies just add a lot of fun to a game for me, whether it is incentivizing me to play through the game a second time (or sometimes even third, fourth, or fifth time), or to go out of my way to explore areas I might otherwise not, or do challenges that I might otherwise skip.

Plus there's just something super satisfying about seeing that nice platinum trophy icon and that "100%" on the list, especially after a game that takes 200-300+ hours to platinum. I heard Tunic offers a pretty good challenge, so seeing that platinum pop would just be very satisfying after going through it all.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I think I'll get the PS4 version ultimately, since this game doesn't have a reason to NG+ it unless you don't get the true ending. Most of the games I get on Switch that aren't exclusive to it are ones that don't have a definitive end, like Hades or Puyo Puyo Tetris, where I can just pick up and play them at any time repeatedly so this game wouldn't really fit into that criteria.

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I think I'll get the PS4 version ultimately, since this game doesn't have a reason to NG+ it unless you don't get the true ending. Most of the games I get on Switch that aren't exclusive to it are ones that don't have a definitive end, like Hades or Puyo Puyo Tetris, where I can just pick up and play them at any time repeatedly so this game wouldn't really fit into that criteria.