Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
@Moonface: Yeah we have a couple of videos too well at least one I know of that had all three of us (my siblings and I) where my brother was sort of one of the "main" characters that were, I think travelling through time or something like that, I can't remember the plot of whatever that play was exactly. XD

@ShiraNoMai: Year 2 I believe that was, may have been Year 3 instead if I got the year wrong but I swear that teacher was who I had in Year 2. Yeah we either called that either Reception or Pre-School.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
@Moonface: Yeah we have a couple of videos too well at least one I know of that had all three of us (my siblings and I) where my brother was sort of one of the "main" characters that were, I think travelling through time or something like that, I can't remember the plot of whatever that play was exactly. XD

@ShiraNoMai: Year 2 I believe that was, may have been Year 3 instead if I got the year wrong but I swear that teacher was who I had in Year 2. Yeah we either called that either Reception or Pre-School.