Currently Playing
[Switch] Princess Peach Showtime {PS5] FF7: Rebirth [PC] Snacko
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,666
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
I've returned to say hello, and good bye. I came to find out that I have cancer and am going to be dealing with chemotherapy for a while, so I've come to say good bye. I've been a member here since before the move from zetaboards. I thought about just not saying good bye, but that isn't fair to those who might want to know why I'm not here. 

So yea, I guess it's been an interesting time UG but this is the end for me. Good bye, and good luck. ~queenzelda
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,666 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
I've returned to say hello, and good bye. I came to find out that I have cancer and am going to be dealing with chemotherapy for a while, so I've come to say good bye. I've been a member here since before the move from zetaboards. I thought about just not saying good bye, but that isn't fair to those who might want to know why I'm not here. 

So yea, I guess it's been an interesting time UG but this is the end for me. Good bye, and good luck. ~queenzelda
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,667
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I'm sorry to hear about your diagnosis queen. I hope you manage to get through it, and whatever you choose to do after that I wish you the best. Smile
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,667 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I'm sorry to hear about your diagnosis queen. I hope you manage to get through it, and whatever you choose to do after that I wish you the best. Smile
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,193
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I'm so sorry to hear about this, queen. I wish you nothing but luck and positive vibes on your journey to a full cancer-free recovery. ^_^ Let us know if we can do anything for you.
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,193 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I'm so sorry to hear about this, queen. I wish you nothing but luck and positive vibes on your journey to a full cancer-free recovery. ^_^ Let us know if we can do anything for you.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
I am very sorry to hear that Queen I'm sending all the good vibes that your chemotherapy is successful and that cancer goes into remission forever. Sad I was wondering where you have been lately, and I hope that we will see you back soon with good news. I know that life must feel very scary and crappy right now, so when you can spend time with your loved ones and treat yourself and remember you aren't alone. Smile
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
I am very sorry to hear that Queen I'm sending all the good vibes that your chemotherapy is successful and that cancer goes into remission forever. Sad I was wondering where you have been lately, and I hope that we will see you back soon with good news. I know that life must feel very scary and crappy right now, so when you can spend time with your loved ones and treat yourself and remember you aren't alone. Smile
Maniakkid25 Offline
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,821
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Oh, shit; sorry to hear that, Queen. My mom actually went through that a few years back. It's gonna be rough, but if it does the trick, then it's definitely worth it. Good luck.
Maniakkid25 Offline
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,821 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Oh, shit; sorry to hear that, Queen. My mom actually went through that a few years back. It's gonna be rough, but if it does the trick, then it's definitely worth it. Good luck.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Yikes, that's a horrible blow life's thrown at you. I wouldn't wish that on anyone, so you gotta go and pull through, Queen. Even if you don't return, still hope all the best for you and yes, spend time with family and friends, they're there for you. Good luck!
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Yikes, that's a horrible blow life's thrown at you. I wouldn't wish that on anyone, so you gotta go and pull through, Queen. Even if you don't return, still hope all the best for you and yes, spend time with family and friends, they're there for you. Good luck!
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
So far, the chemotherapy hasn't been too terrible. Here lately towards the end of getting infused I tend to get nauseous/dizzy. This whole cancer journey was a surprise, and it's the whole reason why I went to see a doctor because I had like 0 appetite. Which I now have back, which is great. But hearing what I'm dealing with, was scary. More so when I was told I have ovarian cancer, which seems to be survivable since I had two slow growing tumors the doctor since removed. I'm still recovering a bit, and some times I am totally wiped out from the sessions. I'm glad to see that every one who posted is worried, and I promise that I'm doing ok. I might be in and out on the posting side for a time. I have been playing FF7:R on my pc and I beat the PS5 version and wanted to beat my pc version. So far, I like the PS5 version a tad better.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
So far, the chemotherapy hasn't been too terrible. Here lately towards the end of getting infused I tend to get nauseous/dizzy. This whole cancer journey was a surprise, and it's the whole reason why I went to see a doctor because I had like 0 appetite. Which I now have back, which is great. But hearing what I'm dealing with, was scary. More so when I was told I have ovarian cancer, which seems to be survivable since I had two slow growing tumors the doctor since removed. I'm still recovering a bit, and some times I am totally wiped out from the sessions. I'm glad to see that every one who posted is worried, and I promise that I'm doing ok. I might be in and out on the posting side for a time. I have been playing FF7:R on my pc and I beat the PS5 version and wanted to beat my pc version. So far, I like the PS5 version a tad better.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I know it's only been about a month or so, but sounds like you're not letting this put you down too much. Still able to enjoy yourself with games and hope Jing is keeping you company through it all.  =3
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I know it's only been about a month or so, but sounds like you're not letting this put you down too much. Still able to enjoy yourself with games and hope Jing is keeping you company through it all.  =3
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Glad to hear treatment is going well for you queen. ^_^
Do you intend to buy FF7R Part 2 on PS5 and PC whenever it comes out or just on one of the two platforms?

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Do you intend to buy FF7R Part 2 on PS5 and PC whenever it comes out or just on one of the two platforms?
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
(May 30th, 2022, 08:09 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Yea, he's been very supportive. He's gone with me to every appointment and infusion, which has been nice. [Image: love210.gif]

(May 31st, 2022, 06:14 PM)Moonface Wrote:
So far so good. :3 

That is a good question which has taken me some time to think through. I'll probably get part 2 on the PS5, but when the PS6 releases if we're still having problems with Sony and other gaming companies able to get the chips they need for next gen I might pass since I have FF7 Remake on my pc through Epic Games anyway so I'll probably get all of the installments on pc in the end while I'll support the Sony version when it's available so if at least part 2 and 3 release to the PS5 I'll at least own most of the disc but the fourth one which I'll have all the releases on pc anyway so it's good. I might change my mind, but it'll depend on how things go in the future with the chip issue. *shrug*
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
(May 30th, 2022, 08:09 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Yea, he's been very supportive. He's gone with me to every appointment and infusion, which has been nice. [Image: love210.gif]

(May 31st, 2022, 06:14 PM)Moonface Wrote:
So far so good. :3 

That is a good question which has taken me some time to think through. I'll probably get part 2 on the PS5, but when the PS6 releases if we're still having problems with Sony and other gaming companies able to get the chips they need for next gen I might pass since I have FF7 Remake on my pc through Epic Games anyway so I'll probably get all of the installments on pc in the end while I'll support the Sony version when it's available so if at least part 2 and 3 release to the PS5 I'll at least own most of the disc but the fourth one which I'll have all the releases on pc anyway so it's good. I might change my mind, but it'll depend on how things go in the future with the chip issue. *shrug*
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Well folks, just one more round of chemo left and I'm done. I've also advanced to playing Aussie Animal Crossing: a game called Dinkum so far I really like it. :3
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Well folks, just one more round of chemo left and I'm done. I've also advanced to playing Aussie Animal Crossing: a game called Dinkum so far I really like it. :3
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Darn I forgot to reply when you last posted saying I'm glad things are still going well. It's good to hear you're at what sounds to be the end of the tunnel, and I get the impression you didn't get affected too negatively by the chemo you've been through which if so is really good!

I've never heard of that game before. How does it compare to AC so far?

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Darn I forgot to reply when you last posted saying I'm glad things are still going well. It's good to hear you're at what sounds to be the end of the tunnel, and I get the impression you didn't get affected too negatively by the chemo you've been through which if so is really good!

ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,193
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Hoping that's the last you'll ever see of it, queen. Great job beating it out! Ayaya
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,193 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Hoping that's the last you'll ever see of it, queen. Great job beating it out! Ayaya
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
(Jul 15th, 2022, 03:41 PM)Moonface Wrote:

Yea, so far so good. ^_^

In Dinkum, you have animals trying to knock you out like the spider or scorpian: sharks, emus, wild devils, gators, dingos, etc if you hunt them. You also move in different people with different skills to your town too which is great. Here's TagBackTV playing it to give you an idea of the game play;

(Jul 17th, 2022, 03:18 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
Yea, same here. Haha, thanks.  Ayaya
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
(Jul 15th, 2022, 03:41 PM)Moonface Wrote:

Yea, so far so good. ^_^

In Dinkum, you have animals trying to knock you out like the spider or scorpian: sharks, emus, wild devils, gators, dingos, etc if you hunt them. You also move in different people with different skills to your town too which is great. Here's TagBackTV playing it to give you an idea of the game play;

(Jul 17th, 2022, 03:18 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
Yea, same here. Haha, thanks.  Ayaya
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I took a brief look at Dinkum with a trailer and flicking through the video you shared queen, and it has my interest to see how it turns out. I loved Stardew, and while I like ACNH my issue with it was hitting a wall when it comes to recipes which grinds any island building to a halt if what you want to make isn't possible because you don't have the recipe and have no idea when you could ever get it. It's why I preferred the DLC because you could create stuff freely and better than in the main game.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I took a brief look at Dinkum with a trailer and flicking through the video you shared queen, and it has my interest to see how it turns out. I loved Stardew, and while I like ACNH my issue with it was hitting a wall when it comes to recipes which grinds any island building to a halt if what you want to make isn't possible because you don't have the recipe and have no idea when you could ever get it. It's why I preferred the DLC because you could create stuff freely and better than in the main game.