I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
That is great news Queen and that game seem interesting!

Have you ever tried the Rune Factory series and if so did you like it?
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
That is great news Queen and that game seem interesting!

queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Pokemon Scarlet/Violet: DLC [PS5] Star Trek: Resurgence [PC] FFX
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
(Aug 1st, 2022, 12:25 AM)Karo Wrote:
Not that I can recall off the top of my head. XD I'm usually not much into farming series games. Thus I have not played the Rune Factory series. I don't tend to farm in either ACNH or Dinkum as I make my $$ by selling other goods in the game besides food stuffs.
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
(Aug 1st, 2022, 12:25 AM)Karo Wrote:
Not that I can recall off the top of my head. XD I'm usually not much into farming series games. Thus I have not played the Rune Factory series. I don't tend to farm in either ACNH or Dinkum as I make my $$ by selling other goods in the game besides food stuffs.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Well I'm officially in remission. Which has been very reliving.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Jan 18th, 2023, 07:25 AM)queenzelda Wrote:
I bet! I'm happy to hear that and congratulations! Hopefully this will be the first and last time you ever have to go through that situation. ^_^

No idea why this question came to my head as something to ask so I could also leave a question, but it was the first thing that entered my head: apart from the state you currently live in, have you ever lived in any other state? If not, is there one you would want to live in?
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Jan 18th, 2023, 07:25 AM)queenzelda Wrote:
I bet! I'm happy to hear that and congratulations! Hopefully this will be the first and last time you ever have to go through that situation. ^_^

No idea why this question came to my head as something to ask so I could also leave a question, but it was the first thing that entered my head: apart from the state you currently live in, have you ever lived in any other state? If not, is there one you would want to live in?
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
(Jan 18th, 2023, 06:25 PM)Moonface Wrote:

Actually yes; I have lived in Pittsburg, PA when I was going to college. I was there for about 2 years before I had to come back home. If I ever do move away from the state I live in, I'd like to move to Phoenix, AZ. My grandparents lived out there when I was little and I just fell in love with it. But for now I yam where I yam. ;3
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
(Jan 18th, 2023, 06:25 PM)Moonface Wrote:

Actually yes; I have lived in Pittsburg, PA when I was going to college. I was there for about 2 years before I had to come back home. If I ever do move away from the state I live in, I'd like to move to Phoenix, AZ. My grandparents lived out there when I was little and I just fell in love with it. But for now I yam where I yam. ;3
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Congrats on the remission diagnosis! Seconding Moony's wishes of it being your first and last experience with that horrid affliction. So happy for you. ^_^

Also oh wow, wait what do you study in college, if you don't mind me asking?
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Congrats on the remission diagnosis! Seconding Moony's wishes of it being your first and last experience with that horrid affliction. So happy for you. ^_^

queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Yea, I'm hopeful to be in remission for the rest of my life. But because my mother had breast cancer there's a high possability of a returning cancer. I'm hopeful it won't be a thing though.

(Jan 29th, 2023, 04:57 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
I went into college to learn animation. But the teacher I had was also worked in animation and didn't give two craps about us learning she just wanted us to fail so she could keep her job. <_< It's the reason I left, the staff there was horrible. I've been learning 2d animation thanks to youtube though. :3 I gave up for a while cause I felt like I was a failure. I'm trying to not feel that way anymore. Us artists are way too hard on ourselves thinking our art sucks anyway. >_< So I've been learning 2d animation as of late.

I'm actully planning to make a tactical game using my animation style along with some sprites. I'm just jotting the plot down as I plan out how I want some models to look with some base notes. xp
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Yea, I'm hopeful to be in remission for the rest of my life. But because my mother had breast cancer there's a high possability of a returning cancer. I'm hopeful it won't be a thing though.

(Jan 29th, 2023, 04:57 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
I went into college to learn animation. But the teacher I had was also worked in animation and didn't give two craps about us learning she just wanted us to fail so she could keep her job. <_< It's the reason I left, the staff there was horrible. I've been learning 2d animation thanks to youtube though. :3 I gave up for a while cause I felt like I was a failure. I'm trying to not feel that way anymore. Us artists are way too hard on ourselves thinking our art sucks anyway. >_< So I've been learning 2d animation as of late.

I'm actully planning to make a tactical game using my animation style along with some sprites. I'm just jotting the plot down as I plan out how I want some models to look with some base notes. xp
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Yeah good to hear of the remission, still hoping the best from that and your body avoids any more.

Oof don't I know the long absence from art. 11 years now I've practically done nothing with art myself, barely a sketch or none a year since then. Meh Still also good to hear you're trying still and keeping yourself busy with art in some form. I really should too.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Yeah good to hear of the remission, still hoping the best from that and your body avoids any more.

Oof don't I know the long absence from art. 11 years now I've practically done nothing with art myself, barely a sketch or none a year since then. Meh Still also good to hear you're trying still and keeping yourself busy with art in some form. I really should too.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
(Jan 31st, 2023, 06:02 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:

It's not easy, I'm really hard on myself. I am actually seeing someone due to the diagnosis from last year since my care team got worried since I've been pretty lethargic. But things are slowing getting better since I'm doing stuff & talking over video chat with someone now.  =3
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
(Jan 31st, 2023, 06:02 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:

It's not easy, I'm really hard on myself. I am actually seeing someone due to the diagnosis from last year since my care team got worried since I've been pretty lethargic. But things are slowing getting better since I'm doing stuff & talking over video chat with someone now.  =3
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Happy Birthday! Hope you got to enjoy it in the best way possible: with your hubby and a good game =3
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Happy Birthday! Hope you got to enjoy it in the best way possible: with your hubby and a good game =3
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Wasn't aware it was your birthday yesterday as I hadn't yet read any of the new posts in the 3DS/Wii U eShop thread to see you mention getting a gift card for your birthday, so Happy Birthday! Grin

What else did you get besides the gift card? Also what did you end up getting with the gift card too? ^_^
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Wasn't aware it was your birthday yesterday as I hadn't yet read any of the new posts in the 3DS/Wii U eShop thread to see you mention getting a gift card for your birthday, so Happy Birthday! Grin

What else did you get besides the gift card? Also what did you end up getting with the gift card too? ^_^
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Happy birthday, Queen Grin !

Enjoy whatever you get with the gift card Smile .
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Happy birthday, Queen Grin !

Enjoy whatever you get with the gift card Smile .
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
I actually went out to eat with my parents and husband to a Chinese buffet, then for lunch we got Longhorn Steakhouse to take home. My brother gave me a gift basket with a pickachu backpack, some video games, an xbox gift card and some yugioh folding cardboard art things you can use with your deck. The art is nice, but I haven't played yugioh for years. Maybe I can turn them into actual art or something. My husband also gave me $70 in Nintendo eshop gift cards.

I have yet to use the gift cards on any game as of yet. I need to plug in my xbox and claim the card then see if anything looks good to buy. With Nintendo, I wanted to buy Skyward Sword for the Switch even if I hate fighting the Imprisoned so often in it. Meh

Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone!!
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
I actually went out to eat with my parents and husband to a Chinese buffet, then for lunch we got Longhorn Steakhouse to take home. My brother gave me a gift basket with a pickachu backpack, some video games, an xbox gift card and some yugioh folding cardboard art things you can use with your deck. The art is nice, but I haven't played yugioh for years. Maybe I can turn them into actual art or something. My husband also gave me $70 in Nintendo eshop gift cards.

I have yet to use the gift cards on any game as of yet. I need to plug in my xbox and claim the card then see if anything looks good to buy. With Nintendo, I wanted to buy Skyward Sword for the Switch even if I hate fighting the Imprisoned so often in it. Meh

Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone!!
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Oh noes, Happy Belated Birthday Queen! SOunds like you had a good day, but dang a Chinese buffet then some steakhouse in the same day? Nice. XD

In your signature card, there's an egg as the 6th Pokémon, is that an actual egg you're waiting for it to hatch, or just an empty slot?
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Oh noes, Happy Belated Birthday Queen! SOunds like you had a good day, but dang a Chinese buffet then some steakhouse in the same day? Nice. XD

In your signature card, there's an egg as the 6th Pokémon, is that an actual egg you're waiting for it to hatch, or just an empty slot?
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
(Mar 28th, 2023, 04:55 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Oh noes, Happy Belated Birthday Queen! Sounds like you had a good day, but dang a Chinese buffet then some steakhouse in the same day? Nice. XD

Thank you. Yea, it's pretty awesome chinese too. Impo. LOL 

Actually I've been busy doing the musda method and finally hatched a shiny charmander today, while yesterday I hatched a shiny scorbunny. I stopped counting the eggs after I started to go over odds.  ROFL I've been hatching Charcadet eggs lately and am on my last few. I'm hoping one is a shiny, but I got too tired to finish hatching them. So yea, atmo that's what would be in there.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
(Mar 28th, 2023, 04:55 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Oh noes, Happy Belated Birthday Queen! Sounds like you had a good day, but dang a Chinese buffet then some steakhouse in the same day? Nice. XD

Thank you. Yea, it's pretty awesome chinese too. Impo. LOL 

Actually I've been busy doing the musda method and finally hatched a shiny charmander today, while yesterday I hatched a shiny scorbunny. I stopped counting the eggs after I started to go over odds.  ROFL I've been hatching Charcadet eggs lately and am on my last few. I'm hoping one is a shiny, but I got too tired to finish hatching them. So yea, atmo that's what would be in there.