Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,019
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Ahh, happy belated, Queen! Despite current events, it's good to knuckle with all them games. Glad you got to play New Horizons early, but of course no reason for him to make you wait. XD Hope the Steakhouse meal you had was scrumptious.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,019 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Ahh, happy belated, Queen! Despite current events, it's good to knuckle with all them games. Glad you got to play New Horizons early, but of course no reason for him to make you wait. XD Hope the Steakhouse meal you had was scrumptious.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
How's your island coming along in AC:NH? Smile
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Pokemon Scarlet/Violet: DLC [PS5] Star Trek: Resurgence [PC] FFX
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
(May 23rd, 2020, 12:33 AM)Moonface Wrote:

I've got 4 stars!! According to a video I watched I need to have all 8 inclines & bridges to get it to 5. Meh
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 

I've got 4 stars!! According to a video I watched I need to have all 8 inclines & bridges to get it to 5. Meh
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jun 6th, 2020, 03:24 AM)sunshine queen Wrote:

I've got 4 stars!! According to a video I watched I need to have all 8 inclines & brindges to get it to 5. Meh
Really?! I'd get maybe eight overall of both but for eight of each seems excessive. I don't even know where I'd put that many bridges or inclines. Errm

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jun 6th, 2020, 03:24 AM)sunshine queen Wrote:

I've got 4 stars!! According to a video I watched I need to have all 8 inclines & brindges to get it to 5. Meh
Really?! I'd get maybe eight overall of both but for eight of each seems excessive. I don't even know where I'd put that many bridges or inclines. Errm
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
*Shrug* Idk, all I know is that I watched this video & the way he puts it is if you put in max bridges & inclines that should help to maximize your town rating;

(I completely agree with you though. lol)
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
*Shrug* Idk, all I know is that I watched this video & the way he puts it is if you put in max bridges & inclines that should help to maximize your town rating;

(I completely agree with you though. lol)
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
If I'm not mistaken your island has five stars. Do you have any plans for your island you have yet to do or are you basically done and just content with doing tasks that the game gives you?

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
If I'm not mistaken your island has five stars. Do you have any plans for your island you have yet to do or are you basically done and just content with doing tasks that the game gives you?
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
(Aug 25th, 2020, 11:28 PM)Moonface Wrote:

Yes, I have a five star island. I basically placed stuff around my island until I saw a Jacobs Ladder & confirmed it with Isabelle that I have a perfect island. I honestly don't know what to do with my island. All I have is a small Godzilla vs Mothra park which is what I started out with for an idea to make my island unique but everything else I put down cause I didn't know what else to do. Every one who has the energy & time to make their island more creative then what I could come up with is great, I wish I had that kind of talent but I just don't. I'm fine with the bare minimum effort at this juncture. xD I have removed a lot of over grown flowers in the hopes of a farming upgrade to come some time in October, but if it doesn't happen I'll be fine with that. I just play daily for my tasks & find fossils. I've been playing more in Stardew Valley comparatively, but that's because I've modded in Stardew Valley "Expanded" mod for it. 

So far some of the npc's are meh. Until I was able to meet the Wizard & I've been thinking of modding him in as a marriage option. Tongue I wish I could change his name though. XD
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
(Aug 25th, 2020, 11:28 PM)Moonface Wrote:

Yes, I have a five star island. I basically placed stuff around my island until I saw a Jacobs Ladder & confirmed it with Isabelle that I have a perfect island. I honestly don't know what to do with my island. All I have is a small Godzilla vs Mothra park which is what I started out with for an idea to make my island unique but everything else I put down cause I didn't know what else to do. Every one who has the energy & time to make their island more creative then what I could come up with is great, I wish I had that kind of talent but I just don't. I'm fine with the bare minimum effort at this juncture. xD I have removed a lot of over grown flowers in the hopes of a farming upgrade to come some time in October, but if it doesn't happen I'll be fine with that. I just play daily for my tasks & find fossils. I've been playing more in Stardew Valley comparatively, but that's because I've modded in Stardew Valley "Expanded" mod for it. 

So far some of the npc's are meh. Until I was able to meet the Wizard & I've been thinking of modding him in as a marriage option. Tongue I wish I could change his name though. XD
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
What's that mod for Stardew like?

Also, if you want to have an easier way to plan your farm, I recommend this: https://stardew.info/

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him

Also, if you want to have an easier way to plan your farm, I recommend this: https://stardew.info/
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
(Oct 14th, 2020, 07:22 PM)Moonface Wrote:

It's massive! XD

Eh, I haven't played Stardew Valley in a while. I've been playing Dead by Daylight with other streamers, catching legendaries in Crown Tundra, checking in on my acnh town, & playing minecraft as well as getting lvls in Genshin Impact. I should really finish Tales of Berseria; but I really HATE Magilou with a passion that the game becames unfun (for me) after after while. <_<
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
(Oct 14th, 2020, 07:22 PM)Moonface Wrote:

It's massive! XD

Eh, I haven't played Stardew Valley in a while. I've been playing Dead by Daylight with other streamers, catching legendaries in Crown Tundra, checking in on my acnh town, & playing minecraft as well as getting lvls in Genshin Impact. I should really finish Tales of Berseria; but I really HATE Magilou with a passion that the game becames unfun (for me) after after while. <_<
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I assume that you can't just get rid of Magilou because they're not a party member you can swap out or something? Although for all I know ToB doesn't even have a party system, I'm just assuming it does because that's a JRPG staple. XD

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I assume that you can't just get rid of Magilou because they're not a party member you can swap out or something? Although for all I know ToB doesn't even have a party system, I'm just assuming it does because that's a JRPG staple. XD
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
(Nov 16th, 2020, 02:29 PM)Moonface Wrote:
I can swap her out all I want, the problem is that SHE'S A PART OF THE STORY NOW. She says she doesn't give two craps about what's going on, yet there she is sticking around anyway. Wth? smh It's just annoying. Like her character.  Glare
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
I can swap her out all I want, the problem is that SHE'S A PART OF THE STORY NOW. She says she doesn't give two craps about what's going on, yet there she is sticking around anyway. Wth? smh It's just annoying. Like her character.  Glare
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Nov 21st, 2020, 03:06 AM)Christmas Queen Wrote:
So you mean she shows up in dialogue and stuff because she's got a role to play?

How much did it cost you to get the stuff you need to do streaming on Twitch?

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Nov 21st, 2020, 03:06 AM)Christmas Queen Wrote:
So you mean she shows up in dialogue and stuff because she's got a role to play?

queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
(Nov 29th, 2020, 03:59 AM)Moonface Wrote:

Yea, to be annoying.  Whistle XD

A good running pc, the elgato capture card cost me $70 when it on sale at Meijer. Usually the capture card costs around $180 (or so msrp). If you were to get an elgato capture card now from Best Buy they're on sale for $144. I then downloaded StreamElements with OBS which is free ware. You then stream your games through OBS, you can stream steam games, console games, or whatever easily through OBS.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
(Nov 29th, 2020, 03:59 AM)Moonface Wrote:

Yea, to be annoying.  Whistle XD

A good running pc, the elgato capture card cost me $70 when it on sale at Meijer. Usually the capture card costs around $180 (or so msrp). If you were to get an elgato capture card now from Best Buy they're on sale for $144. I then downloaded StreamElements with OBS which is free ware. You then stream your games through OBS, you can stream steam games, console games, or whatever easily through OBS.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I always thought streaming would be way more expensive than that. Does the PC need to be powerful to stream console games or does the power really only come into play when playing PC games like it would if you wasn't streaming anything?

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I always thought streaming would be way more expensive than that. Does the PC need to be powerful to stream console games or does the power really only come into play when playing PC games like it would if you wasn't streaming anything?
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
(Nov 29th, 2020, 10:25 PM)Moonface Wrote:
It depends on how much you want to invest in your stream. If you want to buy a microphone so you can talk to chat, that's an expense. If you want to use a face cam, that's also an expense. I ran across a streamer called Blood Dragoon with 2k subs & he streams by just typing in chat while he's live.

For streaming if you have enough of an internet connection for it, with decent upload speeds you should be good. As far as hard ware, if your running games through the Elgato, it doesn't need a whole lot of power because the console is running the game not the pc. If your streaming games from the pc, you need a pc that will be able to run OBS & the game you want to stream from the pc. So if you pc is struggling doing both, you might need an upgrade.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
(Nov 29th, 2020, 10:25 PM)Moonface Wrote:
It depends on how much you want to invest in your stream. If you want to buy a microphone so you can talk to chat, that's an expense. If you want to use a face cam, that's also an expense. I ran across a streamer called Blood Dragoon with 2k subs & he streams by just typing in chat while he's live.

For streaming if you have enough of an internet connection for it, with decent upload speeds you should be good. As far as hard ware, if your running games through the Elgato, it doesn't need a whole lot of power because the console is running the game not the pc. If your streaming games from the pc, you need a pc that will be able to run OBS & the game you want to stream from the pc. So if you pc is struggling doing both, you might need an upgrade.