Administrators
Currently Playing
FE: Three Houses | Pokémon Shield | Code Vein | CTR:NF | Octopath
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Souvenir Vouchers
XP: 3,700
Fire Emblem (Shiny) Uncharted Tekken 
Ahh, happy belated, Queen! Despite current events, it's good to knuckle with all them games. Glad you got to play New Horizons early, but of course no reason for him to make you wait. XD Hope the Steakhouse meal you had was scrumptious.
[Image: Hazamasig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
FE: Three Houses | Pokémon Shield | Code Vein | CTR:NF | Octopath
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Souvenir Vouchers
XP: 3,700
Ahh, happy belated, Queen! Despite current events, it's good to knuckle with all them games. Glad you got to play New Horizons early, but of course no reason for him to make you wait. XD Hope the Steakhouse meal you had was scrumptious.
Moonface Offline
Hell's Bells, hm?
Administrators
Currently Playing
Minecraft (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
XP: 5,294
LittleBigPlanet Ratchet & Clank Crash Bandicoot 
How's your island coming along in AC:NH? Smile
[Image: tumblr_picdhxmZg01r1fejho5_540.gif]
IN THE SUN, SLEEPING LIKE A BUM.
I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!

Moonface Offline
Hell's Bells, hm?
Currently Playing
Minecraft (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
queen misdreavus Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Android] Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp & [Switch] Pokemon Sword
Favourite Platform(s)
PS4, PS3, Wii, DS, & 3DS
XP: 5,389
Horizon Zero Dawn Pokémon LittleBigPlanet 
(May 23rd, 2020, 12:33 AM)Moonface Wrote:

I've got 4 stars!! According to a video I watched I need to have all 8 inclines & bridges to get it to 5. Meh
[Image: queen-18.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queen misdreavus Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS4, PS3, Wii, DS, & 3DS

I've got 4 stars!! According to a video I watched I need to have all 8 inclines & bridges to get it to 5. Meh
Moonface Offline
Hell's Bells, hm?
Administrators
Currently Playing
Minecraft (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
(Jun 6th, 2020, 03:24 AM)sunshine queen Wrote:

I've got 4 stars!! According to a video I watched I need to have all 8 inclines & brindges to get it to 5. Meh
Really?! I'd get maybe eight overall of both but for eight of each seems excessive. I don't even know where I'd put that many bridges or inclines. Errm
I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!

Moonface Offline
Hell's Bells, hm?
Currently Playing
Minecraft (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
(Jun 6th, 2020, 03:24 AM)sunshine queen Wrote:

I've got 4 stars!! According to a video I watched I need to have all 8 inclines & brindges to get it to 5. Meh
Really?! I'd get maybe eight overall of both but for eight of each seems excessive. I don't even know where I'd put that many bridges or inclines. Errm
queen misdreavus Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS4, PS3, Wii, DS, & 3DS
*Shrug* Idk, all I know is that I watched this video & the way he puts it is if you put in max bridges & inclines that should help to maximize your town rating;

(I completely agree with you though. lol)
queen misdreavus Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS4, PS3, Wii, DS, & 3DS
*Shrug* Idk, all I know is that I watched this video & the way he puts it is if you put in max bridges & inclines that should help to maximize your town rating;

(I completely agree with you though. lol)
Moonface Offline
Hell's Bells, hm?
Administrators
Currently Playing
Minecraft (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
If I'm not mistaken your island has five stars. Do you have any plans for your island you have yet to do or are you basically done and just content with doing tasks that the game gives you?

Moonface Offline
Hell's Bells, hm?
Currently Playing
Minecraft (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
If I'm not mistaken your island has five stars. Do you have any plans for your island you have yet to do or are you basically done and just content with doing tasks that the game gives you?
queen misdreavus Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS4, PS3, Wii, DS, & 3DS
(Aug 25th, 2020, 11:28 PM)Moonface Wrote:

Yes, I have a five star island. I basically placed stuff around my island until I saw a Jacobs Ladder & confirmed it with Isabelle that I have a perfect island. I honestly don't know what to do with my island. All I have is a small Godzilla vs Mothra park which is what I started out with for an idea to make my island unique but everything else I put down cause I didn't know what else to do. Every one who has the energy & time to make their island more creative then what I could come up with is great, I wish I had that kind of talent but I just don't. I'm fine with the bare minimum effort at this juncture. xD I have removed a lot of over grown flowers in the hopes of a farming upgrade to come some time in October, but if it doesn't happen I'll be fine with that. I just play daily for my tasks & find fossils. I've been playing more in Stardew Valley comparatively, but that's because I've modded in Stardew Valley "Expanded" mod for it. 

So far some of the npc's are meh. Until I was able to meet the Wizard & I've been thinking of modding him in as a marriage option. Tongue I wish I could change his name though. XD
queen misdreavus Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS4, PS3, Wii, DS, & 3DS
(Aug 25th, 2020, 11:28 PM)Moonface Wrote:

Yes, I have a five star island. I basically placed stuff around my island until I saw a Jacobs Ladder & confirmed it with Isabelle that I have a perfect island. I honestly don't know what to do with my island. All I have is a small Godzilla vs Mothra park which is what I started out with for an idea to make my island unique but everything else I put down cause I didn't know what else to do. Every one who has the energy & time to make their island more creative then what I could come up with is great, I wish I had that kind of talent but I just don't. I'm fine with the bare minimum effort at this juncture. xD I have removed a lot of over grown flowers in the hopes of a farming upgrade to come some time in October, but if it doesn't happen I'll be fine with that. I just play daily for my tasks & find fossils. I've been playing more in Stardew Valley comparatively, but that's because I've modded in Stardew Valley "Expanded" mod for it. 

So far some of the npc's are meh. Until I was able to meet the Wizard & I've been thinking of modding him in as a marriage option. Tongue I wish I could change his name though. XD