HAPPY BIRTHDAY! | Just call me Lady Queen
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Since you seem to be on a roll with hatching Shiny Pokémon, which shiny designs are your favourites across all of the Pokémon? Smile
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Since you seem to be on a roll with hatching Shiny Pokémon, which shiny designs are your favourites across all of the Pokémon? Smile
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Pokemon Scarlet/Violet: DLC [PS5] Star Trek: Resurgence [PC] FFX
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
(Apr 11th, 2023, 12:01 AM)Moonface Wrote:
Tbh, I really like how shiny Meowscarada, Pikachu, Raichu, Skeledirge, Flutter Mane, Iron Thorns and Iron Valiant look. I've got a few shiny legendries in my Pokémon Home boxes but not everything be shiny. lol Should be interesting to see what the new legendries will be this fall when the dlc drops for S/V. I'm hyped for giga turtle myself.  LOL
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
(Apr 11th, 2023, 12:01 AM)Moonface Wrote:
Tbh, I really like how shiny Meowscarada, Pikachu, Raichu, Skeledirge, Flutter Mane, Iron Thorns and Iron Valiant look. I've got a few shiny legendries in my Pokémon Home boxes but not everything be shiny. lol Should be interesting to see what the new legendries will be this fall when the dlc drops for S/V. I'm hyped for giga turtle myself.  LOL
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
If getting shiny Pokémon wasn't too much harder than getting regular ones would you ever take the time to get a shiny version of every Pokémon you capture?

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
If getting shiny Pokémon wasn't too much harder than getting regular ones would you ever take the time to get a shiny version of every Pokémon you capture?
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
(Apr 23rd, 2023, 05:43 PM)Moonface Wrote:
Honestly it would depend on what Pokémon I'm after. To be fair I've never considered myself a shiny hunter and have rarely done that until S/V and don't really understand the obsession YouTube streamers have over shiny hunting every Pokedex entry tbh. Unsure
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
(Apr 23rd, 2023, 05:43 PM)Moonface Wrote:
Honestly it would depend on what Pokémon I'm after. To be fair I've never considered myself a shiny hunter and have rarely done that until S/V and don't really understand the obsession YouTube streamers have over shiny hunting every Pokedex entry tbh. Unsure
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
What got you to start doing it (shiny hunting) in SV @queenzelda? Unsure

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
(May 2nd, 2023, 06:12 PM)Moonface Wrote:

Because I could. With Scarlet and Violet it became a challenge for me to even find a shiny. Everyone had an easy time of it but me since I seem to have like 0 shiny luck with my copies of the games. So once I started using herba mystica it got easier, just for certain Pokémon I noticed. Others you really have to use the picnic reset to get and doing that in the Area Zero section is not a thing.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
(May 2nd, 2023, 06:12 PM)Moonface Wrote:

Because I could. With Scarlet and Violet it became a challenge for me to even find a shiny. Everyone had an easy time of it but me since I seem to have like 0 shiny luck with my copies of the games. So once I started using herba mystica it got easier, just for certain Pokémon I noticed. Others you really have to use the picnic reset to get and doing that in the Area Zero section is not a thing.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Interesting you mention it was challenging for you to find Shiny Pokémon in SV; I actually was under the impression you were having a relatively easy time with it due to the number of Shiny's you'd managed to acquire. XD

Also, what game are those sprites from in the second image in your signature? I'm not really familiar with sprite based character artwork from games and it doesn't give me Final Fantasy vibes so it's bugging me that I don't know. LOL

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Interesting you mention it was challenging for you to find Shiny Pokémon in SV; I actually was under the impression you were having a relatively easy time with it due to the number of Shiny's you'd managed to acquire. XD

Also, what game are those sprites from in the second image in your signature? I'm not really familiar with sprite based character artwork from games and it doesn't give me Final Fantasy vibes so it's bugging me that I don't know. LOL
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
(May 5th, 2023, 09:20 PM)Moonface Wrote:

That's only because a youtuber named Lumeon would help me by giving me some herba making me some sammiches and it took some doing but I would find a shiny afterwards. Still was a struggle. XD 

The sprites are made by someone on devintart: https://www.deviantart.com/abysswolf/art...X-32306796
The characters are supposed to be from FFX. From left to right: Kimahri Ronso, Rikku, Auron, Lulu, Wakka, Yuna, and Titus.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her

That's only because a youtuber named Lumeon would help me by giving me some herba making me some sammiches and it took some doing but I would find a shiny afterwards. Still was a struggle. XD 

The sprites are made by someone on devintart: https://www.deviantart.com/abysswolf/art...X-32306796
The characters are supposed to be from FFX. From left to right: Kimahri Ronso, Rikku, Auron, Lulu, Wakka, Yuna, and Titus.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(May 13th, 2023, 04:02 PM)queenzelda Wrote:

Oh, are there food items in SV that increase shiny chances or something? Huh

Ah, the characters being from a later game that didn't use sprites is probably what tripped me up. It's rare I ever come across any artwork that turns something from a non-sprite game into sprite form. LOL

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(May 13th, 2023, 04:02 PM)queenzelda Wrote:

Ah, the characters being from a later game that didn't use sprites is probably what tripped me up. It's rare I ever come across any artwork that turns something from a non-sprite game into sprite form. LOL
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
(Jun 24th, 2023, 07:27 PM)Moonface Wrote:

Yep! Here's a informative png that shows what to use for herba to shiny hunt for what your looking for:
[Image: Screenshot_20221217_005404.png]
make sure to also get butter since it helps. :3

Actually I've seen Pokémon turned into sprites from 3d games before as well. I've been around the block and back.  XD
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
(Jun 24th, 2023, 07:27 PM)Moonface Wrote:

Yep! Here's a informative png that shows what to use for herba to shiny hunt for what your looking for:
[Image: Screenshot_20221217_005404.png]
make sure to also get butter since it helps. :3

Actually I've seen Pokémon turned into sprites from 3d games before as well. I've been around the block and back.  XD
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I can see Pokémon being popular to convert into sprite form, although don't the newer games still use sprite icons for the Pokémon somewhere like in boxes or something?
For games like Pokémon and Final Fantasy, do you prefer the sprite based look or the 3D look?

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I can see Pokémon being popular to convert into sprite form, although don't the newer games still use sprite icons for the Pokémon somewhere like in boxes or something?
For games like Pokémon and Final Fantasy, do you prefer the sprite based look or the 3D look?
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
(Jun 26th, 2023, 01:59 AM)Moonface Wrote:
Yea, usually in Pokemon home as well.

For games like Pokémon and Final Fantasy, do you prefer the sprite-based look or the 3D look?
Honestly, I enjoy both. I still enjoy the older Pokémon titles since I have the consoles for them. Same with the older Final Fantasies since I've enjoyed FF6 sprite edition and the PlayStation one where the characters are all 3d. If you enjoy Kingdom Hearts, you get to see Setzer in full 3d. 

[Image: setzer10.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Yea, usually in Pokemon home as well.

For games like Pokémon and Final Fantasy, do you prefer the sprite-based look or the 3D look?
Honestly, I enjoy both. I still enjoy the older Pokémon titles since I have the consoles for them. Same with the older Final Fantasies since I've enjoyed FF6 sprite edition and the PlayStation one where the characters are all 3d. If you enjoy Kingdom Hearts, you get to see Setzer in full 3d. 

[Image: setzer10.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Hi, I know it's been months since I posted last. My dad has been in the hospital since July. He's been slowly getting better but it's been hard on me and especially my mom. Whuch is why I havn't been around much. I'm very excited for the Pokemon Scarlet/Violet dlc which releases very soon this month! But, until then I've been busy enjoying 'The Legend of Hero's: Trails from Zero" and Trails from Azure so far. :3
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Hi, I know it's been months since I posted last. My dad has been in the hospital since July. He's been slowly getting better but it's been hard on me and especially my mom. Whuch is why I havn't been around much. I'm very excited for the Pokemon Scarlet/Violet dlc which releases very soon this month! But, until then I've been busy enjoying 'The Legend of Hero's: Trails from Zero" and Trails from Azure so far. :3
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Oh man I'm sorry you and your mum have been going through that the past few months @queenzelda. I had wondered just a few days ago about you since I hadn't seen you around anywhere for longer than you might usually be absent for. I hope the games you're playing or intend to play later help (or have helped) to alleviate some of the stress that's been building up for you. Smile

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Oh man I'm sorry you and your mum have been going through that the past few months @queenzelda. I had wondered just a few days ago about you since I hadn't seen you around anywhere for longer than you might usually be absent for. I hope the games you're playing or intend to play later help (or have helped) to alleviate some of the stress that's been building up for you. Smile
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Yeah that sounds pretty rough having a parent in hospital, but good that your father is on the turn around even if it's slow at least that's something. Still, may he be out sooner rather than later. Good to know games are keeping you busy in the downtime.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Yeah that sounds pretty rough having a parent in hospital, but good that your father is on the turn around even if it's slow at least that's something. Still, may he be out sooner rather than later. Good to know games are keeping you busy in the downtime.