Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Hmm, your Pokémon has lots of ghost type Pokémon? Ah, that reminds me of the favourite Pokemon by generation we did in 2015 on old UG. I also don't see Lampent on your list, so yours surely has changed since then, and we need an update version for everyone.

Same as Shira, how's things going?
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Hmm, your Pokémon has lots of ghost type Pokémon? Ah, that reminds me of the favourite Pokemon by generation we did in 2015 on old UG. I also don't see Lampent on your list, so yours surely has changed since then, and we need an update version for everyone.

queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Pokemon Scarlet/Violet: DLC [PS5] Star Trek: Resurgence [PC] FFX
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
(Jun 7th, 2018, 04:31 AM)Moonface Wrote:
(Jun 7th, 2018, 01:18 AM)queenzelda Wrote:
Yea, I plan to bug Moonface or Mr El for a member name change, since there's no way for us to go about doing the name change request in the user control panel, like what we had to go through on zB's. Though on my hosted mybb forum I'm allowing members to change their name as they like. All they have to do is just put in their password & boom: username change is instant.
I fixed this just now. I left the box accidentally unchecked.
Like Yuri said; it's a good thing I brought it up. xD 

(Jun 7th, 2018, 04:34 AM)Yuri Wrote:
I can change my name whenever I want.....the endless possibilities!

Just kidding, but I am glad that Queen brought that up! XD
Yea, I know right!? xD

(Jun 7th, 2018, 04:45 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
How's everything at home lately since all of the chaos with your father and whatnot? You and Jing eating well? Smile 
Much better. I'm sorry if I didn't say on the zB's UG but he was released Monday & has been home the last couple of days. :3 Yea, we've been eating very well, more so since I'm usually the one making the food. xD

(Jun 7th, 2018, 07:45 AM)chloe Wrote:
Hey, if it isn't still the sweetheart of role play land. Grin xD  Good to see you made it over! I don't see a topic for Yami King Atem so I'm going to have to bug him on tlw until he makes one. XD [//joke]Hai, hai. ^^ Yea, glad I was able to hit dry land & not have to wade through a bit of water. xD

What do you do for a living? (If you don't mind my asking.)
Na, I don't mind. I'll shoot you a PM, about the answer to your question though. ^^"

(Jun 7th, 2018, 12:26 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Hmm, your Pokémon Bank has lots of ghost type Pokémon? Ah, that reminds me of the favourite Pokemon by generation we did in 2015 on old UG. I also don't see Lampent on your list, so yours surely has changed since then, and we need an update version for everyone.

Oh lol, the ones on my favorites list are still my favorites, I just should probably make a list of the Pokemon I have in my Pokemon Bank (total) is all. I'm sure a lot of members here who are Pokemon fans would enjoy reading it. XD

Well, I've been busy moving my members over to my hosted mybb forum. I finally finished getting uploading everything from icyboards to the new host on Tuesday. I made double sure everyone was over, & once that was done I made the announcement about the move. As of this week I've been designing new member bars for the new place. I plan to make a member bar for every single member who moved over to the new place from zb's & icy to the now hosted forum. I took the idea of the Pokemon theme member bars, which I liked. The original ones are alright, but too black & white for my tastes. Mine however, are more style & flair with colors that pop! Here's my member bar as an example:
[Image: e39e1de92f4e58900f31d7c627543cc7-dcdnnw5.png]

I've done one for my moderators: Etna, & Namine. One for my husband Jing, & one for King Atem & his brother Sephiroth. I plan to finish the rest of them sometime this week. xp 

I also have plans to move over some exclusive emoji's I made for my forum; [Image: 55e08186137009ee5a49924566f6f4a0-dcdqbp9.png] 

So, yea it's been a pretty busy creative week for me. I should probably update my avatar & sig too but meh. Maybe when I'm done. XD
(Jun 7th, 2018, 02:11 AM)Hotspot Wrote:
I finally played a LOZ game, Breath of the Wild. I really like it, I probably explore more than I play the actual game. I'm thinking of shanking a divine beast soon. 

Have you played BOTW, and if so, what is your favorite aspect of it?
Hey Hotspot, sorry I kind of almost skipped your post. XD I'm glad you finally did try a LoZ title though & I'm glad your liking it! 

Nope, I haven't played it hardly at all. A lot of people seem to really like BoTW, even if from the gameplay footage I've seen it tends to make me think of it as Tomb Raider, just that Nintendo swapped Laura out for Link. XD The one thing I do like about BoTW (Breath of my Anus) is that it has way more female characters in it then most of the other Zelda titles tend to; besides just Zelda there's the female Zorra, & the female Gerudo. So kudo's to Nintendo for adding in more girls. ^^
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
(Jun 7th, 2018, 04:31 AM)Moonface Wrote:
(Jun 7th, 2018, 01:18 AM)queenzelda Wrote:
Yea, I plan to bug Moonface or Mr El for a member name change, since there's no way for us to go about doing the name change request in the user control panel, like what we had to go through on zB's. Though on my hosted mybb forum I'm allowing members to change their name as they like. All they have to do is just put in their password & boom: username change is instant.
I fixed this just now. I left the box accidentally unchecked.
Like Yuri said; it's a good thing I brought it up. xD 

(Jun 7th, 2018, 04:34 AM)Yuri Wrote:
I can change my name whenever I want.....the endless possibilities!

Just kidding, but I am glad that Queen brought that up! XD
Yea, I know right!? xD

(Jun 7th, 2018, 04:45 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
How's everything at home lately since all of the chaos with your father and whatnot? You and Jing eating well? Smile 
Much better. I'm sorry if I didn't say on the zB's UG but he was released Monday & has been home the last couple of days. :3 Yea, we've been eating very well, more so since I'm usually the one making the food. xD

(Jun 7th, 2018, 07:45 AM)chloe Wrote:
Hey, if it isn't still the sweetheart of role play land. Grin xD  Good to see you made it over! I don't see a topic for Yami King Atem so I'm going to have to bug him on tlw until he makes one. XD [//joke]Hai, hai. ^^ Yea, glad I was able to hit dry land & not have to wade through a bit of water. xD

What do you do for a living? (If you don't mind my asking.)
Na, I don't mind. I'll shoot you a PM, about the answer to your question though. ^^"

(Jun 7th, 2018, 12:26 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Hmm, your Pokémon Bank has lots of ghost type Pokémon? Ah, that reminds me of the favourite Pokemon by generation we did in 2015 on old UG. I also don't see Lampent on your list, so yours surely has changed since then, and we need an update version for everyone.

Oh lol, the ones on my favorites list are still my favorites, I just should probably make a list of the Pokemon I have in my Pokemon Bank (total) is all. I'm sure a lot of members here who are Pokemon fans would enjoy reading it. XD

Well, I've been busy moving my members over to my hosted mybb forum. I finally finished getting uploading everything from icyboards to the new host on Tuesday. I made double sure everyone was over, & once that was done I made the announcement about the move. As of this week I've been designing new member bars for the new place. I plan to make a member bar for every single member who moved over to the new place from zb's & icy to the now hosted forum. I took the idea of the Pokemon theme member bars, which I liked. The original ones are alright, but too black & white for my tastes. Mine however, are more style & flair with colors that pop! Here's my member bar as an example:
[Image: e39e1de92f4e58900f31d7c627543cc7-dcdnnw5.png]

I've done one for my moderators: Etna, & Namine. One for my husband Jing, & one for King Atem & his brother Sephiroth. I plan to finish the rest of them sometime this week. xp 

I also have plans to move over some exclusive emoji's I made for my forum; [Image: 55e08186137009ee5a49924566f6f4a0-dcdqbp9.png] 

So, yea it's been a pretty busy creative week for me. I should probably update my avatar & sig too but meh. Maybe when I'm done. XD
(Jun 7th, 2018, 02:11 AM)Hotspot Wrote:
I finally played a LOZ game, Breath of the Wild. I really like it, I probably explore more than I play the actual game. I'm thinking of shanking a divine beast soon. 

Have you played BOTW, and if so, what is your favorite aspect of it?
Hey Hotspot, sorry I kind of almost skipped your post. XD I'm glad you finally did try a LoZ title though & I'm glad your liking it! 

Nope, I haven't played it hardly at all. A lot of people seem to really like BoTW, even if from the gameplay footage I've seen it tends to make me think of it as Tomb Raider, just that Nintendo swapped Laura out for Link. XD The one thing I do like about BoTW (Breath of my Anus) is that it has way more female characters in it then most of the other Zelda titles tend to; besides just Zelda there's the female Zorra, & the female Gerudo. So kudo's to Nintendo for adding in more girls. ^^
Chloe Offline
punk gyrl
Currently Playing
Legend of Zelda: OoT
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES/PC
XP: 308
:heart: OMG, I love the new member bar you designed. It's very colorful! Grin   Thanks for the answer via pm! 

What got you into foruming anyway?
[Image: chloe-13.png]
Chloe Offline
punk gyrl
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES/PC
:heart: OMG, I love the new member bar you designed. It's very colorful! Grin   Thanks for the answer via pm! 

Hotspot Offline
Does this avatar make me look fat?
Currently Playing
Overwatch, Legend of Zorldo: Breath of the Winds
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2
XP: 268
Mega Man Bioshock 
What do you think about Super Mario Odyssey?

Some of my posts are satire, so don't take me too seriously! : P
Hotspot Offline
Does this avatar make me look fat?
Currently Playing
Overwatch, Legend of Zorldo: Breath of the Winds
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2
XP: 268 Mega Man Bioshock 
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Have I mentioned your topic title reminds me of this line?

[Image: latest?cb=20130117210945&path-prefix=en]

Just instead of Marth Queen. :3
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 

Just instead of Marth Queen. :3
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
(Jun 7th, 2018, 09:39 PM)chloe Wrote:
<3 OMG, I love the new member bar you designed. It's very colorful! Grin   Thanks for the answer via pm! 

I'm glad you like it so much. ^^

I got into forums due to nintendo. I wanted to know what games nintendo had planned to release & found a nintendo forum fan site that I joined. I met madcatmk2 there & we became fast friends. I got to tell you that he had a soft spot for neko girls. XD They were alwyas his foil & I always used that to my advantage. XD I don't do that with Shira or Moony cause they won't let me get away with it, even if I know their foils.. XD So yea, it's all due to Nintendo that I got into being on forums. I've been on them for a long time since.  Whistle

(Jun 8th, 2018, 04:06 AM)Hotspot Wrote:
I love it. Even if it does remind me of a mix of Super Mario Galaxy with bits of Super Mario Sunshine tossed in here & there. XD

(Jun 8th, 2018, 04:40 AM)Yuri Wrote:

Just instead of Marth; Queen. :3
"Good, good." *Sigh* It's sad I used to be such a huge Fire Emblem nut, & then Nintendo went & added the dating sim mechanic & I can't stand playing it anymore. I play the older Fire Emblems without it, same with the newer title that released. But the ones with the dating sim element, I just do not enjoy (personally). D: I feel it's too much work & I really don't want to mess with my knight's relationships. That should be for them to decide, not me is my feeling.  Eh
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
(Jun 7th, 2018, 09:39 PM)chloe Wrote:
<3 OMG, I love the new member bar you designed. It's very colorful! Grin   Thanks for the answer via pm! 

I'm glad you like it so much. ^^

I got into forums due to nintendo. I wanted to know what games nintendo had planned to release & found a nintendo forum fan site that I joined. I met madcatmk2 there & we became fast friends. I got to tell you that he had a soft spot for neko girls. XD They were alwyas his foil & I always used that to my advantage. XD I don't do that with Shira or Moony cause they won't let me get away with it, even if I know their foils.. XD So yea, it's all due to Nintendo that I got into being on forums. I've been on them for a long time since.  Whistle

(Jun 8th, 2018, 04:06 AM)Hotspot Wrote:
I love it. Even if it does remind me of a mix of Super Mario Galaxy with bits of Super Mario Sunshine tossed in here & there. XD

"Good, good." *Sigh* It's sad I used to be such a huge Fire Emblem nut, & then Nintendo went & added the dating sim mechanic & I can't stand playing it anymore. I play the older Fire Emblems without it, same with the newer title that released. But the ones with the dating sim element, I just do not enjoy (personally). D: I feel it's too much work & I really don't want to mess with my knight's relationships. That should be for them to decide, not me is my feeling.  Eh
Chloe Offline
punk gyrl
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES/PC
Do you have any siblings?
[Image: chloe-13.png]
Chloe Offline
punk gyrl
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES/PC
King Atem Offline
Playstation King
Currently Playing
Ni No Kuni: WotWW HD [PS4]
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2 | PS4 | Switch
XP: 1,163
Chrono (Shiny) Tomb Raider Fallout 
What if Animal Crossing decided to add dating to it?
King Atem Offline
Playstation King
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2 | PS4 | Switch
XP: 1,163 Chrono (Shiny) Tomb Raider Fallout 
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
(Jun 8th, 2018, 07:23 AM)queenzelda Wrote:

I think that a valid opinion honestly I would be more of a fan of getting rid of the MyUnit character. I'd like to see something darker in a moral grey sense instead of an end of the world monster apocalypse plot. FE: Fates story was just a mess, but the remake 3DS game seem pretty good and I don't think it has any actual dating sim element in it? Have you played FE: Echo? :O
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
(Jun 8th, 2018, 07:23 AM)queenzelda Wrote:

I think that a valid opinion honestly I would be more of a fan of getting rid of the MyUnit character. I'd like to see something darker in a moral grey sense instead of an end of the world monster apocalypse plot. FE: Fates story was just a mess, but the remake 3DS game seem pretty good and I don't think it has any actual dating sim element in it? Have you played FE: Echo? :O
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
(Jun 8th, 2018, 09:30 AM)chloe Wrote:
Yep, my brother's online name is yu_ultidragon.

(Jun 8th, 2018, 03:25 PM)King Atem Wrote:
Depending on how its handled, I'd be ok with it. xD

(Jun 8th, 2018, 05:01 PM)Yuri Wrote:
Yep & it has all of my love. I need to go back to it though. lol :3
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
(Jun 8th, 2018, 09:30 AM)chloe Wrote:
Yep, my brother's online name is yu_ultidragon.

(Jun 8th, 2018, 03:25 PM)King Atem Wrote:
Depending on how its handled, I'd be ok with it. xD

(Jun 8th, 2018, 05:01 PM)Yuri Wrote:
Yep & it has all of my love. I need to go back to it though. lol :3
King Atem Offline
Playstation King
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2 | PS4 | Switch
Have you made your own jewelry prior to your current fiasko?
King Atem Offline
Playstation King
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2 | PS4 | Switch
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
(Jun 10th, 2018, 11:32 AM)King Atem Wrote:
Yep. I started making jewelry when I was little. So I've been at this for quite a while. XD
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
(Jun 10th, 2018, 11:32 AM)King Atem Wrote:
Yep. I started making jewelry when I was little. So I've been at this for quite a while. XD
King Atem Offline
Playstation King
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2 | PS4 | Switch
So what games are you interested in, thus far? Tongue
King Atem Offline
Playstation King
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2 | PS4 | Switch
Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town
XP: 5,252
Dragon Quest Final Fantasy Splatoon 
Do you still play the Wii? If so, what do you play the most on it?
When leaves have fallen.
And skies turned to grey.
The night keeps on closing in on the day.
A nightingale sings his song of farewell.
You better hide from her freezing hell. ~ Ice Queen, Within Temptation.

Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town
XP: 5,252 Dragon Quest Final Fantasy Splatoon 
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
(Jun 10th, 2018, 10:04 PM)King Atem Wrote:
Unraveled 2, Sea of Despair, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit [June 26th (Free)], Kingdom Hearts 3, Devil May Cry 5, Tunic, Knights & Bikes. So far these are the titles I want or found interesting thus far. 

(Jun 11th, 2018, 12:44 AM)Tsu Wrote:
Yep. Super Mario Galaxy is.  LOL
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
(Jun 10th, 2018, 10:04 PM)King Atem Wrote:
Unraveled 2, Sea of Despair, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit [June 26th (Free)], Kingdom Hearts 3, Devil May Cry 5, Tunic, Knights & Bikes. So far these are the titles I want or found interesting thus far. 

(Jun 11th, 2018, 12:44 AM)Tsu Wrote:
Yep. Super Mario Galaxy is.  LOL