HAPPY BIRTHDAY! | Just call me Lady Queen
Chloe Offline
punk gyrl
Currently Playing
Legend of Zelda: OoT
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES/PC
XP: 308
Are you really going to skip out on getting LiS2? [I'm kind of tempted to get it tbh. xD]
[Image: chloe-13.png]
Chloe Offline
punk gyrl
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES/PC
Are you really going to skip out on getting LiS2? [I'm kind of tempted to get it tbh. xD]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Princess Peach Showtime {PS5] FF7: Rebirth [PC] Snacko
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,666
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 

(Sep 26th, 2018, 04:29 AM)percussive maintenance Wrote:
Sooo why are you a huge JRPG fan? Whistle
Because of Chrono Trigger & the Suikoden franchise. Both are very excellent old school jpg games.

(Sep 26th, 2018, 07:39 PM)chloe Wrote:
For now I am. I may get it when it goes on sale later on next yr, but atmo Imma pass.

Btw, this is the last time I'm coming here. I thought with the move maybe things on UG would get better but they have not. If I wanted to stick to a toxic gaming community where it's ok to bully fans of a game & or franchise then I certainly joined the right place didn't I? Look, I'm going to lvl with everyone here, tbh its hard to be a fan of anything I personally enjoy here without seeing some one tell me how awful if is, how dare I be a fan of such a backward series (franchise, developer, & or title). I'm just honestly sick of seeing it CONSTANTLY. Look, if I wanted to join a more toxic site, I would have joined a reddit feed that hates on everything. So, as of this moment I'm taking myself & any content I could have brought to this place with me. I wish all of you well & hope UG all the best. "Live long & prosper." ~queenzelda
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,666 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 

(Sep 26th, 2018, 04:29 AM)percussive maintenance Wrote:
Sooo why are you a huge JRPG fan? Whistle
Because of Chrono Trigger & the Suikoden franchise. Both are very excellent old school jpg games.

(Sep 26th, 2018, 07:39 PM)chloe Wrote:
For now I am. I may get it when it goes on sale later on next yr, but atmo Imma pass.

Btw, this is the last time I'm coming here. I thought with the move maybe things on UG would get better but they have not. If I wanted to stick to a toxic gaming community where it's ok to bully fans of a game & or franchise then I certainly joined the right place didn't I? Look, I'm going to lvl with everyone here, tbh its hard to be a fan of anything I personally enjoy here without seeing some one tell me how awful if is, how dare I be a fan of such a backward series (franchise, developer, & or title). I'm just honestly sick of seeing it CONSTANTLY. Look, if I wanted to join a more toxic site, I would have joined a reddit feed that hates on everything. So, as of this moment I'm taking myself & any content I could have brought to this place with me. I wish all of you well & hope UG all the best. "Live long & prosper." ~queenzelda
Chloe Offline
punk gyrl
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES/PC
D: ;_; But.......besides Atem & Yuri, your the only person I know who gets being into the LiS franchise. like I am. The fact you played it so many times tells me that. I wish I cold do that, but I can't seem to due to time restraints & replaying just is an emotional roller coaster for me.

I understand it's frustrating liking a game a lot & being frustrated when someone puts it down a lot but I doubt anyone is putting you down because of what you like, or enjoy & if they are imho they're just trolling. I hope you do come back one day. Though I am a member of your role play forum so hopefully I'll see more LIS fandom to come. For now, I hope this is a break & not a permanant thing. Eh
Chloe Offline
punk gyrl
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES/PC
D: ;_; But.......besides Atem & Yuri, your the only person I know who gets being into the LiS franchise. like I am. The fact you played it so many times tells me that. I wish I cold do that, but I can't seem to due to time restraints & replaying just is an emotional roller coaster for me.

I understand it's frustrating liking a game a lot & being frustrated when someone puts it down a lot but I doubt anyone is putting you down because of what you like, or enjoy & if they are imho they're just trolling. I hope you do come back one day. Though I am a member of your role play forum so hopefully I'll see more LIS fandom to come. For now, I hope this is a break & not a permanant thing. Eh
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,679
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Queenzelda Wrote:
The incident that came to my attention was not acceptable and was even declared as such by EL within its respective thread. If there are others that I missed, I'm sorry, but sometimes things can get missed and that is why the report button exists so that we can be made aware of it by others who have already noticed it.

Criticising a game isn't a problem provided it's done so in a constructive manner, such as "I dislike Xbox because it doesn't have an appealing library to me" versus "Xbox is shit". Yes, maybe it can be annoying if someone is constantly pointing out problems they have with a game, but if we're going to be using the Dragon Quest thread as an example, I'm going to break down my view on it. The thread was completely fine until posts began getting personal and escalated into dragging other people into the situation who weren't part of it in the first place. Remove that part of the thread (essentially the last three responses before EL stepped in) and nothing was toxic. Negative views maybe, but they were explained and informed. I'm not going to come down on that, because there's literally no reason to. We came down on what we needed to, which was the personal attacks. If somehow doing that still looks like we condone such behaviour, then I honestly don't know what more you want.

We stepped in and stated it was unacceptable when we saw it. If we've missed something elsewhere, then again, the report feature exists to inform us.

If you do plan to make this departure permanent, then I apologise that we somehow fell short on stopping the attacks being made in the Dragon Quest thread, and I wish you all the best with wherever you choose to go.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,679 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Queenzelda Wrote:
The incident that came to my attention was not acceptable and was even declared as such by EL within its respective thread. If there are others that I missed, I'm sorry, but sometimes things can get missed and that is why the report button exists so that we can be made aware of it by others who have already noticed it.

Criticising a game isn't a problem provided it's done so in a constructive manner, such as "I dislike Xbox because it doesn't have an appealing library to me" versus "Xbox is shit". Yes, maybe it can be annoying if someone is constantly pointing out problems they have with a game, but if we're going to be using the Dragon Quest thread as an example, I'm going to break down my view on it. The thread was completely fine until posts began getting personal and escalated into dragging other people into the situation who weren't part of it in the first place. Remove that part of the thread (essentially the last three responses before EL stepped in) and nothing was toxic. Negative views maybe, but they were explained and informed. I'm not going to come down on that, because there's literally no reason to. We came down on what we needed to, which was the personal attacks. If somehow doing that still looks like we condone such behaviour, then I honestly don't know what more you want.

We stepped in and stated it was unacceptable when we saw it. If we've missed something elsewhere, then again, the report feature exists to inform us.

If you do plan to make this departure permanent, then I apologise that we somehow fell short on stopping the attacks being made in the Dragon Quest thread, and I wish you all the best with wherever you choose to go.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
The problem I have is that 'personal attacks' seem to happen a lot, I mean I know you guys are busy with real life & stuff.. But maybe you need to think about hiring someone who's on more often then the staff seems to be. It's gotten increasingly worse over time (impo). I just got sick of it. I mean it happens. I understand why people hate stuff, haters will be haters. But when it gets personal & others start attacking each other for it, it's just not right.

What I want is to see action, I suppose. (Even though it took a while to happen.) Anyway. I've taken a long time in responding due to the holiday's & what not. I remember how you (Moonface) told the story on the old zb's forum about how someone on your old forum warned you about a member from your old forum being toxic & didn't see it until it was too late. Well, looks like here we are again; is all I'm saying.

Anyway, that's my two cents worth. *shrug*
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
The problem I have is that 'personal attacks' seem to happen a lot, I mean I know you guys are busy with real life & stuff.. But maybe you need to think about hiring someone who's on more often then the staff seems to be. It's gotten increasingly worse over time (impo). I just got sick of it. I mean it happens. I understand why people hate stuff, haters will be haters. But when it gets personal & others start attacking each other for it, it's just not right.

What I want is to see action, I suppose. (Even though it took a while to happen.) Anyway. I've taken a long time in responding due to the holiday's & what not. I remember how you (Moonface) told the story on the old zb's forum about how someone on your old forum warned you about a member from your old forum being toxic & didn't see it until it was too late. Well, looks like here we are again; is all I'm saying.

Anyway, that's my two cents worth. *shrug*
ShiraNoMai Online
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,193
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Hey queen, sorry to intrude in the conversation here but Moony is at work currently and asked me to make sure you get responded to in good time. 

We hear you and are generally quite sorry for our negligence. We've taken steps to assure certain behavior is discouraged and have not completely followed through our end of the bargain. It's as you say, we're not always here, and though we're trying to rectify that, things like this can happen under our radar. 

Moony pointed out the Report feature that would hasten the response to situations like that, and I implore you to utilize it whenever you feel a situation arises again. 

In future, we will make steps to ensure UG is a community that encourages respectful discussion of all types of games. Again, we're sorry you encountered the situation you did and will do better in future Smile
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Online
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,193 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Hey queen, sorry to intrude in the conversation here but Moony is at work currently and asked me to make sure you get responded to in good time. 

We hear you and are generally quite sorry for our negligence. We've taken steps to assure certain behavior is discouraged and have not completely followed through our end of the bargain. It's as you say, we're not always here, and though we're trying to rectify that, things like this can happen under our radar. 

Moony pointed out the Report feature that would hasten the response to situations like that, and I implore you to utilize it whenever you feel a situation arises again. 

In future, we will make steps to ensure UG is a community that encourages respectful discussion of all types of games. Again, we're sorry you encountered the situation you did and will do better in future Smile
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Alrighty then, but expect long winded posts when I do make use of the report button. :p Obligatory 'Be Prepared' song follows suit;

queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Alrighty then, but expect long winded posts when I do make use of the report button. :p Obligatory 'Be Prepared' song follows suit;

Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Hey Queen do you like the Incredibles and have you seen the Incredibles 2? :O
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
(Dec 2nd, 2018, 12:40 AM)Yuri Wrote:
Hey Yuri. :3 Yes, I do like the Incredibles & no I have yet to see the second movie. I've been waiting for it to hit Netflix; before Disney leaves from Netflix to start their own streaming service sometime in 2019.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Hey Yuri. :3 Yes, I do like the Incredibles & no I have yet to see the second movie. I've been waiting for it to hit Netflix; before Disney leaves from Netflix to start their own streaming service sometime in 2019.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Ahh I actually recently rewatched it and Incredibles 1 is definitely better than I remember! On a non-spoilery note my opinion is Incredibles 1 is a better movie than Incredibles 2. I hope it does go to Netflix before Disney makes it streaming service.

I actually have my doubts on whether Disney is going to be successful with their streaming service. Like what are they going to be offering that going to want us to get to subscribe and will it be way overpriced? I have my worries if they offer the complete DIsney library I might be willing to bite, but for now my doubts are big. I'd also like to see some Disney series projects that are unique and really good on their own for it to be successful. Like Netflix has its own unique series now and I think Disney could have a budget to get into that business.

Maybe we could see a return to more 2D animation series. I haven't really seen anything from Disney that really had that classic style in a long time. :thinking:
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Ahh I actually recently rewatched it and Incredibles 1 is definitely better than I remember! On a non-spoilery note my opinion is Incredibles 1 is a better movie than Incredibles 2. I hope it does go to Netflix before Disney makes it streaming service.

I actually have my doubts on whether Disney is going to be successful with their streaming service. Like what are they going to be offering that going to want us to get to subscribe and will it be way overpriced? I have my worries if they offer the complete DIsney library I might be willing to bite, but for now my doubts are big. I'd also like to see some Disney series projects that are unique and really good on their own for it to be successful. Like Netflix has its own unique series now and I think Disney could have a budget to get into that business.

Maybe we could see a return to more 2D animation series. I haven't really seen anything from Disney that really had that classic style in a long time. :thinking:
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Personally, if the old school Ducktails was offered, along with Chip & Dale Rescue Rangers, & a few other classic Disney shows I'd probably bite big time. More so if I could rewatch the Aladdin animated series, I never fully got to see all of it & I was a huge fan of the necromancer Mozenrath. xp
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Personally, if the old school Ducktails was offered, along with Chip & Dale Rescue Rangers, & a few other classic Disney shows I'd probably bite big time. More so if I could rewatch the Aladdin animated series, I never fully got to see all of it & I was a huge fan of the necromancer Mozenrath. xp
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,679
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Dec 2nd, 2018, 01:11 AM)queenzelda Wrote:
I'd be surprised if Disney put Incredibles 2 onto Netflix if they have their own service in the pipeline. I could see them holding off on it for that to try and entice more people to give it a go.

(Dec 2nd, 2018, 07:00 AM)queenzelda Wrote:
I didn't know Aladdin had a TV series. Did it have the same humour and stuff as the movie did?
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,679 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Dec 2nd, 2018, 01:11 AM)queenzelda Wrote:
I'd be surprised if Disney put Incredibles 2 onto Netflix if they have their own service in the pipeline. I could see them holding off on it for that to try and entice more people to give it a go.

(Dec 2nd, 2018, 07:00 AM)queenzelda Wrote:
I didn't know Aladdin had a TV series. Did it have the same humour and stuff as the movie did?
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
They still have their contract with Netflix to fulfill before they start their streaming service halfway through the 2019 year, so in the end we'll see what happens.;3

Actually, Robin Williams doesn't voice the Genie at all in the animated series as Robin WIlliams refused to revoice the Genie, at least until the third movie when Disney worked things out with him so he could revoice the Genie again. So for 1 movie & all of the aimated series, the Genie was voiced by Dan Castellaneta. So the comedy was a tad different, but still funny (I thought).
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
They still have their contract with Netflix to fulfill before they start their streaming service halfway through the 2019 year, so in the end we'll see what happens.;3

Actually, Robin Williams doesn't voice the Genie at all in the animated series as Robin WIlliams refused to revoice the Genie, at least until the third movie when Disney worked things out with him so he could revoice the Genie again. So for 1 movie & all of the aimated series, the Genie was voiced by Dan Castellaneta. So the comedy was a tad different, but still funny (I thought).
Chloe Offline
punk gyrl
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES/PC
Yey, you came back! I'm so happy to see you again! ^^

question: Did you know that LiS2 episode 1 is on sale for half off on Playstation 4, & Steam atmo?
Chloe Offline
punk gyrl
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES/PC

question: Did you know that LiS2 episode 1 is on sale for half off on Playstation 4, & Steam atmo?
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
(Dec 8th, 2018, 04:19 AM)Chloe Wrote:

Glad to see your back too. 

Yep, I'm still not getting it. I want the whole season half off or forget it. xp
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
(Dec 8th, 2018, 04:19 AM)Chloe Wrote:

Glad to see your back too. 

Yep, I'm still not getting it. I want the whole season half off or forget it. xp