Beginner
Currently Playing
Resident Evil 2 Remake
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES, PS1, PS2
XP: 2,342
WipEout Minecraft Resident Evil 
Just a question and a couple random ideas concerning XP Grin

First, I was wondering if I'd be able to make a signature shop in exchange for XP? If so, where would be the best place for me to put that?

And a couple other ideas on how members could possibly spend XP:
- This crossed my mind when you mentioned adding a few new banners to the rotation and was refreshing hoping to see Resident Evil make it's way there Tongue Maybe members could request games/characters to be added in exchange for XP? Providing there's a quality image out there's that's suitable.
- Custom cards? They would of course cost more than 250XP each. Members could either request a custom card that's one of a kind at a higher price, or request one that's added into the collection of cards that can be randomly added/requested at a slighter cheaper price? 

Not sure if there's much of a demand for either, or if it's doable from an administrative/mod perspective (I had cards and rotating banners on my old forum too so I know those feels xD), but wanted to throw them out there anyway!
[Image: ldgamalthea.png]
Amalthea Offline
Beginner
Currently Playing
Resident Evil 2 Remake
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES, PS1, PS2
XP: 2,342 WipEout Minecraft Resident Evil 
Just a question and a couple random ideas concerning XP Grin

First, I was wondering if I'd be able to make a signature shop in exchange for XP? If so, where would be the best place for me to put that?

And a couple other ideas on how members could possibly spend XP:
- This crossed my mind when you mentioned adding a few new banners to the rotation and was refreshing hoping to see Resident Evil make it's way there Tongue Maybe members could request games/characters to be added in exchange for XP? Providing there's a quality image out there's that's suitable.
- Custom cards? They would of course cost more than 250XP each. Members could either request a custom card that's one of a kind at a higher price, or request one that's added into the collection of cards that can be randomly added/requested at a slighter cheaper price? 

Not sure if there's much of a demand for either, or if it's doable from an administrative/mod perspective (I had cards and rotating banners on my old forum too so I know those feels xD), but wanted to throw them out there anyway!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
You're welcome to find ways to trade XP with others. The best place for a signature shop...hmm...well General Chat is for literally anything not related to games, including artworks, so having it there wouldn't be out of place. You could always link it in your signature so that people know it exists, especially since people might not even expect to see that sort of thread. Tongue

Requesting banner characters would be a great thing for XP, especially since I expect taking open suggestions would result in far too many to do and accommodate. XD
I know people have asked for particular cards before, so that could be a neat thing to do. I could probably make it that requesting it would let you receive the card too so that way you get to be the first one to show it off and get a benefit from spending the XP other than just adding a card that might not end up in your collection for a while depending on how the random number generator gods feel. Tongue

The cards would also be a good way for people to get something related to their favourite games on the board in the event an image doesn't exist that could work for the rotating banner.

These are definitely things I'll implement when I can though. Thanks for the suggestions! Grin
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
You're welcome to find ways to trade XP with others. The best place for a signature shop...hmm...well General Chat is for literally anything not related to games, including artworks, so having it there wouldn't be out of place. You could always link it in your signature so that people know it exists, especially since people might not even expect to see that sort of thread. Tongue

Requesting banner characters would be a great thing for XP, especially since I expect taking open suggestions would result in far too many to do and accommodate. XD
I know people have asked for particular cards before, so that could be a neat thing to do. I could probably make it that requesting it would let you receive the card too so that way you get to be the first one to show it off and get a benefit from spending the XP other than just adding a card that might not end up in your collection for a while depending on how the random number generator gods feel. Tongue

The cards would also be a good way for people to get something related to their favourite games on the board in the event an image doesn't exist that could work for the rotating banner.

These are definitely things I'll implement when I can though. Thanks for the suggestions! Grin
Amalthea Offline
Beginner
Currently Playing
Resident Evil 2 Remake
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES, PS1, PS2
XP: 2,342
WipEout Minecraft Resident Evil 
Awesome, thank you! I'll see about getting one up soon ^_^

I agree taking open suggestions might get a bit overwhelming xD But it'll be neat to see a wider variety of games in the banner too! It's always nice to your favourites featured somewhere. Receiving the cards you request is probably a good idea too, and like you said, cards are a great alternative if there aren't any images available for a banner!

No problem! Looking forward to seeing them Grin
[Image: ldgamalthea.png]
Amalthea Offline
Beginner
Currently Playing
Resident Evil 2 Remake
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES, PS1, PS2
XP: 2,342 WipEout Minecraft Resident Evil 
Awesome, thank you! I'll see about getting one up soon ^_^

I agree taking open suggestions might get a bit overwhelming xD But it'll be neat to see a wider variety of games in the banner too! It's always nice to your favourites featured somewhere. Receiving the cards you request is probably a good idea too, and like you said, cards are a great alternative if there aren't any images available for a banner!

No problem! Looking forward to seeing them Grin