Easter Egg Scavenger Hunt
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,160
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
U N I V E R S A L G A M I N G ' S
EASTER EGG SCAVENGER HUNT

It's been a while since I hosted a scavenger hunt that involves the forum itself, but with new software comes lots of new places for me to hide things! Tongue

There will be ten eggs in total to find on the forum, with each one being worth 15XP. If you manage to locate all ten, you'll get a bonus 50XP, bringing your total earnings to 200XP! I'll only be releasing two eggs at a time so that everyone can keep up, and so I can figure out where to put them all because I haven't thought that far ahead yet. Whistle 

When submitting your finds, do so via PM to me. You can either submit your eggs as you find the pairs, or you can wait and do it all in one hit.

Now with that aside, it's time to go find the first two eggs!
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,160 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
U N I V E R S A L G A M I N G ' S
EASTER EGG SCAVENGER HUNT

It's been a while since I hosted a scavenger hunt that involves the forum itself, but with new software comes lots of new places for me to hide things! Tongue

There will be ten eggs in total to find on the forum, with each one being worth 15XP. If you manage to locate all ten, you'll get a bonus 50XP, bringing your total earnings to 200XP! I'll only be releasing two eggs at a time so that everyone can keep up, and so I can figure out where to put them all because I haven't thought that far ahead yet. Whistle 

When submitting your finds, do so via PM to me. You can either submit your eggs as you find the pairs, or you can wait and do it all in one hit.

Now with that aside, it's time to go find the first two eggs!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
My apologies for taking so long to get the next eggs out. To make up for it, I'm going to put out four eggs this time instead of two, so there's now six eggs total to find. Wink

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
My apologies for taking so long to get the next eggs out. To make up for it, I'm going to put out four eggs this time instead of two, so there's now six eggs total to find. Wink
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Two more eggs are now out in the wilds of the universe to hunt down!

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Two more eggs are now out in the wilds of the universe to hunt down!
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
8 so far and haven't found half yet. Dang it. XD Need to search more.

EDIT: OK, half now.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
8 so far and haven't found half yet. Dang it. XD Need to search more.

EDIT: OK, half now.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Aww, thank you for reminding me I needed to hide the last two eggs. Now you're not at half anymore. Hate me. OwO

I'll give until next Saturday for eggs to be sent to me. After Saturday I won't accept any more, so make sure you remember to send in what you find!

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Aww, thank you for reminding me I needed to hide the last two eggs. Now you're not at half anymore. Hate me. OwO

I'll give until next Saturday for eggs to be sent to me. After Saturday I won't accept any more, so make sure you remember to send in what you find!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Today is the last day to submit eggs to me. If you fail to submit your eggs today, I won't accept them.

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Today is the last day to submit eggs to me. If you fail to submit your eggs today, I won't accept them.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
The easter egg hunt is now over! Here are the locations of all ten eggs, since no one found all of them:
  1. Affiliates box on the index
  2. The RSS page, found by clicking the RSS icon in the footer
  3. The forum description for old UG found inside Site Updates
  4. Inside the weekly calendar view, found by clicking the >> icon at the left hand side of any week when viewing the calendar
  5. The first post of the E3 2019 thread
  6. The search page
  7. Inside the cards collection page
  8. Inside the site rules
  9. Inside the "get more" emoticons window
  10. The Staff Team page
2 and 4 were intended to be the hardest ones, and I personally thought 2 was the meanest one I hid. Tongue

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
The easter egg hunt is now over! Here are the locations of all ten eggs, since no one found all of them:
  1. Affiliates box on the index
  2. The RSS page, found by clicking the RSS icon in the footer
  3. The forum description for old UG found inside Site Updates
  4. Inside the weekly calendar view, found by clicking the >> icon at the left hand side of any week when viewing the calendar
  5. The first post of the E3 2019 thread
  6. The search page
  7. Inside the cards collection page
  8. Inside the site rules
  9. Inside the "get more" emoticons window
  10. The Staff Team page
2 and 4 were intended to be the hardest ones, and I personally thought 2 was the meanest one I hid. Tongue
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
2, 4 and 6 were the ones I didn't find. Damn, that's where they were. Never thought of the search page, I could've at least gotten that. XD
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
2, 4 and 6 were the ones I didn't find. Damn, that's where they were. Never thought of the search page, I could've at least gotten that. XD
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
It's so much easier to hide things on this board than the old one. ZB only had so many places you could hide something in because of the limited code access you had, whereas with MyBB I can pretty much put something into any page in any spot I want. Tongue

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
It's so much easier to hide things on this board than the old one. ZB only had so many places you could hide something in because of the limited code access you had, whereas with MyBB I can pretty much put something into any page in any spot I want. Tongue

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Video Game Scavenger Hunt - Summer Party Edition Moonface 4 577 Sep 7th, 2023, 09:33 PM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Video Game Scavenger Hunt - Horror Villains Edition Moonface 11 1,726 Nov 9th, 2022, 02:02 PM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Video Game Scavenger Hunt - Summer Cruise Edition Moonface 16 2,981 Aug 21st, 2022, 11:48 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Video Game Scavenger Hunt - Chinese Zodiac Edition Moonface 12 2,719 Apr 11th, 2022, 10:31 PM
  Video Game Scavenger Hunt - Birthday Bash 2021 Edition Moonface 14 3,247 Nov 29th, 2021, 09:56 PM