Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,093
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Invincible Season 2 Eps 5-8 ,two one day and the other two another day. It was fine really,.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,093 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Invincible Season 2 Eps 5-8 ,two one day and the other two another day. It was fine really,.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,944
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Jumanji: The Next Level

I saw the previous film in the cinema when it first came our, but I hadn't seen this one until today. It was pretty good, and it added some interesting new elements to the mix (e.g. the players swapping characters Tongue ). I'm looking forward to seeing how the story concludes now!
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,944 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Jumanji: The Next Level

I saw the previous film in the cinema when it first came our, but I hadn't seen this one until today. It was pretty good, and it added some interesting new elements to the mix (e.g. the players swapping characters Tongue ). I'm looking forward to seeing how the story concludes now!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Current/Last Thing You Listened To? ShiraNoMai 529 150,858 Apr 12th, 2024, 09:30 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Your Current Device Wallpaper/Lock Screen? Moonface 20 6,759 Apr 4th, 2024, 03:59 PM
Last Post: queenzelda
  You Change the Colour of One Thing. What Happens? Moonface 4 3,889 Jun 15th, 2020, 01:52 AM
Last Post: Moonface