Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,821
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 

Yes, the name is purely for the pun.

Hello there, everyone! For those of you new, us two are doing a collaborative dual Let's Play. Our current plan is to go through as many SMT games as we can. For those of you uninitiated, SMT is short for "Shin Megami Tensei" (translates literally as "True Goddess Reincarnation"), a beloved cult series of games based around Demons, which are actually all creatures of mythology and folklore (and occasionally pop culture. Looking at you, Hell Biker). They are also know to be FREAKING HARD, because they are made by Atlus, and Atlus has actually admitted they get off on our tears. And between my knowledge and understanding of the game series and Yuri's quick wit and actually funny jokes, I think we make a great combo.

Current Projects

Maniakkid25 Offline
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,821 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 

Yes, the name is purely for the pun.

Hello there, everyone! For those of you new, us two are doing a collaborative dual Let's Play. Our current plan is to go through as many SMT games as we can. For those of you uninitiated, SMT is short for "Shin Megami Tensei" (translates literally as "True Goddess Reincarnation"), a beloved cult series of games based around Demons, which are actually all creatures of mythology and folklore (and occasionally pop culture. Looking at you, Hell Biker). They are also know to be FREAKING HARD, because they are made by Atlus, and Atlus has actually admitted they get off on our tears. And between my knowledge and understanding of the game series and Yuri's quick wit and actually funny jokes, I think we make a great combo.

Current Projects

Messages In This Thread
The Demon Cleaners -- A Maniak and Yuri Collab - by Maniakkid25 - Jun 7th, 2018, 12:35 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Let's Play: Maniak's Stream of Consciousness Maniakkid25 19 15,475 Oct 13th, 2018, 12:56 AM
Last Post: Maniakkid25