Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Ah, I apologise for not being there. I should've been, and knew about the stream on the day until it came around the time I would expect you to stream. Then I completely forgot. I knew there was two things I was meant to watch Wednesday. >.<

Anyway, watching now. Got last 45 minutes left. Was great when a demon spoke to you saying how they didn't like you and wanted to prove they were stronger than you, but you just OHKO them. XD Cool you got two more spaces for your party, you beat Daisoujou in one try and got Sudama also in one go too. Them darn Nekomatas though, yeesh, taking your Macca then refusing to join. Got one of those eventually though.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Ah, I apologise for not being there. I should've been, and knew about the stream on the day until it came around the time I would expect you to stream. Then I completely forgot. I knew there was two things I was meant to watch Wednesday. >.<

Anyway, watching now. Got last 45 minutes left. Was great when a demon spoke to you saying how they didn't like you and wanted to prove they were stronger than you, but you just OHKO them. XD Cool you got two more spaces for your party, you beat Daisoujou in one try and got Sudama also in one go too. Them darn Nekomatas though, yeesh, taking your Macca then refusing to join. Got one of those eventually though.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Demon Cleaners -- A Maniak and Yuri Collab - by Mr EliteL - Aug 10th, 2018, 03:44 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Let's Play: Maniak's Stream of Consciousness Maniakkid25 19 15,479 Oct 13th, 2018, 12:56 AM
Last Post: Maniakkid25