Error Fixes
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,679
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
For a while now, there has been an issue with logging in without the correct password giving back an Internal SQL Error page. As of now, that issue should be fixed. I am not sure if there were any other errors around the board, or if the fix I applied has created any new problems (I see no reason for it to have done so however), so if anyone finds a new error then let me know. Smile
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,679 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
For a while now, there has been an issue with logging in without the correct password giving back an Internal SQL Error page. As of now, that issue should be fixed. I am not sure if there were any other errors around the board, or if the fix I applied has created any new problems (I see no reason for it to have done so however), so if anyone finds a new error then let me know. Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Security Error Moonface 1 839 May 4th, 2022, 03:03 PM
Last Post: Moonface