Currently Playing
[Switch] Pokemon Scarlet/Violet: DLC [PS5] Star Trek: Resurgence [PC] FFX
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Fantasy Life is just like Animal Crossing mixed with Disney Magical World just with less about your owning a cafe & more about you making your way in your life. There's also this HUGE story about you saving the world in game & it's really cute.. Though a lot of the story reminds me of stuff I've been through before like with games such as Final Fantasy IV, & Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness (though I can't say more then that or I'll spoil some stuff XD), there are also a lot of moments where the butterfly who ends up being with your character reminds me of moments from Super Paper Mario with Timpany (in a weird sort of way; kinda). A lot of what seems to be going down also is very reminiscent of Kingdom Hearts lore (like from KH1 shall we say), along with the feel of Ni No Kuni: just with how grandiose everything feels as you explore all of the area's in the game.

Impo; this game is fantastic! BUT some of the lvl up system could use a boost & the lives where you choose to be a character that goes around fighting against monsters could use a little bit more spit & polish. Otherwise; once you get used to it: impo it's not so bad. 

I give Fantasy Life a 9/10 because it's too much like other stuff I've played before; but I ended up giving it a higher score cause it's also trying to do something new (such as allowing you to choose your own life & switch between them at will) as well. :3
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Pokemon Scarlet/Violet: DLC [PS5] Star Trek: Resurgence [PC] FFX
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Fantasy Life is just like Animal Crossing mixed with Disney Magical World just with less about your owning a cafe & more about you making your way in your life. There's also this HUGE story about you saving the world in game & it's really cute.. Though a lot of the story reminds me of stuff I've been through before like with games such as Final Fantasy IV, & Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness (though I can't say more then that or I'll spoil some stuff XD), there are also a lot of moments where the butterfly who ends up being with your character reminds me of moments from Super Paper Mario with Timpany (in a weird sort of way; kinda). A lot of what seems to be going down also is very reminiscent of Kingdom Hearts lore (like from KH1 shall we say), along with the feel of Ni No Kuni: just with how grandiose everything feels as you explore all of the area's in the game.

Impo; this game is fantastic! BUT some of the lvl up system could use a boost & the lives where you choose to be a character that goes around fighting against monsters could use a little bit more spit & polish. Otherwise; once you get used to it: impo it's not so bad. 

I give Fantasy Life a 9/10 because it's too much like other stuff I've played before; but I ended up giving it a higher score cause it's also trying to do something new (such as allowing you to choose your own life & switch between them at will) as well. :3

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Review: An Aspie Life Maniakkid25 2 3,024 Dec 1st, 2019, 05:17 AM
Last Post: Maniakkid25
  Review: Life is Strange comic queenzelda 1 2,995 Jun 5th, 2019, 09:19 PM
Last Post: King Atem
  Let's Play: Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds [3DS] queenzelda 0 2,947 Jun 7th, 2018, 01:52 AM
Last Post: queenzelda
  Bravely Default [3DS] queenzelda 0 3,119 Jun 7th, 2018, 01:39 AM
Last Post: queenzelda