Poll: What Was Your Favourite Conference?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
EA
0%
0 0%
Microsoft
57.14%
4 57.14%
Bethesda
14.29%
1 14.29%
Devolver Digital
28.57%
2 28.57%
Square Enix
0%
0 0%
Ubisoft
0%
0 0%
Sony
0%
0 0%
Nintendo
0%
0 0%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

E3 2018
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,168
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
E3 2018
JUNE 9TH — JUNE 11TH

Conference Schedule:

EAJune 9th | 11:00am PT / 2:00pm ET / 7:00pm BST
MicrosoftJune 10th | 1:00pm PT / 4:00pm ET / 9:00pm BST
BethesdaJune 10th | 6:30pm PT / 9:30pm ET / 2:30am BST
Devolver DigitalJune 10th | 8:00pm PT / 11:00pm ET / 4:00am BST
Square EnixJune 11th | 10:00am PT / 1:00pm ET / 6:00pm BST
UbisoftJune 11th | 1:00pm PT / 4:00pm ET / 9:00pm BST
PC Gaming ShowJune 11th | 3:00pm PT / 6:00pm PT / 11:00pm BST
SonyJune 11th | 6:00pm PT / 9:00pm ET / 2:00am BST
NintendoJune 12th | 9:00am PT / 12:00pm ET / 5:00pm BST

It's not long until E3, so what is everyone looking forward to seeing during the event?

I'm looking forward to seeing what Sony and Nintendo have to show, although I'm cautious with the former because of how they seem focused on only four games more than the rest and whether their conference is going to feel dragged out by keeping those games on stage too long.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,168 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
E3 2018
JUNE 9TH — JUNE 11TH

Conference Schedule:

EAJune 9th | 11:00am PT / 2:00pm ET / 7:00pm BST
MicrosoftJune 10th | 1:00pm PT / 4:00pm ET / 9:00pm BST
BethesdaJune 10th | 6:30pm PT / 9:30pm ET / 2:30am BST
Devolver DigitalJune 10th | 8:00pm PT / 11:00pm ET / 4:00am BST
Square EnixJune 11th | 10:00am PT / 1:00pm ET / 6:00pm BST
UbisoftJune 11th | 1:00pm PT / 4:00pm ET / 9:00pm BST
PC Gaming ShowJune 11th | 3:00pm PT / 6:00pm PT / 11:00pm BST
SonyJune 11th | 6:00pm PT / 9:00pm ET / 2:00am BST
NintendoJune 12th | 9:00am PT / 12:00pm ET / 5:00pm BST

It's not long until E3, so what is everyone looking forward to seeing during the event?

I'm looking forward to seeing what Sony and Nintendo have to show, although I'm cautious with the former because of how they seem focused on only four games more than the rest and whether their conference is going to feel dragged out by keeping those games on stage too long.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
So I'm kinda surprised nobody has posted in this, yet with it being so close.

This E3 my eyes are mostly going to be on Nintendo in hopes for some franchises I love to get more info on.

Confirmed games I'm hoping for more info on it:
  • The Last of Us 2
  • Dragon Age
  • Fire Emblem 
  • SMT V
  • Pokemon 2019
Games I'm hoping to be announced
  • Animal Crossing Switch
  • Pikimin 4

That all I can think of so far.
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
So I'm kinda surprised nobody has posted in this, yet with it being so close.

This E3 my eyes are mostly going to be on Nintendo in hopes for some franchises I love to get more info on.

Confirmed games I'm hoping for more info on it:
  • The Last of Us 2
  • Dragon Age
  • Fire Emblem 
  • SMT V
  • Pokemon 2019
Games I'm hoping to be announced
  • Animal Crossing Switch
  • Pikimin 4

That all I can think of so far.
aerodynamik Offline
Beginner
XP: 2,650
Halo Call of Duty Halloween Birthday Bash 
Ooh, didn't realize it's only two days left. Looking forward to a few games. Grin
aerodynamik Offline
Beginner
XP: 2,650 Halo Call of Duty Halloween Birthday Bash 
Ooh, didn't realize it's only two days left. Looking forward to a few games. Grin
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,630
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
I'm slightly excited for E3 now that the reports of the Tales of Vesperia Remaster have come about. Now if only Square Enix would announce a NieR Remaster with a revamped combat system done by Platinum Games (like in Automata), then I would be 110% happy with E3 just from those two announcements.
2023 Platinum Goal: 1/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Remnant: From the Ashes
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,630 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
I'm slightly excited for E3 now that the reports of the Tales of Vesperia Remaster have come about. Now if only Square Enix would announce a NieR Remaster with a revamped combat system done by Platinum Games (like in Automata), then I would be 110% happy with E3 just from those two announcements.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I'd love it if that rumoured Luigi's Mansion world DLC for Super Mario Odyssey turned out to be real and got announced at E3.

I'm also super jealous that attendees at E3 will get to play some levels from the Spyro Reignited Trilogy. >.<

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I'd love it if that rumoured Luigi's Mansion world DLC for Super Mario Odyssey turned out to be real and got announced at E3.

I'm also super jealous that attendees at E3 will get to play some levels from the Spyro Reignited Trilogy. >.<
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Pokemon Scarlet/Violet: DLC [PS5] Star Trek: Resurgence [PC] FFX
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
I'm looking forward to seeing SquareEnix's E3, Nintendo's Direct, & Sony's E3. The other guys tend to be boring events otherwise for me. So depending on my mood I might skip some of them & only skim through the games announced to see if anything looks interesting.

Also, this year seems to be slim pickings. I'm so used to it being a week full of games, games, games so I'm a bit disappointed that 2018's E3 is getting cut back. Eh
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Pokemon Scarlet/Violet: DLC [PS5] Star Trek: Resurgence [PC] FFX
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
I'm looking forward to seeing SquareEnix's E3, Nintendo's Direct, & Sony's E3. The other guys tend to be boring events otherwise for me. So depending on my mood I might skip some of them & only skim through the games announced to see if anything looks interesting.

Also, this year seems to be slim pickings. I'm so used to it being a week full of games, games, games so I'm a bit disappointed that 2018's E3 is getting cut back. Eh
Relic Offline
Destroyer's End
Currently Playing
Rome 2: Total War
Favourite Platform(s)
Xbox One, PC
XP: 153
Persona 
Quite a few games I'm interested in, Last of Us 2, Twin Mirror, Cyberpunk as well as some others. But I'm hoping I see some news about Gears of War 5.
Relic Offline
Destroyer's End
Currently Playing
Rome 2: Total War
Favourite Platform(s)
Xbox One, PC
XP: 153 Persona 
Quite a few games I'm interested in, Last of Us 2, Twin Mirror, Cyberpunk as well as some others. But I'm hoping I see some news about Gears of War 5.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jun 9th, 2018, 03:02 PM)Relic Wrote:
I think Microsoft need to come out with some big titles to make up for Crackdown 3 being delayed again. Gears 5 may do that but I think they need to show some new IP that also turn out to live up to expectations. I can't think of any new IP Microsoft have made for the XBO that haven't received a mixed reception.

EA's starting in a few minutes. Is anyone going to watch it? I'm watching it just because why not. Just debating whether it'll be worth doing a wrap up thread for it or if no one is going to really care to see what EA had to show apart from like one or two things. XD

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jun 9th, 2018, 03:02 PM)Relic Wrote:
I think Microsoft need to come out with some big titles to make up for Crackdown 3 being delayed again. Gears 5 may do that but I think they need to show some new IP that also turn out to live up to expectations. I can't think of any new IP Microsoft have made for the XBO that haven't received a mixed reception.

EA's starting in a few minutes. Is anyone going to watch it? I'm watching it just because why not. Just debating whether it'll be worth doing a wrap up thread for it or if no one is going to really care to see what EA had to show apart from like one or two things. XD
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
(Jun 9th, 2018, 06:58 PM)Moonface Wrote:

I'll probably watch it later. I'm hoping for maybe some Sims 5 news or maybe Dragon Age news. Anything else I probably won't care for. Eh
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
(Jun 9th, 2018, 06:58 PM)Moonface Wrote:

I'll probably watch it later. I'm hoping for maybe some Sims 5 news or maybe Dragon Age news. Anything else I probably won't care for. Eh
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
So far it's just been a little Battlefield V (barely any gameplay) and then we've gone to FIFA right now. The crowd seems pretty dead in this conference so far too. XD

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
So far it's just been a little Battlefield V (barely any gameplay) and then we've gone to FIFA right now. The crowd seems pretty dead in this conference so far too. XD
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Even the E3 crowd is sick of EA's games. Eh
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Even the E3 crowd is sick of EA's games. Eh
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
To be fair, it's hard to get excited for any game when it's a yearly franchise and you know what most of the game will have because they're just adding a few new bits to how it plays. FIFA is always going to be FIFA, there's not much to expect out of it. XD

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
To be fair, it's hard to get excited for any game when it's a yearly franchise and you know what most of the game will have because they're just adding a few new bits to how it plays. FIFA is always going to be FIFA, there's not much to expect out of it. XD
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Yeah that was a pretty... lackluster show, to put it lightly. I did enjoy a lot of the panicked backpedaling they had to enforce throughout the conference of their awareness of their past mistakes with lootboxes and whatnot. It was unnerving to watch a lot of those poor unspoken devs come out and talk about their games, too, again.

Thing I'm most interested in learning more about after that conference is Sea of Solitude. Reminded me a bit of the isolation felt in Rime, but probably a better game? They didn't show too much gameplay (or, well, what it entailed), so I'm not sure what to make of it other than it looks neat.
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Yeah that was a pretty... lackluster show, to put it lightly. I did enjoy a lot of the panicked backpedaling they had to enforce throughout the conference of their awareness of their past mistakes with lootboxes and whatnot. It was unnerving to watch a lot of those poor unspoken devs come out and talk about their games, too, again.

Thing I'm most interested in learning more about after that conference is Sea of Solitude. Reminded me a bit of the isolation felt in Rime, but probably a better game? They didn't show too much gameplay (or, well, what it entailed), so I'm not sure what to make of it other than it looks neat.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Overwatch popularized the shitty trend into modern gaming. EA took it and burned themselves and everyone around them.

I'm sorry, but EA is still dead to me.

[Image: b56IJVM.jpg]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Overwatch popularized the shitty trend into modern gaming. EA took it and burned themselves and everyone around them.

I'm sorry, but EA is still dead to me.

[Image: b56IJVM.jpg]
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
My issue with EA's conference was that for the most part, it didn't need to happen. Battlefield V and Anthem could both be part of Microsoft's conference. FIFA and Madden could both also have just been slotted into a sizzle reel of another conference as one of those quick things you belt out and move on from. There just wasn't enough announced that felt like it needed to have an EA conference to be shown off. Errm

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
My issue with EA's conference was that for the most part, it didn't need to happen. Battlefield V and Anthem could both be part of Microsoft's conference. FIFA and Madden could both also have just been slotted into a sizzle reel of another conference as one of those quick things you belt out and move on from. There just wasn't enough announced that felt like it needed to have an EA conference to be shown off. Errm

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2018 in Gaming Moonface 10 8,541 Mar 24th, 2019, 06:34 PM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Nintendo Direct - September 13th, 2018 Moonface 0 3,085 Sep 14th, 2018, 12:49 AM
Last Post: Moonface
  Sony @ E3 2018 Moonface 15 16,484 Jun 18th, 2018, 08:49 PM
Last Post: Dragon Lord
  Ubisoft @ E3 2018 Moonface 5 7,381 Jun 15th, 2018, 07:07 PM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Square Enix @ E3 2018 Moonface 10 11,517 Jun 15th, 2018, 04:45 PM
Last Post: Moonface