Pokémon (Series) | Feb. 27 Presents Summary
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,538
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Feb 22nd, 2023, 10:19 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
(Feb 22nd, 2023, 06:47 PM)Moonface Wrote:
Pokémon MasterSEX

Dear boy, I believe that typo needs fixing.
Context: When Pokémon Masters EX was announced, Nintendo used the hashtag on Twitter of #pokemonmastersex and people ran with that as saying Master Sex because of the lack of word distinction. Wink

(Feb 23rd, 2023, 05:01 PM)Dragon Lord Wrote:
Pokémon MasterSEX

KEKW

I'm going to laugh if they announce the next generation of mainline Pokemon before they even fix the absolute shit show that is Scarlet and Violet.
I would be surprised if they announce a new generation of Pokémon in this, since the Scarlet/Violet anime has yet to even air and won't do so until April. Normally the anime airs right after the game it bases itself on releases, but since that didn't happen this time I doubt TPC would undermine it with a new game announcement.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,538 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Pokémon MasterSEX

Context: When Pokémon Masters EX was announced, Nintendo used the hashtag on Twitter of #pokemonmastersex and people ran with that as saying Master Sex because of the lack of word distinction. Wink

(Feb 23rd, 2023, 05:01 PM)Dragon Lord Wrote:
Pokémon MasterSEX

KEKW

I'm going to laugh if they announce the next generation of mainline Pokemon before they even fix the absolute shit show that is Scarlet and Violet.
I would be surprised if they announce a new generation of Pokémon in this, since the Scarlet/Violet anime has yet to even air and won't do so until April. Normally the anime airs right after the game it bases itself on releases, but since that didn't happen this time I doubt TPC would undermine it with a new game announcement.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,110
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Ah, of course that's something that gets overlooked for their social media side. XD

Ah, no wonder I've yet to see any S/V anime about, haven't bothered looking but I usually come across something with Ash in the latest region.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,110 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Ah, of course that's something that gets overlooked for their social media side. XD

Ah, no wonder I've yet to see any S/V anime about, haven't bothered looking but I usually come across something with Ash in the latest region.
Ravenfreak Offline
Newcomer
Currently Playing
Wario Land 3
Favourite Platform(s)
Genesis, PS2, Gamecube
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 336
I really hope we'll be getting the Gen 1, 2, and 3 games added to the Nintendo Switch Online service! We're already aware that the Pokemon Trading Card game will be added at some point, which is awesome. I wonder if Japan will get the sequel as well added to their service. I bet we'll probably get some more news on Pokemon Sleep, because what the heck happened with that?! xD Also today the official Pokemon social media pages shown off one of the new characters coming to the anime reboot! "Introducing Friede and his partner Pokémon, Captain Pikachu, who accompany our protagonists during their adventures!"
[Image: 332388450_3367076703540745_4047457415603...e=63FD3908]
[Image: 333034852_758149472408090_39251806970054...e=63FD4E1B]
https://www.facebook.com/Pokemon/posts/p...uhi4X3MLDl
Ravenfreak Offline
Newcomer
Currently Playing
Wario Land 3
Favourite Platform(s)
Genesis, PS2, Gamecube
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 336
I really hope we'll be getting the Gen 1, 2, and 3 games added to the Nintendo Switch Online service! We're already aware that the Pokemon Trading Card game will be added at some point, which is awesome. I wonder if Japan will get the sequel as well added to their service. I bet we'll probably get some more news on Pokemon Sleep, because what the heck happened with that?! xD Also today the official Pokemon social media pages shown off one of the new characters coming to the anime reboot! "Introducing Friede and his partner Pokémon, Captain Pikachu, who accompany our protagonists during their adventures!"
[Image: 332388450_3367076703540745_4047457415603...e=63FD3908]
[Image: 333034852_758149472408090_39251806970054...e=63FD4E1B]
https://www.facebook.com/Pokemon/posts/p...uhi4X3MLDl
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,211
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I also expect Gens 1-3 to be added to NSO. I feel like they intentionally waited for Pokémon Day to announce such a thing (or, if they choose not to do it this time again, perhaps to not conflict with sales of their existing new installment)

I imagine two different sects of the Game Freak team are working on bug fixing and adding new content simultaneously. There's an extremely high chance DLC would be added, and in what form, who knows. At the very least some giveaway/Mystery Gift thing will be promoted for it.

If Pokémon Sleep is not brough up here, I think it's just vaporware at this point. That shit was announced in 2019. LOL
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,211 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I also expect Gens 1-3 to be added to NSO. I feel like they intentionally waited for Pokémon Day to announce such a thing (or, if they choose not to do it this time again, perhaps to not conflict with sales of their existing new installment)

I imagine two different sects of the Game Freak team are working on bug fixing and adding new content simultaneously. There's an extremely high chance DLC would be added, and in what form, who knows. At the very least some giveaway/Mystery Gift thing will be promoted for it.

If Pokémon Sleep is not brough up here, I think it's just vaporware at this point. That shit was announced in 2019. LOL
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,794
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
(Feb 23rd, 2023, 10:54 PM)Moonface Wrote:

I dunno man, TPC/Gamefreak have been proving pretty consistently that they are one of the overall most idiotic companies out there. You can't give them too much credit and expect them to do things in a smart way. I would not be surprised at all to see them announce the next generation of Pokemon games and then be like, "Issues with Scarlet and Violet? What issues? We've seen no issues."
2023 Platinum Goal: 3/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Sword of the Vagrant
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,794 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 

I dunno man, TPC/Gamefreak have been proving pretty consistently that they are one of the overall most idiotic companies out there. You can't give them too much credit and expect them to do things in a smart way. I would not be surprised at all to see them announce the next generation of Pokemon games and then be like, "Issues with Scarlet and Violet? What issues? We've seen no issues."
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Feb 26th, 2023, 04:07 AM)Dragon Lord Wrote:

Depends if a new generation before the anime airs would impact merch sales or not probably, since the games don't generate nearly as much revenue as merch does. TPC wouldn't care about what state the games are in when they know their money is made from the merch, but since the merch normally comes out alongside a game and an anime and the SV anime is airing significantly later than it usually would I can see TPC wanting to wait so that the next generation has its anime launch at the same time as the merch like it usually does.

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Feb 26th, 2023, 04:07 AM)Dragon Lord Wrote:

Depends if a new generation before the anime airs would impact merch sales or not probably, since the games don't generate nearly as much revenue as merch does. TPC wouldn't care about what state the games are in when they know their money is made from the merch, but since the merch normally comes out alongside a game and an anime and the SV anime is airing significantly later than it usually would I can see TPC wanting to wait so that the next generation has its anime launch at the same time as the merch like it usually does.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Day 2023 | Pokémon Presents Summary
Here is a summary of all the news and announcements from today's Pokémon Presents, as well as the full presentation video if you wish to watch it:

Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet | Discussion Thread
A two-part expansion titled The Hidden Treasure of Area Zero was announced. Part 1: The Teal Mask has you visiting the land of Kitakami on a school trip and will be released in Fall 2023. Part 2: The Indigo Disk will see you become an exchange student at Blueberry Academy and is slated for Winter 2023. Full details about the expansions can be found in the discussion thread link for these games.

Furthermore, a pair of new Paradox Pokémon are appearing in Tera Raid Battles. Pokémon Scarlet players will encounter the Water- and Dragon-type Pokémon Walking Wake, while those playing Pokémon Violet will find the Grass- and Psychic-type Pokémon Iron Leaves. You can catch these Pokémon in Tera Raid Battles now.

Pokémon Sleep | Trailer
Get a new look at Pokémon Sleep, where you'll work together with Professor Neroli and Snorlax to research the way Pokémon sleep, and to do so, all you need to do is get a good night’s sleep. By leaving your smartphone by your pillow when you go to bed, your sleep will be measured and analyzed. Your sleep will be categorized into one of three “sleep types,” and Pokémon that sleep in similar ways will gather around Snorlax.

To aid in your research, the new Pokémon GO Plus + accessory can be used with Pokémon Sleep. This handy device operates with the push of a button, and it can measure your sleep data when it’s placed by your pillow. There’s also a Pikachu within the Pokémon GO Plus + that can sing lullabies for you. The more sleep you get together, the friendlier this Pikachu will become—you can even unlock new alarm sounds as your bond grows.

Pokémon Sleep is planned to launch in Summer 2023, and the Pokémon GO Plus + is scheduled to release on July 14, 2023.

Pokémon Go Plus + | Trailer
Just when you thought Nintendo was done with stupid naming conventions, along comes a new accessory for Pokémon Go called Pokémon GO Plus + (yes, it is pronounced Plus Plus). Using the device allows you to automatically spin PokéStops and throw Poké Balls at Pokémon without having to pull out your smartphone. By linking your Pokémon GO Plus + to Pokémon GO, you’ll also get access to Special Research leading to an encounter with a Snorlax wearing a nightcap.

Pokémon Concierge | Trailer
The world of Pokémon animation continues to grow with a new collaborative project between The Pokémon Company and Netflix. Pokémon Concierge is a Netflix series that utilizes groundbreaking stop-motion animation to tell a new story from within the world of Pokémon. Set at the Pokémon Resort, the series follows Haru, the resort’s concierge, and the many Pokémon that visit as guests.

More information about the series’ release will be shared in the future.

Pokémon Trading Card Game Classic | Website
Introducing Pokémon Trading Card Game Classic, a premium Pokémon TCG set created as a joint production by the design firm nendo, Creatures, and The Pokémon Company. This set is currently scheduled for release in late 2023, and you’ll get another peek at it during this year’s Pokémon World Championships.

Pokémon Masters EX
Celebrate 3.5 years of Pokémon Masters EX with a variety of bonuses and new master sync pairs!

The 5★ Champion Select Ticket Scout will be available from Sunday, February 26, 2023, at 10:00 p.m. PST to Sunday, April 2, 2023, at 10:59 p.m. PDT, and Trainers will receive a 5★ Champion Select Scout Ticket at no cost when they log in between Sunday, February 26, 2023, at 10:00 p.m. PST and Sunday, March 26, 2023, at 10:59 p.m. PDT. Use the ticket and pick a Champion to team up with—will you choose Cynthia, Lance, Alder, Iris, Diantha, or Steven?

Continuing the festivities, you’ll receive 10-Pair Scout Tickets as log-in bonuses until Friday, March 17, 2023, at 10:59 p.m. PDT. You can get up to ten 10-Pair Scout Tickets, which means you can scout up to 100 sync pairs at no cost! Also, if you log in before Monday, March 27, 2023, at 6:59 a.m. PDT, you’ll get a present of 3,000 gems.

Starting now and continuing through the next few weeks, you’ll also be able to team up with the newest Neo Champions. Look for Hop (Champion) & Zapdos, Bede (Champion) & Articuno, and Marnie (Champion) & Moltres in their respective Master Fair Scouts. Finally, Leon & Charizard return with max moves unlocked!

Pokémon UNITE
The Legendary Pokémon Zacian is joining the fray with its Unite Move, Sovereign Sword, and the ability to charge its sword with Aeos energy to unleash a more powerful attack. You can now complete missions in the Adventure in Zacian’s Weald event to receive rewards and obtain Zacian’s Unite license. A Boss Rush event, in which you can earn rewards by facing off against formidable foes, is also under way.

Pokémon Café ReMix
A delicious new Paldea dish has attracted some new customers in Pokémon Café ReMix. The region’s first partner Pokémon—Sprigatito, Fuecoco, and Quaxly—have arrived in the game. By taking part in a special event, you can choose one of these three to join your staff.

As part of the Pokémon Day celebration, you can log in to the game until Thursday, March 16, 2023, at 10:59 p.m. PDT to receive Greninja in a great chef outfit. During that time, an array of five-star chef Pokémon from plates past will return to delivery! You’ll also enjoy a bonus 11× express delivery without using in-game currency.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Day 2023 | Pokémon Presents Summary
Here is a summary of all the news and announcements from today's Pokémon Presents, as well as the full presentation video if you wish to watch it:

Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet | Discussion Thread
A two-part expansion titled The Hidden Treasure of Area Zero was announced. Part 1: The Teal Mask has you visiting the land of Kitakami on a school trip and will be released in Fall 2023. Part 2: The Indigo Disk will see you become an exchange student at Blueberry Academy and is slated for Winter 2023. Full details about the expansions can be found in the discussion thread link for these games.

Furthermore, a pair of new Paradox Pokémon are appearing in Tera Raid Battles. Pokémon Scarlet players will encounter the Water- and Dragon-type Pokémon Walking Wake, while those playing Pokémon Violet will find the Grass- and Psychic-type Pokémon Iron Leaves. You can catch these Pokémon in Tera Raid Battles now.

Pokémon Sleep | Trailer
Get a new look at Pokémon Sleep, where you'll work together with Professor Neroli and Snorlax to research the way Pokémon sleep, and to do so, all you need to do is get a good night’s sleep. By leaving your smartphone by your pillow when you go to bed, your sleep will be measured and analyzed. Your sleep will be categorized into one of three “sleep types,” and Pokémon that sleep in similar ways will gather around Snorlax.

To aid in your research, the new Pokémon GO Plus + accessory can be used with Pokémon Sleep. This handy device operates with the push of a button, and it can measure your sleep data when it’s placed by your pillow. There’s also a Pikachu within the Pokémon GO Plus + that can sing lullabies for you. The more sleep you get together, the friendlier this Pikachu will become—you can even unlock new alarm sounds as your bond grows.

Pokémon Sleep is planned to launch in Summer 2023, and the Pokémon GO Plus + is scheduled to release on July 14, 2023.

Pokémon Go Plus + | Trailer
Just when you thought Nintendo was done with stupid naming conventions, along comes a new accessory for Pokémon Go called Pokémon GO Plus + (yes, it is pronounced Plus Plus). Using the device allows you to automatically spin PokéStops and throw Poké Balls at Pokémon without having to pull out your smartphone. By linking your Pokémon GO Plus + to Pokémon GO, you’ll also get access to Special Research leading to an encounter with a Snorlax wearing a nightcap.

Pokémon Concierge | Trailer
The world of Pokémon animation continues to grow with a new collaborative project between The Pokémon Company and Netflix. Pokémon Concierge is a Netflix series that utilizes groundbreaking stop-motion animation to tell a new story from within the world of Pokémon. Set at the Pokémon Resort, the series follows Haru, the resort’s concierge, and the many Pokémon that visit as guests.

More information about the series’ release will be shared in the future.

Pokémon Trading Card Game Classic | Website
Introducing Pokémon Trading Card Game Classic, a premium Pokémon TCG set created as a joint production by the design firm nendo, Creatures, and The Pokémon Company. This set is currently scheduled for release in late 2023, and you’ll get another peek at it during this year’s Pokémon World Championships.

Pokémon Masters EX
Celebrate 3.5 years of Pokémon Masters EX with a variety of bonuses and new master sync pairs!

The 5★ Champion Select Ticket Scout will be available from Sunday, February 26, 2023, at 10:00 p.m. PST to Sunday, April 2, 2023, at 10:59 p.m. PDT, and Trainers will receive a 5★ Champion Select Scout Ticket at no cost when they log in between Sunday, February 26, 2023, at 10:00 p.m. PST and Sunday, March 26, 2023, at 10:59 p.m. PDT. Use the ticket and pick a Champion to team up with—will you choose Cynthia, Lance, Alder, Iris, Diantha, or Steven?

Continuing the festivities, you’ll receive 10-Pair Scout Tickets as log-in bonuses until Friday, March 17, 2023, at 10:59 p.m. PDT. You can get up to ten 10-Pair Scout Tickets, which means you can scout up to 100 sync pairs at no cost! Also, if you log in before Monday, March 27, 2023, at 6:59 a.m. PDT, you’ll get a present of 3,000 gems.

Starting now and continuing through the next few weeks, you’ll also be able to team up with the newest Neo Champions. Look for Hop (Champion) & Zapdos, Bede (Champion) & Articuno, and Marnie (Champion) & Moltres in their respective Master Fair Scouts. Finally, Leon & Charizard return with max moves unlocked!

Pokémon UNITE
The Legendary Pokémon Zacian is joining the fray with its Unite Move, Sovereign Sword, and the ability to charge its sword with Aeos energy to unleash a more powerful attack. You can now complete missions in the Adventure in Zacian’s Weald event to receive rewards and obtain Zacian’s Unite license. A Boss Rush event, in which you can earn rewards by facing off against formidable foes, is also under way.

Pokémon Café ReMix
A delicious new Paldea dish has attracted some new customers in Pokémon Café ReMix. The region’s first partner Pokémon—Sprigatito, Fuecoco, and Quaxly—have arrived in the game. By taking part in a special event, you can choose one of these three to join your staff.

As part of the Pokémon Day celebration, you can log in to the game until Thursday, March 16, 2023, at 10:59 p.m. PDT to receive Greninja in a great chef outfit. During that time, an array of five-star chef Pokémon from plates past will return to delivery! You’ll also enjoy a bonus 11× express delivery without using in-game currency.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Sleep is real and it's actually... something I'm quite interested in LOL I already utilize a sleep tracking app (two, if we count my Fitbit), so having a "Pokémon"-ized one is kind of neat. I'm not really into the Pokémon GO aspects of it, considering I don't play GO at all, but even just have it track with some cute Pokémon charm is all I care about.

The Netflix show seems promising. I love stop-motion animation, and the fact that it's still being utilized in today's media is really neat. Just on the fence about the fact that it is indeed a Netflix series, which means its at the whims of Netflix. I can't imagine if they canceled the program for it to be that bad compared to other shows they've canceled (where they build up characters and storylines) but still.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Sleep is real and it's actually... something I'm quite interested in LOL I already utilize a sleep tracking app (two, if we count my Fitbit), so having a "Pokémon"-ized one is kind of neat. I'm not really into the Pokémon GO aspects of it, considering I don't play GO at all, but even just have it track with some cute Pokémon charm is all I care about.

The Netflix show seems promising. I love stop-motion animation, and the fact that it's still being utilized in today's media is really neat. Just on the fence about the fact that it is indeed a Netflix series, which means its at the whims of Netflix. I can't imagine if they canceled the program for it to be that bad compared to other shows they've canceled (where they build up characters and storylines) but still.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Mar 6th, 2023, 05:36 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
I dunno, it sounds incredibly primitive as a sleep tracker that I can't see why anyone would choose it to analyze their sleep; strip away the Pokémon aspect of it and it doesn't seem to have anything something else on the market already does (and probably does better). Going by the website, it seems to just have you tell it when you fell asleep and when you woke up, and the length you sleep for is what gives you a rating of dozing, snoozing, or slumbering. Anyone who already tracks their sleep in any form is likely using something far better than that, and those who don't track their sleep probably don't care to do so or they'd already be doing it, so I feel like this app is in some weird no mans land. Errm

The only saving grace the show has from being another victim of the Netflix cutting room floor is that Nintendo and TPC probably have a lot of say in things related to the show since I expect they're not going to be letting Netflix have any rights to the series. Even if Netflix did drop it, if the show was something TPC wants to continue they'd probably just find someone else and move whatever already exists to another host.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I dunno, it sounds incredibly primitive as a sleep tracker that I can't see why anyone would choose it to analyze their sleep; strip away the Pokémon aspect of it and it doesn't seem to have anything something else on the market already does (and probably does better). Going by the website, it seems to just have you tell it when you fell asleep and when you woke up, and the length you sleep for is what gives you a rating of dozing, snoozing, or slumbering. Anyone who already tracks their sleep in any form is likely using something far better than that, and those who don't track their sleep probably don't care to do so or they'd already be doing it, so I feel like this app is in some weird no mans land. Errm

The only saving grace the show has from being another victim of the Netflix cutting room floor is that Nintendo and TPC probably have a lot of say in things related to the show since I expect they're not going to be letting Netflix have any rights to the series. Even if Netflix did drop it, if the show was something TPC wants to continue they'd probably just find someone else and move whatever already exists to another host.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Ah, yeah I just read the site description. It doesn't explain it as well as the intro video in the direct did. It basically functions exactly like my current sleeping app.

[Image: 8v4Mku9.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Ah, yeah I just read the site description. It doesn't explain it as well as the intro video in the direct did. It basically functions exactly like my current sleeping app.

[Image: 8v4Mku9.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,110
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
If I still cared about tracking sleep, I'd get Pokémon Sleep too essentially for the same reason, it being Pokémon themed. Looks like it has normal features I'd expect a standard tracker would have so good enough. XD
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,110 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
If I still cared about tracking sleep, I'd get Pokémon Sleep too essentially for the same reason, it being Pokémon themed. Looks like it has normal features I'd expect a standard tracker would have so good enough. XD
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@ShiraNoMai: Wow, the website does a garbage job of describing what Sleep does then. I didn't care to watch the Direct to have seen that footage. Do you know if it works with things like Fitbit or not?

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@ShiraNoMai: Wow, the website does a garbage job of describing what Sleep does then. I didn't care to watch the Direct to have seen that footage. Do you know if it works with things like Fitbit or not?
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
So if no one has seen the news yet, apparently The Pokemon Company is looking for people with NFT and Blockchain experience.

This is... well. Gotta scam them all, I guess?
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
So if no one has seen the news yet, apparently The Pokemon Company is looking for people with NFT and Blockchain experience.

This is... well. Gotta scam them all, I guess?
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I hadn't heard about that at all. If TPC is actually looking into such a thing I'm surprised it didn't happen sooner, especially since making some trading cards or stuff in Pokémon Go as NFT's would be such the obvious thing to go for.

At the same time though, it feels really messed up to think that NFT's could be incorporated in any way in a franchise that tends to target a younger demographic.

I would wish for this endeavor to fail if they do pursue it but with the size of Pokémon there's no way it wouldn't attract enough idiots willing to waste their cash on it. Eh

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I hadn't heard about that at all. If TPC is actually looking into such a thing I'm surprised it didn't happen sooner, especially since making some trading cards or stuff in Pokémon Go as NFT's would be such the obvious thing to go for.

At the same time though, it feels really messed up to think that NFT's could be incorporated in any way in a franchise that tends to target a younger demographic.

I would wish for this endeavor to fail if they do pursue it but with the size of Pokémon there's no way it wouldn't attract enough idiots willing to waste their cash on it. Eh
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Best case scenario is that they try to infuse Pokemon games with NFTs/blockchain, and it explodes in their faces so hard that it causes players to lose so much faith in them that they'll have to wake up and actually put effort into some games for once to win back the player's favor.

Worst case scenario, they keep trying to do it over and over again, failure after failure, until they implode like Square Enix has been and will continue to do.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Best case scenario is that they try to infuse Pokemon games with NFTs/blockchain, and it explodes in their faces so hard that it causes players to lose so much faith in them that they'll have to wake up and actually put effort into some games for once to win back the player's favor.

Worst case scenario, they keep trying to do it over and over again, failure after failure, until they implode like Square Enix has been and will continue to do.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LittleBigPlanet (Series) | User Created Content Offline Permanently Moonface 35 16,392 Apr 22nd, 2024, 11:52 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Paper Mario (Series) | TTYD Remaster Announced Moonface 26 8,761 Apr 22nd, 2024, 05:56 PM
  Persona (Series) | P3 Aigis The First Answer Port Announced Moonface 21 1,494 Apr 19th, 2024, 02:25 PM
  Rayman (Series) Moonface 18 9,944 Apr 18th, 2024, 10:07 PM
  Hades (Series) | Hades II Early Access Announcement Moonface 15 6,556 Apr 17th, 2024, 10:19 PM