"Look at the size of that sunbum!"
Administrators
Currently Playing
Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled (PS4)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
XP: 1,349
LittleBigPlanet Ratchet & Clank Crash Bandicoot 
Figured we should have one of these so we can discuss everything other than Sword and Shield, whether it be existing games or any of the announcements from the recent Pokémon press conference. Smile

I didn't watch said conference myself, and most of it I didn't care for like Pokémon Sleep and stuff, but I am intrigued by the new Detective Pikachu game, and Pokémon Masters looks interesting but being a mobile game I worry how much of it is going to be walled off with microtransactions.
[Image: tumblr_picdhxmZg01r1fejho5_540.gif]
IN THE SUN, SLEEPING LIKE A BUM.

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Sunbum Offline
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Figured we should have one of these so we can discuss everything other than Sword and Shield, whether it be existing games or any of the announcements from the recent Pokémon press conference. Smile

I didn't watch said conference myself, and most of it I didn't care for like Pokémon Sleep and stuff, but I am intrigued by the new Detective Pikachu game, and Pokémon Masters looks interesting but being a mobile game I worry how much of it is going to be walled off with microtransactions.
queenzelda Offline
Gengar Master
Currently Playing
[PC] Chrono Trigger [Android] AC: PC & [PS4] (Classic) FFVII
Favourite Platform(s)
PS4, PS3, Wii, DS, & 3DS
XP: 1,987
Horizon Zero Dawn Pokémon LittleBigPlanet 
I'm only interested in Detective Pikachu Switch release myself. The Pokemom Sleep thing is way too big brother for my tastes, & the Pokemon Masters mobile game I'm just not interested in tbh.
[Image: queenzelda.gif]

[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Gengar Master
Currently Playing
[PC] Chrono Trigger [Android] AC: PC & [PS4] (Classic) FFVII
Favourite Platform(s)
PS4, PS3, Wii, DS, & 3DS
XP: 1,987
I'm only interested in Detective Pikachu Switch release myself. The Pokemom Sleep thing is way too big brother for my tastes, & the Pokemon Masters mobile game I'm just not interested in tbh.
King Atem Offline
Playstation King
Currently Playing
Ni No Kuni II [PS4]
Favourite Platform(s)
PS4
XP: 268
Final Fantasy Tomb Raider Street Fighter 
I'm a bit curious as to how Pokemon Sleep will work, but yea it does come off a bit big brother now that I think about it. xD
[Image: atem-s10.png]
-thanks queen.
King Atem Offline
Playstation King
Currently Playing
Ni No Kuni II [PS4]
Favourite Platform(s)
PS4
XP: 268
I'm a bit curious as to how Pokemon Sleep will work, but yea it does come off a bit big brother now that I think about it. xD
Sunbum Offline
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
LittleBigPlanet Ratchet & Clank Crash Bandicoot 
Johto Starters Reboot
I came across this yesterday, and I found it really cool to see and wanted to share it with all of you here! Grin

I like that they didn't just redesign the looks, but also gave their final evolutions new types that match their appearance/theme. I'd been trying to decide which evolution line is my favourite, and I think Chikorita's is the best one. Rebooted Chikorita and Quilava are tied as my favourite individual Pokemon from the whole piece. What about you guys? Smile
[Image: tumblr_picdhxmZg01r1fejho5_540.gif]
IN THE SUN, SLEEPING LIKE A BUM.

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Sunbum Offline
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Johto Starters Reboot
I came across this yesterday, and I found it really cool to see and wanted to share it with all of you here! Grin

I like that they didn't just redesign the looks, but also gave their final evolutions new types that match their appearance/theme. I'd been trying to decide which evolution line is my favourite, and I think Chikorita's is the best one. Rebooted Chikorita and Quilava are tied as my favourite individual Pokemon from the whole piece. What about you guys? Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield | Gigantamax Trailer Sunbum 81 2,684 Jul 20th, 2019, 01:47 AM
Last Post: queenzelda
  Hollow Knight (Series) | Silksong E3 Gameplay Sunbum 10 708 Jun 18th, 2019, 10:15 PM
Last Post: Sunbum
  The Legend of Zelda (Series) Sunbum 9 284 Jun 18th, 2019, 10:00 PM
  Uncharted (Series) Sunbum 15 2,348 Jun 11th, 2019, 11:05 PM
  Doom (Series) | Eternal Trailer, Gameplay, and Release Date Sunbum 21 4,434 Jun 10th, 2019, 02:59 AM