Ubisoft @ E3 2019
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,168
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Here is all the news from Ubisoft's E3 2019 Briefing and any of their other announcements during E3, plus their entire live briefing video if you would prefer to watch it instead of read about it.

Assassin's Creed Symphony | Performance
Relive the music of Assassin's Creed when an 80-piece orchestra and choir perform for Assassin's Creed Symphony, a world wide tour featuring music and footage from the entirety of the Assassin's Creed franchise. You can find tour dates and locations by visiting the official website: https://assassinscreedsymphony.com/

Watch Dogs: Legion | Official Thread
The next instalment in the Watch Dogs franchise will be taking place in London, and you'll be able to recruit and play as literally anybody you see in the city, whether it be a gangster, hipster, hacker, former spy, or even an old lady. Head over to our official thread for the game for all the information and discussions!

Mythic Quest: Raven's Banquet
Rob McElhenney, Megan Ganz, and Charlie Day's of It's Always Sunny are creating a video game comedy series that looks at a team as they work to put out the first major expansion of one of the biggest MMORPG's of all time, Mythic Quest. It will be available to watch on Apple TV+.

Brawlhalla | Trailer
Get ready for Adventure Time! Your favorite friendship duo Finn and Jake are coming to Brawlhalla in this Epic Crossover event, available now!

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint | Gameplay Trailer | Walker Manifesto Trailer
Check out a new official trailer for Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint, and listen to the manifesto of your toughest enemy yet - your own brother-in-arms.

Tom Clancy's Elite Squad | Trailer
Assemble and upgrade a squad of the most iconic Tom Clancy's heroes and villains to lead them into 5v5 battles in this fast military role-playing game, coming to mobile devices.

Just Dance 2020 | Performance
It wouldn't be an Ubisoft conference without Just Dance, and it wouldn't be a Just Dance presentation without a dance performance! Just Dance 2020 will release this November for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, Nintendo Wii, and Google Stadia.

For Honor | Trailer
A new limited time event is coming to For Honor. Shadows of The Hitokiri will test your courage in the new game mode, Soul Rush. Enjoy spectral customizations for all heroes and explore the eerie otherworldly map ambiance, starting today until June 27.

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Quarantine | Trailer
Set several years in the future of the Rainbow Six Universe, the Rainbow Operators will face off against a totally new breed of mutated alien parasite infecting human hosts and their surroundings. Set in 3-player co-op PVE, players can prepare to launch into tense, chaotic and totally unpredictable missions as they will risk everything with their squad, every time they step into quarantine. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Quarantine will be coming to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Microsoft Windows in 2020.

The Division 2 | Year 1 Updates Trailer | Episode 3 Teaser
The roadmap for The Division 2's expansions has been detailed:
  • Episode 1 - D.C. Outskirts is out in July and takes players out of the city as well into the Washington National Zoo. Players will investigate these areas to hunt down the leader of the Outcasts. This expansion also adds a new mission system called Expeditions. Players will be able to participate weekly to progress through the wings of Trinity College.
  • Episode 2 - Pentagon: The Last Castle is out sometime in fall and takes players to the Pentagon along with a new Raid in the core of a Foundry.
  • Episode 3 - Coney Island: Homecoming is out in early 2020.

Uplay+
Ubisoft is launching their own paid monthly subscription service, Uplay+, which gives you access to Ubisoft's entire PC games library for $14.99 a month. It includes over a 100 games and will also give access to new releases, including Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint and Watch Dogs: Legion, as well as access to any DLC's and expansions for any games, including the aforementioned upcoming releases.

Roller Champions | Reveal Trailer | Gameplay Trailer
Welcome to 2029. Roller Champions arenas are built all over the world and fans rush to the stands to admire their modern-day heroes, the Roller Champions. They roll up to 100 miles an hour, dash into opponents with visceral impact, wall-skate to the sky, and dunk while thousands of fans scream their names. You are one of them.

As a Roller Champion, you compete in a team of three against three. The rules are simple: take the ball, make a lap while maintaining team-possession, and score. You can go for more points by completing additional laps before attempting a goal. After each game, you gain fans, unlock sponsors, customize your character, and ultimately unlock impressive fan celebrations.

You can try out Roller Champions for free until June 14 on PC, and the game will be free-to-play upon its full release.

Gods & Monsters | Trailer
Closing out the show was a new game from the creators of Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, Gods & Monsters, an epic journey through the fantastical world of Greek mythology. Prove your heroism by fighting dangerous mythological creatures and taking on their fearsome leader in a face-off for the ages. Explore a beautiful fantasy world where tricky trials, treacherous dungeons, and heroic feats await. The journey will be as challenging and rewarding as the final destination, and you will emerge as the hero you are meant to become. Gods & Monsters will release February 25, 2020.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,168 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Here is all the news from Ubisoft's E3 2019 Briefing and any of their other announcements during E3, plus their entire live briefing video if you would prefer to watch it instead of read about it.

Assassin's Creed Symphony | Performance
Relive the music of Assassin's Creed when an 80-piece orchestra and choir perform for Assassin's Creed Symphony, a world wide tour featuring music and footage from the entirety of the Assassin's Creed franchise. You can find tour dates and locations by visiting the official website: https://assassinscreedsymphony.com/

Watch Dogs: Legion | Official Thread
The next instalment in the Watch Dogs franchise will be taking place in London, and you'll be able to recruit and play as literally anybody you see in the city, whether it be a gangster, hipster, hacker, former spy, or even an old lady. Head over to our official thread for the game for all the information and discussions!

Mythic Quest: Raven's Banquet
Rob McElhenney, Megan Ganz, and Charlie Day's of It's Always Sunny are creating a video game comedy series that looks at a team as they work to put out the first major expansion of one of the biggest MMORPG's of all time, Mythic Quest. It will be available to watch on Apple TV+.

Brawlhalla | Trailer
Get ready for Adventure Time! Your favorite friendship duo Finn and Jake are coming to Brawlhalla in this Epic Crossover event, available now!

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint | Gameplay Trailer | Walker Manifesto Trailer
Check out a new official trailer for Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint, and listen to the manifesto of your toughest enemy yet - your own brother-in-arms.

Tom Clancy's Elite Squad | Trailer
Assemble and upgrade a squad of the most iconic Tom Clancy's heroes and villains to lead them into 5v5 battles in this fast military role-playing game, coming to mobile devices.

Just Dance 2020 | Performance
It wouldn't be an Ubisoft conference without Just Dance, and it wouldn't be a Just Dance presentation without a dance performance! Just Dance 2020 will release this November for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, Nintendo Wii, and Google Stadia.

For Honor | Trailer
A new limited time event is coming to For Honor. Shadows of The Hitokiri will test your courage in the new game mode, Soul Rush. Enjoy spectral customizations for all heroes and explore the eerie otherworldly map ambiance, starting today until June 27.

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Quarantine | Trailer
Set several years in the future of the Rainbow Six Universe, the Rainbow Operators will face off against a totally new breed of mutated alien parasite infecting human hosts and their surroundings. Set in 3-player co-op PVE, players can prepare to launch into tense, chaotic and totally unpredictable missions as they will risk everything with their squad, every time they step into quarantine. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Quarantine will be coming to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Microsoft Windows in 2020.

The Division 2 | Year 1 Updates Trailer | Episode 3 Teaser
The roadmap for The Division 2's expansions has been detailed:
  • Episode 1 - D.C. Outskirts is out in July and takes players out of the city as well into the Washington National Zoo. Players will investigate these areas to hunt down the leader of the Outcasts. This expansion also adds a new mission system called Expeditions. Players will be able to participate weekly to progress through the wings of Trinity College.
  • Episode 2 - Pentagon: The Last Castle is out sometime in fall and takes players to the Pentagon along with a new Raid in the core of a Foundry.
  • Episode 3 - Coney Island: Homecoming is out in early 2020.

Uplay+
Ubisoft is launching their own paid monthly subscription service, Uplay+, which gives you access to Ubisoft's entire PC games library for $14.99 a month. It includes over a 100 games and will also give access to new releases, including Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint and Watch Dogs: Legion, as well as access to any DLC's and expansions for any games, including the aforementioned upcoming releases.

Roller Champions | Reveal Trailer | Gameplay Trailer
Welcome to 2029. Roller Champions arenas are built all over the world and fans rush to the stands to admire their modern-day heroes, the Roller Champions. They roll up to 100 miles an hour, dash into opponents with visceral impact, wall-skate to the sky, and dunk while thousands of fans scream their names. You are one of them.

As a Roller Champion, you compete in a team of three against three. The rules are simple: take the ball, make a lap while maintaining team-possession, and score. You can go for more points by completing additional laps before attempting a goal. After each game, you gain fans, unlock sponsors, customize your character, and ultimately unlock impressive fan celebrations.

You can try out Roller Champions for free until June 14 on PC, and the game will be free-to-play upon its full release.

Gods & Monsters | Trailer
Closing out the show was a new game from the creators of Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, Gods & Monsters, an epic journey through the fantastical world of Greek mythology. Prove your heroism by fighting dangerous mythological creatures and taking on their fearsome leader in a face-off for the ages. Explore a beautiful fantasy world where tricky trials, treacherous dungeons, and heroic feats await. The journey will be as challenging and rewarding as the final destination, and you will emerge as the hero you are meant to become. Gods & Monsters will release February 25, 2020.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Pokemon Scarlet/Violet: DLC [PS5] Star Trek: Resurgence [PC] FFX
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
I'm dissapointed by the lack of an update of the Beyond Good & Evil 2 title they've been working on. Only title I'm half interested in is Gods & Monsters.
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
I'm dissapointed by the lack of an update of the Beyond Good & Evil 2 title they've been working on. Only title I'm half interested in is Gods & Monsters.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I wasn't surprised by a lack of an update to Beyond Good & Evil 2. It's clear that the game was shown just to confirm it was happening, similar to when Kingdom Hearts 3 and Final Fantasy VII Remake were announced and then had very little in the way of updates for a considerable time following their announcements.

Watch Dogs: Legion was the only thing I took away from the conference as something I absolutely want. Roller Champions is an interesting concept and will be unique enough to stand apart from Rocket League. Everything else I didn't care for, and it didn't help that almost half the conference was Tom Clancy stuff.

I was hoping for something about Rayman, but I'm not surprised to not see anything for it.

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I wasn't surprised by a lack of an update to Beyond Good & Evil 2. It's clear that the game was shown just to confirm it was happening, similar to when Kingdom Hearts 3 and Final Fantasy VII Remake were announced and then had very little in the way of updates for a considerable time following their announcements.

Watch Dogs: Legion was the only thing I took away from the conference as something I absolutely want. Roller Champions is an interesting concept and will be unique enough to stand apart from Rocket League. Everything else I didn't care for, and it didn't help that almost half the conference was Tom Clancy stuff.

I was hoping for something about Rayman, but I'm not surprised to not see anything for it.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
What I found hilarious is that not ONLY did Ubisoft announce a partnership with:
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
What I found hilarious is that not ONLY did Ubisoft announce a partnership with:
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I want to know if their partnership with Stadia means you get Uplay+ as part of Stadia, or if you pay $10 for Stadia and then another $15 for Uplay+ to run on it. I'd understand if they did do a double charge, since otherwise there's no reason to just use Uplay+. You may as well use Stadia and save $5 a month, unless Uplay+ isn't streaming based.
Not surprised by their partnership announcement though. Ubisoft have always been very open to working with companies on new things before anyone else, as was seen with the Wii U.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I want to know if their partnership with Stadia means you get Uplay+ as part of Stadia, or if you pay $10 for Stadia and then another $15 for Uplay+ to run on it. I'd understand if they did do a double charge, since otherwise there's no reason to just use Uplay+. You may as well use Stadia and save $5 a month, unless Uplay+ isn't streaming based.
Not surprised by their partnership announcement though. Ubisoft have always been very open to working with companies on new things before anyone else, as was seen with the Wii U.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "Gamers Need To Get Comfortable Not Owning Their Games" - Ubisoft Moonface 8 299 Jan 19th, 2024, 10:30 PM
Last Post: Kyng
  The 2010's and Gaming | 2019 PS Wrap-Up Moonface 10 7,549 Jan 30th, 2020, 03:45 PM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  E3 2019 Moonface 30 20,622 Jul 5th, 2019, 04:29 PM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Square Enix @ E3 2019 Moonface 8 6,739 Jun 14th, 2019, 07:01 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Microsoft @ E3 2019 ShiraNoMai 5 5,820 Jun 11th, 2019, 11:37 PM
Last Post: Moonface