GhostWire: Tokyo
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 

Developer: Tango Gameworks
Platforms: TBA
Release Date: TBA

After strange disappearances hit Tokyo’s population, it’s up to you to uncover the source and purge the city of a strange, new evil. Armed with your own mysterious spectral abilities, you will face down the occult, unravel conspiracy theories and experience urban legends like never before.

Don’t fear the unknown. Attack it.

This game was announced last night during Bethesda's E3 2019 Briefing, and I really like the premise of this game. I'm looking forward to seeing gameplay footage to see how the game actually plays. Smile
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 

Developer: Tango Gameworks
Platforms: TBA
Release Date: TBA

After strange disappearances hit Tokyo’s population, it’s up to you to uncover the source and purge the city of a strange, new evil. Armed with your own mysterious spectral abilities, you will face down the occult, unravel conspiracy theories and experience urban legends like never before.

Don’t fear the unknown. Attack it.

This game was announced last night during Bethesda's E3 2019 Briefing, and I really like the premise of this game. I'm looking forward to seeing gameplay footage to see how the game actually plays. Smile
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Pokemon Scarlet/Violet: DLC [PS5] Star Trek: Resurgence [PC] FFX
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
I'm very interested in this game. Let's hope the gameplay for it looks just as good. ;3
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
I'm very interested in this game. Let's hope the gameplay for it looks just as good. ;3
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Actually didn't bother watching the trailer until now. I'm slightly interested too in what this can turn out to be.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Actually didn't bother watching the trailer until now. I'm slightly interested too in what this can turn out to be.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
The concept really struck me as "What was Hawkeye up to during the "post-'snap'" time in Avengers?" when I saw the trailer LOL

I am really into what this game has to offer, and love the names behind it, too (and, of course, Ikumi Nakamura, the cutey that she is showing off her game).
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
The concept really struck me as "What was Hawkeye up to during the "post-'snap'" time in Avengers?" when I saw the trailer LOL

I am really into what this game has to offer, and love the names behind it, too (and, of course, Ikumi Nakamura, the cutey that she is showing off her game).
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jul 14th, 2019, 03:23 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
I think it's more what would he be up to if he wasn't killing morally corrupt people and instead spent his time trying to figure out what happened and how to undo it if the snap happened without anyone in the world knowing who did it and how. Tongue

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jul 14th, 2019, 03:23 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
I think it's more what would he be up to if he wasn't killing morally corrupt people and instead spent his time trying to figure out what happened and how to undo it if the snap happened without anyone in the world knowing who did it and how. Tongue
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Wonder how many people caught on to that/imagined that, and if there's a character creation or at least character naming, how many are going to do Hawkeye? XD
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Wonder how many people caught on to that/imagined that, and if there's a character creation or at least character naming, how many are going to do Hawkeye? XD
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Rewatching the trailer, I doubt there's going to be character creation. Almost the entirety of the main character is covered, so there would be very little worth customising. Name, maybe, but I don't think there will be for the sake of allowing dialogue to refer to the main character by name.

Another thing I've found upon rewatching the trailer is that while the enemy designs might be at times reminiscent to The Evil Within, unlike those games combat seems like it'll be a focus here, whereas TEW presented it as an option but in the same vein as the RE2 remake, where it's for survival, not to complete an objective (boss fights notwithstanding).

As many wondered in regards to Avengers: Endgame, I wonder how vanished people returning is going to be handled. I figure they'll return at the spot they vanished, but 1) they'll all be naked and 2) anyone in some form of transportation would not be able to safely reappear at the exact spot they vanished. Point 1 is the one I want to think about more right now though, because I'm just imagining the entirety of Tokyo coming back at once and the whole city turning into a nudist spot. ROFL

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Rewatching the trailer, I doubt there's going to be character creation. Almost the entirety of the main character is covered, so there would be very little worth customising. Name, maybe, but I don't think there will be for the sake of allowing dialogue to refer to the main character by name.

Another thing I've found upon rewatching the trailer is that while the enemy designs might be at times reminiscent to The Evil Within, unlike those games combat seems like it'll be a focus here, whereas TEW presented it as an option but in the same vein as the RE2 remake, where it's for survival, not to complete an objective (boss fights notwithstanding).

As many wondered in regards to Avengers: Endgame, I wonder how vanished people returning is going to be handled. I figure they'll return at the spot they vanished, but 1) they'll all be naked and 2) anyone in some form of transportation would not be able to safely reappear at the exact spot they vanished. Point 1 is the one I want to think about more right now though, because I'm just imagining the entirety of Tokyo coming back at once and the whole city turning into a nudist spot. ROFL
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I don't know if anyone else saw this, but Ikumi Nakamura, the lovable "Queen of E3" who came out for the GhostWire: Tokyo presentation—and is that respective games creative director and art director—has announced that she is leaving Tango Gameworks and as a result, also her positions on the game.

I wonder if this means anything in regards to the game or if her work was done already. Hmm

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I don't know if anyone else saw this, but Ikumi Nakamura, the lovable "Queen of E3" who came out for the GhostWire: Tokyo presentation—and is that respective games creative director and art director—has announced that she is leaving Tango Gameworks and as a result, also her positions on the game.

I wonder if this means anything in regards to the game or if her work was done already. Hmm
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
I actually knew about this already due to my being subscribed to Yong Yea & he talked about her leaving. Idk if it's just me or not, reading too much into her tweet but it came off to me like she felt that they no longer needed her in the studio & left to find some place where they could use her. *shrug* Still, what ever the case I wish her well & hope the game comes out alright.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
I actually knew about this already due to my being subscribed to Yong Yea & he talked about her leaving. Idk if it's just me or not, reading too much into her tweet but it came off to me like she felt that they no longer needed her in the studio & left to find some place where they could use her. *shrug* Still, what ever the case I wish her well & hope the game comes out alright.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I expect she'll do fine, given how big she got with E3 this year along with the games she's worked on. It'll be interesting to see where she goes next.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I expect she'll do fine, given how big she got with E3 this year along with the games she's worked on. It'll be interesting to see where she goes next.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
GhostWire: Tokyo Gameplay Trailer

Not what I expected the gameplay to be but it doesn't look bad so I'm still interested in seeing how this turns out. Smile

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
GhostWire: Tokyo Gameplay Trailer

Not what I expected the gameplay to be but it doesn't look bad so I'm still interested in seeing how this turns out. Smile
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Oh look, its Playstation's answer to YoKai Watch.  ROFL
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Oh look, its Playstation's answer to YoKai Watch.  ROFL
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Ghostwire: Tokyo - PlayStation Showcase 2021 Trailer
Face the unknown as you awaken in an abandoned street crossing as Tokyo’s population disappears, without a clue as to where they’ve gone or why. There’s no time to question why you’ve been spared as otherworldly Visitors attack the city, seemingly led by a masked man known as Hannya and his acolytes. Explore the haunted city and hone your own ethereal abilities as you face the unknown and uncover the truth in Ghostwire: Tokyo, available in Spring 2022.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Ghostwire: Tokyo - PlayStation Showcase 2021 Trailer
Face the unknown as you awaken in an abandoned street crossing as Tokyo’s population disappears, without a clue as to where they’ve gone or why. There’s no time to question why you’ve been spared as otherworldly Visitors attack the city, seemingly led by a masked man known as Hannya and his acolytes. Explore the haunted city and hone your own ethereal abilities as you face the unknown and uncover the truth in Ghostwire: Tokyo, available in Spring 2022.

Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Completely forgot about this, and watched the most recent and the trailer before, but the fact it's 1st-person killed the little interest I had in my first post. Ah well, I doubt I would've kept that anyway even if it wasn't.
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Completely forgot about this, and watched the most recent and the trailer before, but the fact it's 1st-person killed the little interest I had in my first post. Ah well, I doubt I would've kept that anyway even if it wasn't.