[Switch] Pokemon Scarlet/Violet: DLC [PS5] Star Trek: Resurgence [PC] FFX
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
I thought it was funny myself.

What are your thoughts on Bluetooth speakers for pc? I'm looking at one tbh. Lol
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 

What are your thoughts on Bluetooth speakers for pc? I'm looking at one tbh. Lol
lp0 on fire Offline
PC Load Letter WTF does that mean?!
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152
Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 
(Sep 17th, 2018, 06:58 AM)queenzelda Wrote:

I could *see* the humor in it, but all it does is breed more distrust to the media, which will put lives at risk, when it comes to weather stuff.

I am a headphone person. If I was to get speakers I'd go for wired, less chance of interference and (in general) better quality in sound.

Zaythus Network Community Lifeboat man I suck at advertising stuff...
[Image: pcmascot.png]
Putting the 'Percussive' in 'Maintenance' since Before (most of) you were born.
Any post do not reflect the views of Zaythus Netwroks Inc nor it's new Murderous OverLoard Tap A Talk (hereby referred to as "TAT").
Any posts do not necessary reflect the views of the poster, after all he does shitpost from time to time, like right now.

Percussive maintenance - the art of whacking the crap out of an electronic device to get it to work again.
We need Tables!
The community's grumpy old man who goes on long winded rants.
WARNING: This post contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
[Image: BDay-18-2nd.png]
[Image: ZUW3rka.gif]
Spooky scary skeletons
Send shivers down your spine
Shrieking skulls will shock your soul
Seal your doom tonight
[Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_qbGJuxCYY]
https://i.imgur.com/DVjkd5Z.gif
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152 Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 
(Sep 17th, 2018, 06:58 AM)queenzelda Wrote:

I could *see* the humor in it, but all it does is breed more distrust to the media, which will put lives at risk, when it comes to weather stuff.

I am a headphone person. If I was to get speakers I'd go for wired, less chance of interference and (in general) better quality in sound.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
I trust my local weather people, usually one of them gets it right. There was 1 meteorologist who got the weather right 100% everytime, but he passed away 2yrs ago. It's been hard finding a local station with someone like that since their passing. My folks tell me to watch this one station cause their weather is really accurate, but I refuse to watch Fox news just for "accurate weather". Their reporter's have 0 chemistry together & come off like they tolerate each other tbh. =_=

What are your thoughts on "gaming news media" on youtube like The Know & or etc?
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
I trust my local weather people, usually one of them gets it right. There was 1 meteorologist who got the weather right 100% everytime, but he passed away 2yrs ago. It's been hard finding a local station with someone like that since their passing. My folks tell me to watch this one station cause their weather is really accurate, but I refuse to watch Fox news just for "accurate weather". Their reporter's have 0 chemistry together & come off like they tolerate each other tbh. =_=

What are your thoughts on "gaming news media" on youtube like The Know & or etc?
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
I don't know about "The Know" but for the most part, I have just came to accept that Fox Mulder from the X Files is correct "Trust no one".
The Media from mainstream to niche all have been caught lying (or just wrong in basic facts) for their own gain in massive ways.

Recently The Verge made a video on "how to make a gaming PC" it was massively flawed instead of using a dot of thermal paste, it was described by some as a "Bukkake", using single channel mode in their RAM, not putting things together, talking about how "Great" Nvidia RTX will be (the major opinion on RTX is 1) the test benches wont justify the crazy jack up prices and 2) there is some serious shade from Nvidia about how they are handling it). Oh also his storage device is only 400 some GBs, for a "gaming PC"...you wont be getting much games on that bud.

A better list stolen from a user on Reddit:
Quote: Installing the motherboard before all else. It's a MUCH better idea to install the parts which go directly into the motherboard beforehand such as the CPU, RAM, and (in this case) NVMe SSD. After all, it's a lot easier to work on these when they're out of the case, so why not do it when it's out of the case?

Drive speed is quite overrated here. Faster drives only contribute to faster loading in regards to games, and have such a minor impact on FPS it might as well not. Yes, if you're spending $2000+ on a PC you should be investing into high speed storage, but for the budget user, it's pretty low down the totem pole.

While his installation of the GPU was relatively fine (though you should remove the covers on the case before installing), his decision to buy a 1080, then desire to upgrade to RTX when the line is coming out literally next week from when this video was released is an exceedingly stupid way to waste your money. If you want a new generation of graphics cards and they're not far off, wait. Don't spend your money on a current gen card (especially a flagship like the 1080) when the next generation is this close to release.

For this system, and his desires, 850W PSU is overkill. Unless you're doing SLI or something there's not much reason to have such a beefy power supply. Yes, $2k budget, but you want that money to go to things which make your build better, rather than being superfluous and wasteful.

Installing the CPU cooler before the CPU itself. Just do it all in one fell swoop rather than making it needlessly contrived!

Application of paste is kind of... odd. Normally, you just go for a thin sliver of it (about the size of a grain of rice) across the center. The way they did it is much more likely to result in applying too much, and it doesn't really have any advantages over the rice grain method I mentioned.

A Cooler like the one he is using usually requires mounting braces on the back of the motherboard as well as on the front. Unless his is some special model which doesn't (which I find relatively unlikely) or did it offscreen before applying the board (which would be weird as that's a crucial part of installing the cooler), odds are he didn't safely mount the cooler.

Any post do not reflect the views of Zaythus Netwroks Inc nor it's new Murderous OverLoard Tap A Talk (hereby referred to as "TAT").
Any posts do not necessary reflect the views of the poster, after all he does shitpost from time to time, like right now.

Percussive maintenance - the art of whacking the crap out of an electronic device to get it to work again.
We need Tables!
WARNING: This post contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Spooky scary skeletons
Seal your doom tonight
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
I don't know about "The Know" but for the most part, I have just came to accept that Fox Mulder from the X Files is correct "Trust no one".
The Media from mainstream to niche all have been caught lying (or just wrong in basic facts) for their own gain in massive ways.

Recently The Verge made a video on "how to make a gaming PC" it was massively flawed instead of using a dot of thermal paste, it was described by some as a "Bukkake", using single channel mode in their RAM, not putting things together, talking about how "Great" Nvidia RTX will be (the major opinion on RTX is 1) the test benches wont justify the crazy jack up prices and 2) there is some serious shade from Nvidia about how they are handling it). Oh also his storage device is only 400 some GBs, for a "gaming PC"...you wont be getting much games on that bud.

A better list stolen from a user on Reddit:
Quote: Installing the motherboard before all else. It's a MUCH better idea to install the parts which go directly into the motherboard beforehand such as the CPU, RAM, and (in this case) NVMe SSD. After all, it's a lot easier to work on these when they're out of the case, so why not do it when it's out of the case?

Drive speed is quite overrated here. Faster drives only contribute to faster loading in regards to games, and have such a minor impact on FPS it might as well not. Yes, if you're spending $2000+ on a PC you should be investing into high speed storage, but for the budget user, it's pretty low down the totem pole.

While his installation of the GPU was relatively fine (though you should remove the covers on the case before installing), his decision to buy a 1080, then desire to upgrade to RTX when the line is coming out literally next week from when this video was released is an exceedingly stupid way to waste your money. If you want a new generation of graphics cards and they're not far off, wait. Don't spend your money on a current gen card (especially a flagship like the 1080) when the next generation is this close to release.

For this system, and his desires, 850W PSU is overkill. Unless you're doing SLI or something there's not much reason to have such a beefy power supply. Yes, $2k budget, but you want that money to go to things which make your build better, rather than being superfluous and wasteful.

Installing the CPU cooler before the CPU itself. Just do it all in one fell swoop rather than making it needlessly contrived!

Application of paste is kind of... odd. Normally, you just go for a thin sliver of it (about the size of a grain of rice) across the center. The way they did it is much more likely to result in applying too much, and it doesn't really have any advantages over the rice grain method I mentioned.

A Cooler like the one he is using usually requires mounting braces on the back of the motherboard as well as on the front. Unless his is some special model which doesn't (which I find relatively unlikely) or did it offscreen before applying the board (which would be weird as that's a crucial part of installing the cooler), odds are he didn't safely mount the cooler.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Random question: Do you like dragons?
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Random question: Do you like dragons?
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
Indifferent? I don't hate them nor am I in to them...

We need Tables!
Spooky scary skeletons
Seal your doom tonight
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
Indifferent? I don't hate them nor am I in to them...
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Do you prefer the eastern or western concepts of dragons?

Which one are you more indifferent toward? XD
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Do you prefer the eastern or western concepts of dragons?

Which one are you more indifferent toward? XD
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
https://i.imgur.com/3fJR6Pl.gifv
Toothless Master Race. Whistle
Eastern dragons are just snakes with legs

We need Tables!
Spooky scary skeletons
Seal your doom tonight
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
https://i.imgur.com/3fJR6Pl.gifv
Toothless Master Race. Whistle
Eastern dragons are just snakes with legs
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
I mean you aren't wrong!

What do you think of Overwatch?
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
I mean you aren't wrong!

queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
What are your feelings on wizards?
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Sep 18th, 2018, 04:33 PM)Yuri Wrote:
I mean you aren't wrong!

Have it, never fully got in to it, I think I only did a few matches. Also I got turned off by the meta-meta game of some policies Blizzard started to do.

(Sep 18th, 2018, 05:19 PM)queenzelda Wrote:

[Image: 93CZ1z3.png]

Whistle

We need Tables!
Spooky scary skeletons
Seal your doom tonight
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Sep 18th, 2018, 04:33 PM)Yuri Wrote:
I mean you aren't wrong!

Have it, never fully got in to it, I think I only did a few matches. Also I got turned off by the meta-meta game of some policies Blizzard started to do.

(Sep 18th, 2018, 05:19 PM)queenzelda Wrote:

[Image: 93CZ1z3.png]

Whistle
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Does that make you a pc wizard? ;D Tongue
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Sep 19th, 2018, 04:20 AM)queenzelda Wrote:

Sadly no. In the IT beards are a symbol of experience. Wizard beards are reserved for those who are masters of their craft and have spent decades in the craft.

Also I shall never reach wizard or even beyond basic ranks, as I can't grow facial hair. Sad

We need Tables!
Spooky scary skeletons
Seal your doom tonight
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Sep 19th, 2018, 04:20 AM)queenzelda Wrote:

Sadly no. In the IT beards are a symbol of experience. Wizard beards are reserved for those who are masters of their craft and have spent decades in the craft.

Also I shall never reach wizard or even beyond basic ranks, as I can't grow facial hair. Sad
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
You could just be scruffy looking. Tongue XD

Favorite kind of starship design? (if any.)
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
You could just be scruffy looking. Tongue XD

Favorite kind of starship design? (if any.)
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
I guess The "classic" Star Destroyers. Design flaws included (exposed bridge for one...)

We need Tables!
Spooky scary skeletons
Seal your doom tonight
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
I guess The "classic" Star Destroyers. Design flaws included (exposed bridge for one...)