Final Fantasy XVI | DLC Trailer + Release Dates
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Jul 15th, 2023, 08:53 PM)Dragon Lord Wrote:
I'm going to try to spend the final three nights really hitting up FFXVI though and try to make up for lost time and get through a good chunk of the game.
Just saw this; so did this work out in the end or is the game still waiting for you to get properly stuck into it? Tongue
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Jul 15th, 2023, 08:53 PM)Dragon Lord Wrote:
I'm going to try to spend the final three nights really hitting up FFXVI though and try to make up for lost time and get through a good chunk of the game.
Just saw this; so did this work out in the end or is the game still waiting for you to get properly stuck into it? Tongue
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,626
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Unfortunately with everything I've dealt with the last couple of weeks, I haven't had the energy in me to sit down and dedicate any time to playing the game. I'll get back to it eventually, but I just need to wait until I'm back in the right state of mind. I've just been playing Dark Souls Remastered lately since it's a "comfort" game for me.
2023 Platinum Goal: 1/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Remnant: From the Ashes
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,626 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Unfortunately with everything I've dealt with the last couple of weeks, I haven't had the energy in me to sit down and dedicate any time to playing the game. I'll get back to it eventually, but I just need to wait until I'm back in the right state of mind. I've just been playing Dark Souls Remastered lately since it's a "comfort" game for me.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Final Fantasy XVI | Two Paid DLC's and PC Version in Development
Final Fantasy XVI producer Naoki Yoshida has shared in a video update that the game will be getting two paid DLC's and a PC version, along with a few other things:
Firstly, a game update that went live yesterday will allow players to change the appearance of Clive's weapon to any other in their inventory, while keeping the stats of the currently equipped weapon. There are also now alternate outfits for Clive, Jill, Torgal, Ambrosia and Joshua.

As already mentioned, the major news from this update video is that two paid DLC's are currently in development, and a PC version of the game is also now in development. No further details were shared.

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Final Fantasy XVI | Two Paid DLC's and PC Version in Development
Final Fantasy XVI producer Naoki Yoshida has shared in a video update that the game will be getting two paid DLC's and a PC version, along with a few other things:
Firstly, a game update that went live yesterday will allow players to change the appearance of Clive's weapon to any other in their inventory, while keeping the stats of the currently equipped weapon. There are also now alternate outfits for Clive, Jill, Torgal, Ambrosia and Joshua.

As already mentioned, the major news from this update video is that two paid DLC's are currently in development, and a PC version of the game is also now in development. No further details were shared.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Pokemon Scarlet/Violet: DLC [PS5] Star Trek: Resurgence [PC] FFX
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
With the way the story ends, it'll be interesting to see how the dlc will compliment the game. I doubt I'll get the dlc that's planned as I am not a fan of the devil may cry combat for this title. I'd really like this title to go back to its roots, where I can get party management back. :[ Sadly it's not happening since square wanted to collaborate and make something not ff anyway. smh
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Pokemon Scarlet/Violet: DLC [PS5] Star Trek: Resurgence [PC] FFX
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
With the way the story ends, it'll be interesting to see how the dlc will compliment the game. I doubt I'll get the dlc that's planned as I am not a fan of the devil may cry combat for this title. I'd really like this title to go back to its roots, where I can get party management back. :[ Sadly it's not happening since square wanted to collaborate and make something not ff anyway. smh
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Final Fantasy XVI | DLC Trailer
A trailer for the two DLC's for Final Fantasy XVI,  Echoes of the Fallen and The Rising Tide, has dropped during tonight's The Game Awards:

Echoes of the Fallen is available now.
The Rising Tide will release in Spring 2024.

An Expansion Pass that contains both “Echoes of the Fallen” and “The Rising Tide” for a special discounted price is also available right now.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Final Fantasy XVI | DLC Trailer
A trailer for the two DLC's for Final Fantasy XVI,  Echoes of the Fallen and The Rising Tide, has dropped during tonight's The Game Awards:

Echoes of the Fallen is available now.
The Rising Tide will release in Spring 2024.

An Expansion Pass that contains both “Echoes of the Fallen” and “The Rising Tide” for a special discounted price is also available right now.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes | New Release Date Moonface 44 12,079 Mar 17th, 2024, 07:36 PM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai
  Elden Ring | Shadow of the Erdtree Trailer Moonface 139 21,777 Mar 9th, 2024, 04:06 AM
Last Post: Dragon Lord
  Final Fantasy VII Rebirth Moonface 27 1,813 Mar 6th, 2024, 06:39 AM
Last Post: queenzelda
  Final Fantasy (Series) | Kitase Comments on FF6 Remake Moonface 3 162 Feb 1st, 2024, 04:06 AM
Last Post: queenzelda
  Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin Moonface 38 8,743 Jul 18th, 2022, 04:15 PM
Last Post: Moonface