Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,110
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Solero's one of my favourite ices too. I don't get them (actually ice bars in general) much anymore, as I tend to just eat one or two and leave the rest for some reason, or at least that's what I did with the last patch I got. Have vanilla ice cream sitting in the freezer at the moment and don't eat it much.
Cornetto and Twister are among my favourites too.

There's no reason blackcurrant shouldn't exist over there! Dang it! *shot*
Grape flavoured things I haven't really tried but tend to see hate for it. I know I wanted to try Fanta Grape once, but Moony suggested not to. XD Although I'd rather just have normal grapes by themselves as a fruit. Hate grapefruits, despite them not actually being like a grape. Only brought that up because of the similar names. Fruit called grapes and grapefruits. Great. Why did they name it that anyway, or vice-versa? Also, why are Candy Floss and other weird flavours being put into normal grapes out nowhere, dang it? Can't imagine that tasting any good.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,110 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Solero's one of my favourite ices too. I don't get them (actually ice bars in general) much anymore, as I tend to just eat one or two and leave the rest for some reason, or at least that's what I did with the last patch I got. Have vanilla ice cream sitting in the freezer at the moment and don't eat it much.
Cornetto and Twister are among my favourites too.

There's no reason blackcurrant shouldn't exist over there! Dang it! *shot*
Grape flavoured things I haven't really tried but tend to see hate for it. I know I wanted to try Fanta Grape once, but Moony suggested not to. XD Although I'd rather just have normal grapes by themselves as a fruit. Hate grapefruits, despite them not actually being like a grape. Only brought that up because of the similar names. Fruit called grapes and grapefruits. Great. Why did they name it that anyway, or vice-versa? Also, why are Candy Floss and other weird flavours being put into normal grapes out nowhere, dang it? Can't imagine that tasting any good.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,540
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
So my store debuted a new flavour of ice cream that is sweet potato pie flavour, and so far I've yet to find anyone who thinks it sounds remotely good. Anyone here happen to think the flavour sounds decent? Tongue

Also, has anyone ever gone to a restaurant or food place on a whim that they've never been to before and found it to be really good? @ShiraNoMai and I went to a place called Tijuana Taxi at the weekend because it just happened to be near us while we were out and personally I found it to be good enough from that one visit to recommend it to people. It might even sit in my top five restaurants to go to once I try some more items on the menu. Grin
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,540 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
So my store debuted a new flavour of ice cream that is sweet potato pie flavour, and so far I've yet to find anyone who thinks it sounds remotely good. Anyone here happen to think the flavour sounds decent? Tongue

Also, has anyone ever gone to a restaurant or food place on a whim that they've never been to before and found it to be really good? @ShiraNoMai and I went to a place called Tijuana Taxi at the weekend because it just happened to be near us while we were out and personally I found it to be good enough from that one visit to recommend it to people. It might even sit in my top five restaurants to go to once I try some more items on the menu. Grin
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I couldn't believe it when I saw this this morning, but of all the crazy food stories out there I would not have believed someone coming up to me and telling me that Colgate (yes, the toothpaste company) once tried to produce a beef lasagne product: Colgate Beef Lasagne

And apparently this was the only thing they tried. Not a range of products, just this one lasagne. Blink

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I couldn't believe it when I saw this this morning, but of all the crazy food stories out there I would not have believed someone coming up to me and telling me that Colgate (yes, the toothpaste company) once tried to produce a beef lasagne product: Colgate Beef Lasagne

And apparently this was the only thing they tried. Not a range of products, just this one lasagne. Blink
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,956
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
(Aug 4th, 2020, 11:04 PM)Moonface Wrote:

Eh, what the :-/ ???

Admittedly, there are examples of companies successfully transitioning from producing one product to a completely different product (for example, in the days before mobile phones, Nokia made toilet paper). However, I'd have at least expected Colgate to change the branding... I don't think branding a lasagne with the same logo that's used for toothpaste is really a recipe for success >_< . At least invent a sub-brand for something like that so that most people don't know!
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,956 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
(Aug 4th, 2020, 11:04 PM)Moonface Wrote:

Eh, what the :-/ ???

Admittedly, there are examples of companies successfully transitioning from producing one product to a completely different product (for example, in the days before mobile phones, Nokia made toilet paper). However, I'd have at least expected Colgate to change the branding... I don't think branding a lasagne with the same logo that's used for toothpaste is really a recipe for success >_< . At least invent a sub-brand for something like that so that most people don't know!
WR91 Offline
Casual
XP: 4,670
Favorite food?
- Pizza Hut Pepperoni Pizza

Favorite drink?
-Weis Market white birch beer.

Both are very very yummy to me and if I were to die and have a last meal, that would be it.
WR91 Offline
Casual
Favorite food?
- Pizza Hut Pepperoni Pizza

Favorite drink?
-Weis Market white birch beer.

Both are very very yummy to me and if I were to die and have a last meal, that would be it.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I rarely see Pizza Hut about and almost wonder how they're not out of business yet. I don't even see them advertise but Domino's, Papa John's, Little Caesars, etc. always seem to be putting their name out there.

On the subject of pizza, what type of toppings do people like on theirs? How about the dough? Thin and crispy or do you prefer it to be thicc?

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I rarely see Pizza Hut about and almost wonder how they're not out of business yet. I don't even see them advertise but Domino's, Papa John's, Little Caesars, etc. always seem to be putting their name out there.

On the subject of pizza, what type of toppings do people like on theirs? How about the dough? Thin and crispy or do you prefer it to be thicc?
WR91 Offline
Casual
(Oct 7th, 2020, 11:05 PM)Moonface Wrote:

Just pepperoni is fine with me. Maybe extra cheese and sausage. As for crust, I'm fine with thin and crispy. But thicc is alright with me.  Shifty
WR91 Offline
Casual
(Oct 7th, 2020, 11:05 PM)Moonface Wrote:

Just pepperoni is fine with me. Maybe extra cheese and sausage. As for crust, I'm fine with thin and crispy. But thicc is alright with me.  Shifty
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Pizza I used to like deep pan over thin, but now I prefer thin, but not really thin like paper.

For toppings I don't have an ultimate go-to, so I'm happy with just margherita or pepperoni, mixed meat, chicken, mushroom with whatever. Used to not bother with ham & pineapple, not because I disliked it but would opt for another but now I consider it among those.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Pizza I used to like deep pan over thin, but now I prefer thin, but not really thin like paper.

For toppings I don't have an ultimate go-to, so I'm happy with just margherita or pepperoni, mixed meat, chicken, mushroom with whatever. Used to not bother with ham & pineapple, not because I disliked it but would opt for another but now I consider it among those.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Either of you (or anyone else) ever tried a sauce other than tomato? I've had BBQ a few times and that's really good. The only other sauce I'm aware of is white but I won't ever try that one.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Either of you (or anyone else) ever tried a sauce other than tomato? I've had BBQ a few times and that's really good. The only other sauce I'm aware of is white but I won't ever try that one.
WR91 Offline
Casual
(Oct 14th, 2020, 07:13 PM)Moonface Wrote:

Yeah BBQ pizza isn't bad. Either is ranch. Ranch as the sauce is actually pretty decent.
WR91 Offline
Casual

Yeah BBQ pizza isn't bad. Either is ranch. Ranch as the sauce is actually pretty decent.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
I believe I've had BBQ as the pizza sauce before. Frankie & Benny's New York pizza, did really enjoy that and have had the pizza many times too. Not tried Ranch yet, but not that interested. Maybe one day. I'd prefer it as a dip though, but I've had dip like once or twice.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
I believe I've had BBQ as the pizza sauce before. Frankie & Benny's New York pizza, did really enjoy that and have had the pizza many times too. Not tried Ranch yet, but not that interested. Maybe one day. I'd prefer it as a dip though, but I've had dip like once or twice.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,211
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Yeah I don't think I can imagine a Ranch dressing base on a pizza, that sounds... horrid. Dipping or drizzle, sure, depending on the other toppings, but man I really cannot fathom as a base... that's too much Ranch dressing.

I'm a THICC dough girl so bring it on, but I won't mind thin, especially for authentic style pizzas.
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,211 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Yeah I don't think I can imagine a Ranch dressing base on a pizza, that sounds... horrid. Dipping or drizzle, sure, depending on the other toppings, but man I really cannot fathom as a base... that's too much Ranch dressing.

I'm a THICC dough girl so bring it on, but I won't mind thin, especially for authentic style pizzas.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Haven't mentioned this yet for some reason but pork ribs coated in BBQ sauce I really like. Almost thought I didn't have any when I went to Florida, glad I wrote down what I had at Chili's (Smokehouse Combo). Anyway, bought three boxes from my work supermarket yesterday, had some for dinner which was good. Not the best I've had, that would be Harvesters ribs for me at the moment. I'd imagine the US make the best ribs, I can't remember where abouts I placed Chili's though...I'll have a look at an image of what I had *checks* OH BOI I WANT IT AGAIN!
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Haven't mentioned this yet for some reason but pork ribs coated in BBQ sauce I really like. Almost thought I didn't have any when I went to Florida, glad I wrote down what I had at Chili's (Smokehouse Combo). Anyway, bought three boxes from my work supermarket yesterday, had some for dinner which was good. Not the best I've had, that would be Harvesters ribs for me at the moment. I'd imagine the US make the best ribs, I can't remember where abouts I placed Chili's though...I'll have a look at an image of what I had *checks* OH BOI I WANT IT AGAIN!
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,956
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 

Yes, when I was in Norway, I had a Thai chicken pizza which replaced the tomato sauce with a satay sauce (peanut). It also had pineapple as one of its toppings - and, as controversial as pineapple on pizza is, I would contend that it was necessary in this specific case. Many of the toppings were quite salty, and there was a need for something sweet (e.g. pineapple) to balance that out a bit. 

I've also had 'pizza bianca' (or 'white pizza'). That's a pizza which doesn't have a sauce at all: just cheese (and perhaps other toppings). I thought it was quite nice - although, it was rather filling, so I wouldn't want to have it *every* time!
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,956 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 

Yes, when I was in Norway, I had a Thai chicken pizza which replaced the tomato sauce with a satay sauce (peanut). It also had pineapple as one of its toppings - and, as controversial as pineapple on pizza is, I would contend that it was necessary in this specific case. Many of the toppings were quite salty, and there was a need for something sweet (e.g. pineapple) to balance that out a bit. 

I've also had 'pizza bianca' (or 'white pizza'). That's a pizza which doesn't have a sauce at all: just cheese (and perhaps other toppings). I thought it was quite nice - although, it was rather filling, so I wouldn't want to have it *every* time!
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,211
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Ooh, that Thai pizza sounds super yummy, @Kyng ! Fuck, I really want to try that now, holy shit....

Ribs are also very good. Best ones are ones that fall off the bone so nice and clean. Chilis makes some pretty good ribs, but I absolutely adore the ones from Smokey Bones. Ugh, just perfection.  Wow
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,211 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Ooh, that Thai pizza sounds super yummy, @Kyng ! Fuck, I really want to try that now, holy shit....

Ribs are also very good. Best ones are ones that fall off the bone so nice and clean. Chilis makes some pretty good ribs, but I absolutely adore the ones from Smokey Bones. Ugh, just perfection.  Wow

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Universal Chat Thread Mr EliteL 3,908 1,626,101 Apr 22nd, 2024, 03:41 AM
Last Post: Maniakkid25
  The Car/Vehicle Thread Moonface 0 31 Apr 20th, 2024, 07:01 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  [BREAKING] News Thread ShiraNoMai 240 45,458 Mar 29th, 2024, 11:04 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  The Movie Thread Moonface 88 22,389 Mar 27th, 2024, 10:30 AM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Maniak's Rants - The General Thread Maniakkid25 10 4,294 Jan 10th, 2022, 08:42 PM
Last Post: Mr EliteL