Video-Game Screenshot Contest #2 | Winner: Mr EliteL
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,021
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
U N I V E R S A L G A M I N G ' S
VIDEO-GAME SCREENSHOT CONTEST #2

Welcome to another edition of our Video-Game Screenshot Contest! These are still pretty new, so make sure you read the rules to understand what this contest is about and/or what the requirements are. Wink

Things To Keep In Mind...
  • Any screenshot you submit must be your own. Anyone who submits a screenshot that is not their own work will be disqualified.
  • Screenshots do not need to be captured directly. If you need to take a photo of your screen, you may do so. Just ensure it's a clear photo so we can appreciate your screenshot properly.
  • No more than one entry per user. If you wish to change your entry, please edit your original entry post.
  • Do not vote for yourself when voting is open.
  • Participation is worth 50XP. A victory will earn you 200XP.
  • The deadline for entries will be May 21st.
If you have any further questions, feel free to ask. Smile

With that out of the way, here's the theme for this Video-Game Screenshot Contest:

Spring
Looks like it can be associated with Spring? Then it counts!

Victories:
MemberVictories
Monocle1
queenzelda1
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,021 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
U N I V E R S A L G A M I N G ' S
VIDEO-GAME SCREENSHOT CONTEST #2

Welcome to another edition of our Video-Game Screenshot Contest! These are still pretty new, so make sure you read the rules to understand what this contest is about and/or what the requirements are. Wink

Things To Keep In Mind...
  • Any screenshot you submit must be your own. Anyone who submits a screenshot that is not their own work will be disqualified.
  • Screenshots do not need to be captured directly. If you need to take a photo of your screen, you may do so. Just ensure it's a clear photo so we can appreciate your screenshot properly.
  • No more than one entry per user. If you wish to change your entry, please edit your original entry post.
  • Do not vote for yourself when voting is open.
  • Participation is worth 50XP. A victory will earn you 200XP.
  • The deadline for entries will be May 21st.
If you have any further questions, feel free to ask. Smile

With that out of the way, here's the theme for this Video-Game Screenshot Contest:

Spring
Looks like it can be associated with Spring? Then it counts!

Victories:
MemberVictories
Monocle1
queenzelda1
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 21,993
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I suppose this makes me think of Spring. Lush greenery and flowers sprouted up, and not the live ones here. XD Then again, isn't this in the air? I forget how the player reaches this place in-game. I'm probably thinking of having to go up high later in the chapter, to the boss.

[Image: FlowerFieldsPM.png]

Had a hard time thinking of a place for Spring, nothing sprung to mind for me really. Yeah, Summer or Winter's easier to notice. I think there should be more obvious examples to games I have played, but nope don't remember that well.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 21,993 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I suppose this makes me think of Spring. Lush greenery and flowers sprouted up, and not the live ones here. XD Then again, isn't this in the air? I forget how the player reaches this place in-game. I'm probably thinking of having to go up high later in the chapter, to the boss.

[Image: FlowerFieldsPM.png]

Had a hard time thinking of a place for Spring, nothing sprung to mind for me really. Yeah, Summer or Winter's easier to notice. I think there should be more obvious examples to games I have played, but nope don't remember that well.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(May 17th, 2019, 09:52 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
I suppose this makes me think of Spring. Lush greenery and flowers sprouted up, and not the live ones here. XD Then again, isn't this in the air? I forget how the player reaches this place in-game.

Your statement makes me think you found this screenshot rather than personally take it. Hmm

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(May 17th, 2019, 09:52 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
I suppose this makes me think of Spring. Lush greenery and flowers sprouted up, and not the live ones here. XD Then again, isn't this in the air? I forget how the player reaches this place in-game.

Your statement makes me think you found this screenshot rather than personally take it. Hmm
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,718
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Here's my spring image:

[Image: tumblr_nhyudmXpbY1turwzjo1_500.gif]

Actual seasons appear in Pokemon for the first time in Pokemon Black/White! Gasp
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,718 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Here's my spring image:

[Image: tumblr_nhyudmXpbY1turwzjo1_500.gif]

Actual seasons appear in Pokemon for the first time in Pokemon Black/White! Gasp
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I will reiterate the rules for the third time:

Any screenshot you submit must be your own. Anyone who submits a screenshot that is not their own work will be disqualified.

This is not the scavenger hunt contest, which it seems you two are mixing this up with. Wink

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I will reiterate the rules for the third time:

Any screenshot you submit must be your own. Anyone who submits a screenshot that is not their own work will be disqualified.

This is not the scavenger hunt contest, which it seems you two are mixing this up with. Wink
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 21,993
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Oh crap! Damn, how'd I forget that? I know I read that first time I entered this topic, but was stuck at that time and came back later and reverted back to the Scavenger Hunt rules. XD Alright, I'll get a different, proper taken shot then. Poor phone quality probably though...brb

Tekken Tag 2 stage Tulip Festival. Tulips bloom in Spring apparently, thought this could be a possible choice after playing this so much recently. XD
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 21,993 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Oh crap! Damn, how'd I forget that? I know I read that first time I entered this topic, but was stuck at that time and came back later and reverted back to the Scavenger Hunt rules. XD Alright, I'll get a different, proper taken shot then. Poor phone quality probably though...brb

Tekken Tag 2 stage Tulip Festival. Tulips bloom in Spring apparently, thought this could be a possible choice after playing this so much recently. XD
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Since you were the only person to submit a screenshot, you win by default EL. 200XP is coming your way! Wink

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Since you were the only person to submit a screenshot, you win by default EL. 200XP is coming your way! Wink

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Video Game Caption Contest #95 Moonface 5 120 Mar 14th, 2024, 05:54 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Anime/Manga Caption Contest #10 Moonface 4 132 Feb 16th, 2024, 12:54 AM
  Video Game Caption Contest #94 Moonface 6 234 Jan 22nd, 2024, 11:46 PM
  Anime/Manga Caption Contest #9 Moonface 3 250 Dec 22nd, 2023, 07:16 PM
  Video Game Caption Contest #93 Moonface 4 325 Nov 24th, 2023, 12:32 PM
Last Post: Mr EliteL