"The Coffee House" Minecraft Build
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I just finished an entry I was making for a Minecraft creation contest over at The Coffee House where the theme was to make anything related to the term "coffee house" within the boundaries of 20x20x10 or 40x10x10. I went with the former size limits and went with an entry that took the term as literal as possible, which was to make a house within a coffee cup! Grin

Gallery

I even used campfires on top of some on the interior walls to have smoke come through the coffee pattern on the top of the cup to make it look like a hot cup of coffee. ^_^
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I just finished an entry I was making for a Minecraft creation contest over at The Coffee House where the theme was to make anything related to the term "coffee house" within the boundaries of 20x20x10 or 40x10x10. I went with the former size limits and went with an entry that took the term as literal as possible, which was to make a house within a coffee cup! Grin

Gallery

I even used campfires on top of some on the interior walls to have smoke come through the coffee pattern on the top of the cup to make it look like a hot cup of coffee. ^_^
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,019
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Yeah, you really did do a literal coffee cup shaped house. XD This must've taken ages to get done/right. The campfires are a good touch.

Really detailed, like the colour scheme of the interior that goes with the brown colour of coffee. Or tea, as there are stands of leaves or whatever they're called, as if they're tea leaves. Not sure what the object in kind of the center of the second Bedroom image is.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,019 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Yeah, you really did do a literal coffee cup shaped house. XD This must've taken ages to get done/right. The campfires are a good touch.

Really detailed, like the colour scheme of the interior that goes with the brown colour of coffee. Or tea, as there are stands of leaves or whatever they're called, as if they're tea leaves. Not sure what the object in kind of the center of the second Bedroom image is.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Jul 23rd, 2019, 11:22 AM)Mr EliteL Wrote:

Really detailed, like the colour scheme of the interior that goes with the brown colour of coffee.  Or tea, as there are stands of leaves or whatever they're called, as if they're tea leaves. Not sure what the object in kind of the center of the second Bedroom image is.
The main difficulty was the size. Trying to get a cup that looked proportionally correct vertically and horizontally took a few tries.

Yeah, I wanted the interior to feel cozy but also keep with the colour schemes of tea/coffee. The leaves are just plants for decoration; they're not intended to represent tea leaves or anything like that. By object, do you mean the black coloured block by the wall? If so, that's an Ender Chest. If it's the smaller block on the floor, that's a book pile. If it's the stand in the very back, it's just an armour stand used to look like a coat rack. If it's nothing I mentioned, I have no idea what you're referring to. Tongue
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Jul 23rd, 2019, 11:22 AM)Mr EliteL Wrote:

Really detailed, like the colour scheme of the interior that goes with the brown colour of coffee.  Or tea, as there are stands of leaves or whatever they're called, as if they're tea leaves. Not sure what the object in kind of the center of the second Bedroom image is.
The main difficulty was the size. Trying to get a cup that looked proportionally correct vertically and horizontally took a few tries.

Yeah, I wanted the interior to feel cozy but also keep with the colour schemes of tea/coffee. The leaves are just plants for decoration; they're not intended to represent tea leaves or anything like that. By object, do you mean the black coloured block by the wall? If so, that's an Ender Chest. If it's the smaller block on the floor, that's a book pile. If it's the stand in the very back, it's just an armour stand used to look like a coat rack. If it's nothing I mentioned, I have no idea what you're referring to. Tongue
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,019
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
(Jul 23rd, 2019, 06:13 PM)Sunbum Wrote:
By object, do you mean the black coloured block by the wall? If so, that's an Ender Chest. If it's the smaller block on the floor, that's a book pile. If it's the stand in the very back, it's just an armour stand used to look like a coat rack. If it's nothing I mentioned, I have no idea what you're referring to. Tongue
Was the third thing, yeah. Only bit I got was a stand of some sort, and got confused by all the brown armour. XD Ah, there was another by the door, with a another shot at a different angle. I could've noticed that was armour from that, dang it.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,019 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
(Jul 23rd, 2019, 06:13 PM)Sunbum Wrote:
By object, do you mean the black coloured block by the wall? If so, that's an Ender Chest. If it's the smaller block on the floor, that's a book pile. If it's the stand in the very back, it's just an armour stand used to look like a coat rack. If it's nothing I mentioned, I have no idea what you're referring to. Tongue
Was the third thing, yeah. Only bit I got was a stand of some sort, and got confused by all the brown armour. XD Ah, there was another by the door, with a another shot at a different angle. I could've noticed that was armour from that, dang it.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Going to be honest Moony I really would love to live in that coffee house! Great job it looks so cozy and nice. Smile
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Going to be honest Moony I really would love to live in that coffee house! Great job it looks so cozy and nice. Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Moonface's Minecraft World Moonface 5 3,016 Feb 4th, 2021, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Moonface