Game Merchandise
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
That whole thing is such a trainwreck. That last image you posted is now a pop-up image on their website that you see when you land on it. Rolleyes

Anyway, that crap aside, behold this majestic creature:

[Image: P9654_701E10279_01.jpg]

Yes, this is a Fuecoco wearing a Taco costume for Halloween.
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
That whole thing is such a trainwreck. That last image you posted is now a pop-up image on their website that you see when you land on it. Rolleyes

Anyway, that crap aside, behold this majestic creature:

[Image: P9654_701E10279_01.jpg]

Yes, this is a Fuecoco wearing a Taco costume for Halloween.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Apparently next week is when Gaming Heads will issue refunds in full, so it'll be interesting to see if they do. It definitely doesn't look like sending the mob to Sony's *ahem* sorry, SONY PlayStation's door resulted in anything except being a red flag for other companies to steer as clear as possible from doing business with GH.

That Fuecoco plush is adorable btw. I love the idea of using a taco as a cape. LOL
I think this year is pretty weak overall though for Halloween merch from The Pokémon Center. I just looked through the rest of their catalogue and unless you like clothes there really isn't much to look at. Some of the statues look so bad I'd be convinced it was some shady knock off company making products illegally to flog on Wish or something. Errm
This was like the only thing I saw that I liked the look of: https://www.pokemoncenter.com/product/71...den-statue
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Apparently next week is when Gaming Heads will issue refunds in full, so it'll be interesting to see if they do. It definitely doesn't look like sending the mob to Sony's *ahem* sorry, SONY PlayStation's door resulted in anything except being a red flag for other companies to steer as clear as possible from doing business with GH.

That Fuecoco plush is adorable btw. I love the idea of using a taco as a cape. LOL
I think this year is pretty weak overall though for Halloween merch from The Pokémon Center. I just looked through the rest of their catalogue and unless you like clothes there really isn't much to look at. Some of the statues look so bad I'd be convinced it was some shady knock off company making products illegally to flog on Wish or something. Errm
This was like the only thing I saw that I liked the look of: https://www.pokemoncenter.com/product/71...den-statue
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Oh holy heck this is a nice statue. I wish I knew what it was made of so I can better judge the high price point for it though: Wake Studio - Crash Bandicoot Warped Statue | Statue Corp

[Image: Image_20231128162354.jpg?v=1701192645&width=990]

Must... resist... the urge... to buy one... Yikes

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Oh holy heck this is a nice statue. I wish I knew what it was made of so I can better judge the high price point for it though: Wake Studio - Crash Bandicoot Warped Statue | Statue Corp

[Image: Image_20231128162354.jpg?v=1701192645&width=990]

Must... resist... the urge... to buy one... Yikes
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Yeah the fact that it's not F4F doing it is wild. The detail level is off the charts!

Looking into them more, they're a pretty damn new company, just starting out in April this year. Their About Me section is the most AI generated PR I've seen in a hot minute. They have a private Facebook group, but their Instagram shows them with at least in-studio production making for the figures. They seem to be all Resin figures, too.
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Yeah the fact that it's not F4F doing it is wild. The detail level is off the charts!

Looking into them more, they're a pretty damn new company, just starting out in April this year. Their About Me section is the most AI generated PR I've seen in a hot minute. They have a private Facebook group, but their Instagram shows them with at least in-studio production making for the figures. They seem to be all Resin figures, too.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Hmmm, while being made of resin explains the price point I'd need to know if they've released products before this Crash 3 one and how those were in terms of quality and stuff if I was going to spend $600 on this. Trouble is, the website I linked to are not the people who make the statue; they're just a distributor. I tried searching for Wake Studio and all I get is results for their statues from various third party vendors and it seems nothing has been released yet as they're all new products, so there's no way to verify the quality.

The best I got was a Reddit thread about the TotK statue by Wake Studio and the comments were pointing out a ton of flaws in the statue, including certain elements using BotW designs instead of the upgraded TotK design. I haven't closely looked at that Crash figure yet to spot any issues but it doesn't instill confidence in me to see another statue having a lack of attention to detail that no respectable company should overlook.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Hmmm, while being made of resin explains the price point I'd need to know if they've released products before this Crash 3 one and how those were in terms of quality and stuff if I was going to spend $600 on this. Trouble is, the website I linked to are not the people who make the statue; they're just a distributor. I tried searching for Wake Studio and all I get is results for their statues from various third party vendors and it seems nothing has been released yet as they're all new products, so there's no way to verify the quality.

The best I got was a Reddit thread about the TotK statue by Wake Studio and the comments were pointing out a ton of flaws in the statue, including certain elements using BotW designs instead of the upgraded TotK design. I haven't closely looked at that Crash figure yet to spot any issues but it doesn't instill confidence in me to see another statue having a lack of attention to detail that no respectable company should overlook.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,019
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Yeah best not to jump the gun here after you saw that thread about the Totk statue. Although that image of the Crash statue does make it look really good, better to wait for now. Perhaps they're not..."big" enough to have their own website but surely that's one of the first things they'd make sure to have instead of relying on third party vendors.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,019 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Yeah best not to jump the gun here after you saw that thread about the Totk statue. Although that image of the Crash statue does make it look really good, better to wait for now. Perhaps they're not..."big" enough to have their own website but surely that's one of the first things they'd make sure to have instead of relying on third party vendors.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do You View Smash Bros. as a Party Game or a Fighting Game? Moonface 5 729 Aug 2nd, 2023, 03:38 AM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai
  Game creator Content ID'd on his own game Maniakkid25 4 4,846 Dec 7th, 2019, 12:59 AM
Last Post: Moonface