Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,110
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Since I didn't know what was available last year for Halloween, I haven't got anything to compare this lineup too. Nothing that special there anyway, but I wouldn't get anything anyway.

And yeesh if they did restock them garden statues, most are already out of stock. Only the three Spooky and Maractus are left, unless you meant they restocked the Spooky statues.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,110 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Since I didn't know what was available last year for Halloween, I haven't got anything to compare this lineup too. Nothing that special there anyway, but I wouldn't get anything anyway.

And yeesh if they did restock them garden statues, most are already out of stock. Only the three Spooky and Maractus are left, unless you meant they restocked the Spooky statues.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,211
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Yeah I meant the three Spooky ones; those others I don't think will ever be restocked lmao We do already have the Male and Female Pikachu statues, though Ayaya
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,211 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Yeah I meant the three Spooky ones; those others I don't think will ever be restocked lmao We do already have the Male and Female Pikachu statues, though Ayaya
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,529
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
The Pokémon Center has made yet another absurdly huge plush, this time of Spheal:

I'd never buy one of these but I don't think I'll ever tire of seeing the size of these things. XD
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,529 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
The Pokémon Center has made yet another absurdly huge plush, this time of Spheal:

I'd never buy one of these but I don't think I'll ever tire of seeing the size of these things. XD
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I have never wanted something so much in my life Mellow

Seriously, that'd be the best dumb $499 I'd ever spend. It's a shame I don't have that kind of money to throw away right now Sad
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I have never wanted something so much in my life Mellow

Seriously, that'd be the best dumb $499 I'd ever spend. It's a shame I don't have that kind of money to throw away right now Sad
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I'd only want any of the huge Pokémon that get made to either snuggle with them or do stuff like this:

ROFL

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I'd only want any of the huge Pokémon that get made to either snuggle with them or do stuff like this:

ROFL
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@ShiraNoMai: Just saw this on Twitter, it's a new line of official Yoshi merch: https://gonintendo.com/contents/11354-ni...-for-japan

Unfortunately it seems to be only available in Japan, so unless buying it internationally is feasible we won't actually be able to get these. Sad

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@ShiraNoMai: Just saw this on Twitter, it's a new line of official Yoshi merch: https://gonintendo.com/contents/11354-ni...-for-japan

Unfortunately it seems to be only available in Japan, so unless buying it internationally is feasible we won't actually be able to get these. Sad
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Bought myself some physical merchandise for Genshin Impact so I can have something to hold and look at instead of just playing the game. Got four character rubber straps (LumineZhongliYoimiyaEula) and a single pack of two cards from a Bandai metal card collection, which had Kokomi and Raiden on one, the other had Kokomi by herself. Very pleased with them.  ^_^

Did also pre-order a figurine (not recently, like end of last year/start of this year) that should be turning up in early new year to look forawrd to...and make space for.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Bought myself some physical merchandise for Genshin Impact so I can have something to hold and look at instead of just playing the game. Got four character rubber straps (LumineZhongliYoimiyaEula) and a single pack of two cards from a Bandai metal card collection, which had Kokomi and Raiden on one, the other had Kokomi by herself. Very pleased with them.  ^_^

Did also pre-order a figurine (not recently, like end of last year/start of this year) that should be turning up in early new year to look forawrd to...and make space for.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@Mr EliteL: I feel like you intended to make that post in Latest Gaming Purchase since you bought all that stuff; not that it doesn't fit in here either but just the way you wrote it gives me that impression. XD
Anyway, those straps look neat although not what I expected from the name; by strap I was thinking of stuff like this. LOL
What was the figurine of btw?

Also, Pokémon Center just put up their Christmas stuff for this year. Didn't see anything I care for really but thought I'd mention it for anyone who might be interested to check it out. Wink

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@Mr EliteL: I feel like you intended to make that post in Latest Gaming Purchase since you bought all that stuff; not that it doesn't fit in here either but just the way you wrote it gives me that impression. XD
Anyway, those straps look neat although not what I expected from the name; by strap I was thinking of stuff like this. LOL
What was the figurine of btw?

Also, Pokémon Center just put up their Christmas stuff for this year. Didn't see anything I care for really but thought I'd mention it for anyone who might be interested to check it out. Wink
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Haha, yeah I was thinking I was posting in that topic but happened to be in here. XD

The figurine I pre-ordered is this Ganyu which is based on her first official art.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Haha, yeah I was thinking I was posting in that topic but happened to be in here. XD

The figurine I pre-ordered is this Ganyu which is based on her first official art.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Don't you just love Wikia and how hotlinking images from it never works. Suffer
Anyway, that figure is really nice! Thinking of Genshin merch, are you (@Mr EliteL) or @Dragon Lord aware of this artbook for the game? I saw it in a store while I was in Texas and had a quick flip through and it's neat if you want something that contains all of the artwork up until whenever that book was published. If nothing else I always enjoy seeing artwork of Genshin because it's always so well made. ^_^

Also, a couple weeks back I came across this site which has a lot of cool merch on it that's generally exclusively released in Japan that I'd like to recommend: https://meccha-japan.com/en/

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Anyway, that figure is really nice! Thinking of Genshin merch, are you (@Mr EliteL) or @Dragon Lord aware of this artbook for the game? I saw it in a store while I was in Texas and had a quick flip through and it's neat if you want something that contains all of the artwork up until whenever that book was published. If nothing else I always enjoy seeing artwork of Genshin because it's always so well made. ^_^

Also, a couple weeks back I came across this site which has a lot of cool merch on it that's generally exclusively released in Japan that I'd like to recommend: https://meccha-japan.com/en/
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
(Nov 11th, 2022, 07:06 PM)Moonface Wrote:

Ugh, not again. I need to stop using that. XD 

Nope I didn't know of that artbook, assumed something would be released of that ilk sooner or later. I'd probably would pick it up if I saw it at an Expo/Comic Con, not order it though. I have ordered stuff before, but I think for that I want it in my hands as I purchase it. Ah turns out I did know about the artbook but disregarded it because where I first saw it it was listed as "Guidebook", and didn't want something like that. XD 

Also that Japan store, dang.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
(Nov 11th, 2022, 07:06 PM)Moonface Wrote:

Ugh, not again. I need to stop using that. XD 

Nope I didn't know of that artbook, assumed something would be released of that ilk sooner or later. I'd probably would pick it up if I saw it at an Expo/Comic Con, not order it though. I have ordered stuff before, but I think for that I want it in my hands as I purchase it. Ah turns out I did know about the artbook but disregarded it because where I first saw it it was listed as "Guidebook", and didn't want something like that. XD 

Also that Japan store, dang.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
So uh, the Pokemon Center came up with a new variety of plush. The results are... interesting:

[Image: P9244_701-97707_06.jpg]

https://www.pokemoncenter.com/product/70...and-puppet
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
So uh, the Pokemon Center came up with a new variety of plush. The results are... interesting:

[Image: P9244_701-97707_06.jpg]

https://www.pokemoncenter.com/product/70...and-puppet
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Ah, it's meant to be a big ol' Quagsire hand puppet. I really wondered why it was looking like that until I saw the arm. No thanks, no puppet for me. XD
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Ah, it's meant to be a big ol' Quagsire hand puppet. I really wondered why it was looking like that until I saw the arm. No thanks, no puppet for me. XD
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
He really doesn't look happy about where that hand is going. ROFL

Meanwhile this Marshtomp hand puppet plush has a severe thousand yard stare going on. XD

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
He really doesn't look happy about where that hand is going. ROFL

Meanwhile this Marshtomp hand puppet plush has a severe thousand yard stare going on. XD
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I love it more tbh. It's seen shit, but at least it isn't wanting to eat your soul??? Idk something about the Quagsire one really gets me ROFL
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I love it more tbh. It's seen shit, but at least it isn't wanting to eat your soul??? Idk something about the Quagsire one really gets me ROFL

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do You View Smash Bros. as a Party Game or a Fighting Game? Moonface 5 773 Aug 2nd, 2023, 03:38 AM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai
  Game creator Content ID'd on his own game Maniakkid25 4 4,908 Dec 7th, 2019, 12:59 AM
Last Post: Moonface