Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,019
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Agh, what I forgot the T-shirts that I have.

A white shirt with Mario on it
Yetee Luigi's Mansion from Moony & Shira
A Pikachu from Moony & Shira
Deadpool game pre-order

Feel like I'm forgetting some or I'm mistakenly thinking of the many others that aren't game related.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,019 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Agh, what I forgot the T-shirts that I have.

A white shirt with Mario on it
Yetee Luigi's Mansion from Moony & Shira
A Pikachu from Moony & Shira
Deadpool game pre-order

Feel like I'm forgetting some or I'm mistakenly thinking of the many others that aren't game related.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Just came across this on Twitter and I love them!

Might get both depending on how much they'll cost. I'm going to reserve my excitement since when Tubbz were announced they looked cool but to get all the ones I'd want would've been so expensive. x.x
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Just came across this on Twitter and I love them!

Might get both depending on how much they'll cost. I'm going to reserve my excitement since when Tubbz were announced they looked cool but to get all the ones I'd want would've been so expensive. x.x
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
They're so cute!  =3

I came across this the other day, and I think they're really cool art pieces if anything.

[Image: product_tlou2_vinyl_main_1024x1024.png]

[Image: product_tlou2_vinyl_back_1024x1024.png?v=1621031701]

https://www.fangamer.com/products/the-la...soundtrack
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
They're so cute!  =3

I came across this the other day, and I think they're really cool art pieces if anything.

[Image: product_tlou2_vinyl_main_1024x1024.png]

[Image: product_tlou2_vinyl_back_1024x1024.png?v=1621031701]

https://www.fangamer.com/products/the-la...soundtrack
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Yeah, that art is really neat. Probably all I'd get it for since I didn't think that games soundtrack to be anywhere as good as the first game.

Came across this stupidly rare Rayman statue the other day and figured I'd share it:

[Image: 13bsua5jiot51.jpg]

They were only made in Europe as promotional statues for stores to use to promote Rayman 3, and it's apparently the rarest piece of Rayman merch in existence. Most of them when found on sale go for easily close to $1000. Also, the photo isn't making it seem bigger than it is; it is actually 6ft tall. Shock

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Yeah, that art is really neat. Probably all I'd get it for since I didn't think that games soundtrack to be anywhere as good as the first game.

Came across this stupidly rare Rayman statue the other day and figured I'd share it:

[Image: 13bsua5jiot51.jpg]

They were only made in Europe as promotional statues for stores to use to promote Rayman 3, and it's apparently the rarest piece of Rayman merch in existence. Most of them when found on sale go for easily close to $1000. Also, the photo isn't making it seem bigger than it is; it is actually 6ft tall. Shock
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Holy sweet jeebus that is quite something. Damn game promotional stuff can be really excellent sometimes and that certainly is. Now that reminds me of that time I think it was for Origins or Legends at the MCM Expo and someone had made a Rayman plush or something, but it wasn't an official promo item when they were part of the team for the booth and you wanted it. It was Rayman wasn't it or Spyro? Still would be cool to get something like that, but I guess usually a member of the team or store gets it if it doesn't get thrown out (unless it 's a rubbish piece).
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Holy sweet jeebus that is quite something. Damn game promotional stuff can be really excellent sometimes and that certainly is. Now that reminds me of that time I think it was for Origins or Legends at the MCM Expo and someone had made a Rayman plush or something, but it wasn't an official promo item when they were part of the team for the booth and you wanted it. It was Rayman wasn't it or Spyro? Still would be cool to get something like that, but I guess usually a member of the team or store gets it if it doesn't get thrown out (unless it 's a rubbish piece).
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jul 5th, 2021, 08:55 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Now that reminds me of that time I think it was for Origins or Legends at the MCM Expo and someone had made a Rayman plush or something, but it wasn't an official promo item when they were part of the team for the booth and you wanted it. It was Rayman wasn't it or Spyro? Still would be cool to get something like that, but I guess usually a member of the team or store gets it if it doesn't get thrown out (unless it 's a rubbish piece).
It was a Rayman plush that had been handmade by one of the booth members. I doubt any store threw one of those Rayman statues away, since it's obvious it would be worth money to collectors. I actually wonder if it's the biggest piece of gaming merchandise ever produced, because I can't think of any other statue out there that measures at 6ft tall.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jul 5th, 2021, 08:55 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Now that reminds me of that time I think it was for Origins or Legends at the MCM Expo and someone had made a Rayman plush or something, but it wasn't an official promo item when they were part of the team for the booth and you wanted it. It was Rayman wasn't it or Spyro? Still would be cool to get something like that, but I guess usually a member of the team or store gets it if it doesn't get thrown out (unless it 's a rubbish piece).
It was a Rayman plush that had been handmade by one of the booth members. I doubt any store threw one of those Rayman statues away, since it's obvious it would be worth money to collectors. I actually wonder if it's the biggest piece of gaming merchandise ever produced, because I can't think of any other statue out there that measures at 6ft tall.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I wouldn't really consider that merchandise? It wasn't exactly for sale (though, it is now, I guess), and it was made to promote the game. Large pieces of gaming merchandise would be like Sephiroth's Masamune sword or this lifesize Furret plushie ROFL

While finding that Furret plush, I saw they added a new collection to the Pokemon Center: Garden! Look at this shit!

[Image: 202103_banner_gardeninggroup_desktop.jpg]
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I wouldn't really consider that merchandise? It wasn't exactly for sale (though, it is now, I guess), and it was made to promote the game. Large pieces of gaming merchandise would be like Sephiroth's Masamune sword or this lifesize Furret plushie ROFL

While finding that Furret plush, I saw they added a new collection to the Pokemon Center: Garden! Look at this shit!

[Image: 202103_banner_gardeninggroup_desktop.jpg]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Never knew about this Pokémon Center site, ooohh. And ah those new garden statues/planters look so good! Grin Huh how fitting Bulbasaur is the first one to be sold out. Ah, reminds me when I saw a great Growlithe plush and I wanted but...I didn't get it because I thought I wanted an Arcanine plush over it. But of course, Arcanine (3 types, even!) is sold out on that site and no sign of a Growlithe, although I'm not hunting for either. If I happen to see the Growlithe again I might reconsider, but I still don't truly know what Pokémon plush to get if any, don't think I even want a Panpour/Simipour.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Never knew about this Pokémon Center site, ooohh. And ah those new garden statues/planters look so good! Grin Huh how fitting Bulbasaur is the first one to be sold out. Ah, reminds me when I saw a great Growlithe plush and I wanted but...I didn't get it because I thought I wanted an Arcanine plush over it. But of course, Arcanine (3 types, even!) is sold out on that site and no sign of a Growlithe, although I'm not hunting for either. If I happen to see the Growlithe again I might reconsider, but I still don't truly know what Pokémon plush to get if any, don't think I even want a Panpour/Simipour.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
The Pokemon Center always has great stuff coming out. Also some crazy stuff too, like the 72in Furret plush they have. XD

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
The Pokemon Center always has great stuff coming out. Also some crazy stuff too, like the 72in Furret plush they have. XD
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
This might be one of the crazier game related pieces of merchandise I've ever seen produced:
Yes, Capcom has released Resident Evil perfumes, and apparently these aren't the only ones:

Game Rant Wrote:
The perfume set was released on July 23, 2021, and is available for purchase from physical Capcom stores in Japan or the online Capcom store. Priced at 6,380 yen with tax included, interested buyers will have to shell out around $60 USD for these Resident Evil items. For fans of other Capcom series, this is not the only perfume set the company is releasing. Perfumes featuring characters from Devil May Cry 5, Ace Attorney, and even iconic creatures from the Monster Hunter series have been made available for purchase.
Personally I'd have liked to smell like a zombie or a licker, but I guess I'll have to go do some digging at the local graveyard for those. Whistle

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
This might be one of the crazier game related pieces of merchandise I've ever seen produced:
Yes, Capcom has released Resident Evil perfumes, and apparently these aren't the only ones:

Game Rant Wrote:
The perfume set was released on July 23, 2021, and is available for purchase from physical Capcom stores in Japan or the online Capcom store. Priced at 6,380 yen with tax included, interested buyers will have to shell out around $60 USD for these Resident Evil items. For fans of other Capcom series, this is not the only perfume set the company is releasing. Perfumes featuring characters from Devil May Cry 5, Ace Attorney, and even iconic creatures from the Monster Hunter series have been made available for purchase.
Personally I'd have liked to smell like a zombie or a licker, but I guess I'll have to go do some digging at the local graveyard for those. Whistle
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Ooh boy, perfumes. There's Monster Hunter ones? I wanna smell like a dragon or, whatever else there is.

I wonder what they even smell like, how'd you come up with a perfume for a character other than them liking a certain fragrance in a bio or something, or what place they are known to be in? XD
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Ooh boy, perfumes. There's Monster Hunter ones? I wanna smell like a dragon or, whatever else there is.

I wonder what they even smell like, how'd you come up with a perfume for a character other than them liking a certain fragrance in a bio or something, or what place they are known to be in? XD
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I'm surprised there wasn't a fragrance for Ada, considering that her character seems the most fitting to be wearing any sort of perfume than any other character in Resident Evil. But I suppose the marketing for this is focused on just picking a scent to go with the most popular/iconic characters. I was going to see what the scents actually are but I can not find any of this stuff on the Japanese Capcom store. Errm

Also, First 4 Figures recently announced a new Spyro figure based on Spyro 2, and the limited edition version is absolutely insane! Wow

[Image: spyro2_def-00.jpg]

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I'm surprised there wasn't a fragrance for Ada, considering that her character seems the most fitting to be wearing any sort of perfume than any other character in Resident Evil. But I suppose the marketing for this is focused on just picking a scent to go with the most popular/iconic characters. I was going to see what the scents actually are but I can not find any of this stuff on the Japanese Capcom store. Errm

Also, First 4 Figures recently announced a new Spyro figure based on Spyro 2, and the limited edition version is absolutely insane! Wow

[Image: spyro2_def-00.jpg]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,626
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
The perfumes must be a recently popular trend in Japan or something, because apparently there's also perfumes releasing based off of Touhou: Lost Word (mobile game).

Maybe it's always been popular in Japan, but it's just recently that I saw the post about the Touhou ones, and now your post with these Resident Evil ones.
2023 Platinum Goal: 1/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Remnant: From the Ashes
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,626 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
The perfumes must be a recently popular trend in Japan or something, because apparently there's also perfumes releasing based off of Touhou: Lost Word (mobile game).

Maybe it's always been popular in Japan, but it's just recently that I saw the post about the Touhou ones, and now your post with these Resident Evil ones.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I feel like it must be a recent trend, since Capcom is doing perfumes for a lot of their brands yet none of the brands themselves are new, and they did perfumes for all of them at roughly the same time. I'd also have expected the Resident Evil perfumes to have come out around when RE2R came out, since the characters featured are from that time in the games story rather than from RE8 which is mostly a new cast, so it happening now rather than then tells me that the trend is recent.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I feel like it must be a recent trend, since Capcom is doing perfumes for a lot of their brands yet none of the brands themselves are new, and they did perfumes for all of them at roughly the same time. I'd also have expected the Resident Evil perfumes to have come out around when RE2R came out, since the characters featured are from that time in the games story rather than from RE8 which is mostly a new cast, so it happening now rather than then tells me that the trend is recent.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Ah man I need to follow F4F more, they come out with really good figurines. Didn't even know they did a limited time early bird price for pre-ordering, nice! I take it you got the Exclusive version of the Spyro 2 you linked to, @Moonface? Also on the page it mentions it's the first statue to release in the lineup, so there'll be more, oh no! XD
Unfortunately still none that I am dying to want but still great to look at, even just as an image. Closest I am being interested in is all four Cowboy Bebop characters, but hoo boy if they announced they were doing Gintama I'd be throwing money. ROFL Possibly even Lee in his Tekken 7 outfit, perhaps exclusive being his red alternate version of the same I'd get that I think.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Ah man I need to follow F4F more, they come out with really good figurines. Didn't even know they did a limited time early bird price for pre-ordering, nice! I take it you got the Exclusive version of the Spyro 2 you linked to, @Moonface? Also on the page it mentions it's the first statue to release in the lineup, so there'll be more, oh no! XD
Unfortunately still none that I am dying to want but still great to look at, even just as an image. Closest I am being interested in is all four Cowboy Bebop characters, but hoo boy if they announced they were doing Gintama I'd be throwing money. ROFL Possibly even Lee in his Tekken 7 outfit, perhaps exclusive being his red alternate version of the same I'd get that I think.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do You View Smash Bros. as a Party Game or a Fighting Game? Moonface 5 729 Aug 2nd, 2023, 03:38 AM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai
  Game creator Content ID'd on his own game Maniakkid25 4 4,846 Dec 7th, 2019, 12:59 AM
Last Post: Moonface