Game Merchandise
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,160
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Aug 10th, 2021, 01:46 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Ah man I need to follow F4F more, they come out with really good figurines. Didn't even know they did a limited time early bird price for pre-ordering, nice! I take it you got the Exclusive version of the Spyro 2 you linked to, @Moonface? Also on the page it mentions it's the first statue to release in the lineup, so there'll be more, oh no! XD
Unfortunately still none that I am dying to want but still great to look at, even just as an image. Closest I am being interested in is all four Cowboy Bebop characters, but hoo boy if they announced they were doing Gintama I'd be throwing money. ROFL Possibly even Lee in his Tekken 7 outfit, perhaps exclusive being his red alternate version of the same I'd get that I think.
Ugh, I never saw this was the first statue in a lineup. Although, it says classic games, so that means there'll only be statues for the first three games, and I expect a few of them are going to be characters other than Spyro because the only other Spyro statues I can see happening would be a PVC version of their Spyro 1 resin, and I guess something skateboard related for Spyro 3. I can see a Ripto PVC being a thing given his popularity as a villain in the series, and maybe the Egg Thief although I don't know if it would really sell much unless they have Spyro chasing it or something.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,160 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Aug 10th, 2021, 01:46 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Ah man I need to follow F4F more, they come out with really good figurines. Didn't even know they did a limited time early bird price for pre-ordering, nice! I take it you got the Exclusive version of the Spyro 2 you linked to, @Moonface? Also on the page it mentions it's the first statue to release in the lineup, so there'll be more, oh no! XD
Unfortunately still none that I am dying to want but still great to look at, even just as an image. Closest I am being interested in is all four Cowboy Bebop characters, but hoo boy if they announced they were doing Gintama I'd be throwing money. ROFL Possibly even Lee in his Tekken 7 outfit, perhaps exclusive being his red alternate version of the same I'd get that I think.
Ugh, I never saw this was the first statue in a lineup. Although, it says classic games, so that means there'll only be statues for the first three games, and I expect a few of them are going to be characters other than Spyro because the only other Spyro statues I can see happening would be a PVC version of their Spyro 1 resin, and I guess something skateboard related for Spyro 3. I can see a Ripto PVC being a thing given his popularity as a villain in the series, and maybe the Egg Thief although I don't know if it would really sell much unless they have Spyro chasing it or something.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I present to you the next best thing since the last best thing: Behold! A 31-inch tall Piplup plush!

[Image: P8132_701-29947_08.jpg]

https://www.pokemoncenter.com/product/70...lush-31-in
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I present to you the next best thing since the last best thing: Behold! A 31-inch tall Piplup plush!

[Image: P8132_701-29947_08.jpg]

https://www.pokemoncenter.com/product/70...lush-31-in
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Geez, you need a King-size for that if you want to sleep in the same bed with it, or just always sleep on the edge. XD

Although surely the Gigantamax Meowth is better being 65 In, then again I dislike that design and the 31 In Piplup is so much more adorable, so yeah that one wins hands down.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Geez, you need a King-size for that if you want to sleep in the same bed with it, or just always sleep on the edge. XD

Although surely the Gigantamax Meowth is better being 65 In, then again I dislike that design and the 31 In Piplup is so much more adorable, so yeah that one wins hands down.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm imagining a moving situation where you have to have a mover move your oversized Piplup plush and tell them with a straight face where to put it. ROFL

...but seriously I kind of want one Errm
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm imagining a moving situation where you have to have a mover move your oversized Piplup plush and tell them with a straight face where to put it. ROFL

...but seriously I kind of want one Errm
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I'm just picturing that one meme of the guy sleeping in the bed with an item while the woman is pissed off with him for it. XD

I saw this amazing statue for Terraria the other day:
This same tweet also saw this happen for me, and I don't think I'll ever top this:
[Image: cG5Tfoe.png]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I'm just picturing that one meme of the guy sleeping in the bed with an item while the woman is pissed off with him for it. XD

I saw this amazing statue for Terraria the other day:
This same tweet also saw this happen for me, and I don't think I'll ever top this:
[Image: cG5Tfoe.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
That is a pretty cool looking statue for Terraria. Loving the look it has if it's at night with the LEDs lit up. Hefty price, but understandable from their reasoning.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
That is a pretty cool looking statue for Terraria. Loving the look it has if it's at night with the LEDs lit up. Hefty price, but understandable from their reasoning.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
This might be some of the laziest, insulting merchandise I have ever seen for a game. A personal favourite of mine is the mug going for $36 and they didn't even bother to put a decent design onto it. Imagine paying $36 for something with that absolute shit on it. Errm

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
This might be some of the laziest, insulting merchandise I have ever seen for a game. A personal favourite of mine is the mug going for $36 and they didn't even bother to put a decent design onto it. Imagine paying $36 for something with that absolute shit on it. Errm
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
The mock-up for the mug is also atrocious. As someone that's actually done mockups for mugs, you couldn't have made any lazier of an attempt at making it look like it's actually printed on the mug.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
The mock-up for the mug is also atrocious. As someone that's actually done mockups for mugs, you couldn't have made any lazier of an attempt at making it look like it's actually printed on the mug.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Just saw this video showcasing a $3,399 statue for Nier: Automata:

It's really good, but I could never pay that much for a piece of merchandise of anything. D=
@Dragon Lord

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Just saw this video showcasing a $3,399 statue for Nier: Automata:

It's really good, but I could never pay that much for a piece of merchandise of anything. D=
@Dragon Lord
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Yeah to be fair, that's like 3 whole figures in one. But god DAMN that detailing is fire, though. What a score if one ever were to get that. Wow

Speaking of costly figures, F4F came out with another Conker statue, this time it's Soldier Conker! 

For a whopping $750 (excluding tax), you can have this sick figure!

...  Cry
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Yeah to be fair, that's like 3 whole figures in one. But god DAMN that detailing is fire, though. What a score if one ever were to get that. Wow

Speaking of costly figures, F4F came out with another Conker statue, this time it's Soldier Conker! 

For a whopping $750 (excluding tax), you can have this sick figure!

...  Cry
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I really wish F4F would do more PVC stuff or at least PVC and Resins, since a lot of their resin stuff is really cool but I imagine a lot of people get locked out due to the cost. I feel like they'd make more money overall offering both types of their statue designs.

The Yetee has their SGDQ 2022 shirts up for sale, and there's a couple in here I find neat. I like that Phasmophobia got a shirt since I've never seen Yetee have a shirt design for that game before, and I love the Tunic one! The other designs are neat but they're all games I don't care for so I'd never bother to wear shirts of them.

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I really wish F4F would do more PVC stuff or at least PVC and Resins, since a lot of their resin stuff is really cool but I imagine a lot of people get locked out due to the cost. I feel like they'd make more money overall offering both types of their statue designs.

The Yetee has their SGDQ 2022 shirts up for sale, and there's a couple in here I find neat. I like that Phasmophobia got a shirt since I've never seen Yetee have a shirt design for that game before, and I love the Tunic one! The other designs are neat but they're all games I don't care for so I'd never bother to wear shirts of them.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Saw this earlier and sharing it for @ShiraNoMai and any other Hades fans such as myself, Fan Gamer announced a merchandise line based on the game:

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Saw this earlier and sharing it for @ShiraNoMai and any other Hades fans such as myself, Fan Gamer announced a merchandise line based on the game:

ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I just noticed that also said "classic Supergiant Games items" as well, and that's Wow

I want all of that btw. Ugh, FanGamer is SO good at making official stuff. Nooo
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I just noticed that also said "classic Supergiant Games items" as well, and that's Wow

I want all of that btw. Ugh, FanGamer is SO good at making official stuff. Nooo
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Hilariously when I just searched "fangamer" in my address bar on Chrome I saw it labels Fangamer as a record label. ROFL
I hadn't actually looked on their website yet at all the Supergiant stuff they added, and I love the Hades Underworld Triptych set but oof at the price. I'm wondering though if it's that price because it was a limited numbered run, and whether the unnumbered run that's planned for the restock will be cheaper. Hmm
I'm guessing what ever the classic stuff is that's for Supergiant isn't up yet though, because I don't see anything but Hades merch. Hmm

Also, The Pokémon Center just put up all of their Halloween collection for this year!
I was initially excited about it when I saw the announcement just now but looking at it as I was writing this post, the selection of items this year is rather underwhelming. I feel like previous years had way better lineups than this. Eh

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Hilariously when I just searched "fangamer" in my address bar on Chrome I saw it labels Fangamer as a record label. ROFL
I hadn't actually looked on their website yet at all the Supergiant stuff they added, and I love the Hades Underworld Triptych set but oof at the price. I'm wondering though if it's that price because it was a limited numbered run, and whether the unnumbered run that's planned for the restock will be cheaper. Hmm
I'm guessing what ever the classic stuff is that's for Supergiant isn't up yet though, because I don't see anything but Hades merch. Hmm

Also, The Pokémon Center just put up all of their Halloween collection for this year!
I was initially excited about it when I saw the announcement just now but looking at it as I was writing this post, the selection of items this year is rather underwhelming. I feel like previous years had way better lineups than this. Eh
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I mean IIRC Fangamer used to only sell vinyls of the game OSTs? Hmm

Well, while the new stuff is largely underwhelming, they restocked things from last year, like the garden statues! Wow
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I mean IIRC Fangamer used to only sell vinyls of the game OSTs? Hmm

Well, while the new stuff is largely underwhelming, they restocked things from last year, like the garden statues! Wow

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do You View Smash Bros. as a Party Game or a Fighting Game? Moonface 5 729 Aug 2nd, 2023, 03:38 AM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai
  Game creator Content ID'd on his own game Maniakkid25 4 4,846 Dec 7th, 2019, 12:59 AM
Last Post: Moonface