Your Current Device Wallpaper/Lock Screen?
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,160
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Apr 6th, 2022, 01:58 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Ooh, I did not know about that wallpaper or program, I must see what else is available. Grin Is the second wallpaper also official or fanart? Cool it includes Ping, Baizhu and Yaoyao too in there.
There's another program called Wallpaper Engine which also allows for animated wallpapers, which I just found out about after finding this and making it my new desktop: https://preview.redd.it/g0upkrt886a91.gi...f11bae7efd

I don't want to really spend $4 on a program right now just for this to be animated though, so for the time being I took a screenshot of it to get this still version if anyone wants it: https://i.imgur.com/SEaT7ku.png
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,160 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Apr 6th, 2022, 01:58 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Ooh, I did not know about that wallpaper or program, I must see what else is available. Grin Is the second wallpaper also official or fanart? Cool it includes Ping, Baizhu and Yaoyao too in there.
There's another program called Wallpaper Engine which also allows for animated wallpapers, which I just found out about after finding this and making it my new desktop: https://preview.redd.it/g0upkrt886a91.gi...f11bae7efd

I don't want to really spend $4 on a program right now just for this to be animated though, so for the time being I took a screenshot of it to get this still version if anyone wants it: https://i.imgur.com/SEaT7ku.png
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
That's so sick. I'm half tempted. If I was using my multi-monitor setup, I'd consider it more strongly, but in my current one-laptop setting, I won't be looking at desktop for very long lol
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
That's so sick. I'm half tempted. If I was using my multi-monitor setup, I'd consider it more strongly, but in my current one-laptop setting, I won't be looking at desktop for very long lol
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
My current wallpaper is the key art for Tears of the Kingdom, and although normally I'd just share the image I'm using I can't be bothered to search for the link so instead you can behold my desktop that is begging me to clean it. Tongue

[Image: S0Q0NDI.png]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
My current wallpaper is the key art for Tears of the Kingdom, and although normally I'd just share the image I'm using I can't be bothered to search for the link so instead you can behold my desktop that is begging me to clean it. Tongue

[Image: S0Q0NDI.png]
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
After watching the new Armored Core VI trailer earlier I saw an image on one of Game Informer's stories about the game that I really liked the look of, and after failing to find anywhere online hosting a high quality version of the image I grew a brain cell and realized the shot Game Informer was using was from the trailer linked in that same article, so I threw it up on YouTube and played it at 4k at .25 speed so I could snag a full screen screenshot with as little movement as possible. Plus there was only a fraction of a second where the shot has no subtitles on it so trying to get it at regular speed would've been way too hard. It also made me clean up my desktop finally because the mech was covered by five columns of icons and it looked stupid (basically what my last post would look like if you swapped the wallpaper image out).

[Image: Z0f7xRo.png]

If anyone else has a use for a 1920x1080 version of the image, I uploaded it by itself as well as a mirrored version in case you want the mech on the other side: https://imgur.com/a/jQQNXKr
Anything bigger than that is going to require you to do what I did and screenshot the trailer. Tongue

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
After watching the new Armored Core VI trailer earlier I saw an image on one of Game Informer's stories about the game that I really liked the look of, and after failing to find anywhere online hosting a high quality version of the image I grew a brain cell and realized the shot Game Informer was using was from the trailer linked in that same article, so I threw it up on YouTube and played it at 4k at .25 speed so I could snag a full screen screenshot with as little movement as possible. Plus there was only a fraction of a second where the shot has no subtitles on it so trying to get it at regular speed would've been way too hard. It also made me clean up my desktop finally because the mech was covered by five columns of icons and it looked stupid (basically what my last post would look like if you swapped the wallpaper image out).

[Image: Z0f7xRo.png]

If anyone else has a use for a 1920x1080 version of the image, I uploaded it by itself as well as a mirrored version in case you want the mech on the other side: https://imgur.com/a/jQQNXKr
Anything bigger than that is going to require you to do what I did and screenshot the trailer. Tongue

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Current/Last Thing You Listened To? ShiraNoMai 522 147,639 Mar 26th, 2024, 08:29 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Current/Last Thing You Watched? Nightingale 487 153,713 Mar 18th, 2024, 05:04 AM
Last Post: queenzelda