Restitched
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 

A 2.5D puzzle-platformer featuring a robust level editor, expansive character customization, an engaging story mode, and a charming crafty aesthetic. Restitched follows the story of a brave, adventurous teddy bear named Stuffy on a journey to find their roots. Along the way, Stuffy must 'restitch' a community unraveled by corporate greed and tyranny while discovering new friends, new foes, and new locations.

Official Website | Wishlist on Steam!

Inject this into my veins! So as some background to this project, this was originally a LittleBigPlanet fan game being made for PC in response to the lack of a new game and LBP3 not being too good, but obviously due to copyright the game was changed to remove the LBP branding, so this is why it looks like a clone of that series. I'd forgotten all about the project but YouTube just recommended this trailer to me and I recognised the channel name. I really hope this manages to take off and fill the void LBP left behind. Shrug
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 

A 2.5D puzzle-platformer featuring a robust level editor, expansive character customization, an engaging story mode, and a charming crafty aesthetic. Restitched follows the story of a brave, adventurous teddy bear named Stuffy on a journey to find their roots. Along the way, Stuffy must 'restitch' a community unraveled by corporate greed and tyranny while discovering new friends, new foes, and new locations.

Official Website | Wishlist on Steam!

Inject this into my veins! So as some background to this project, this was originally a LittleBigPlanet fan game being made for PC in response to the lack of a new game and LBP3 not being too good, but obviously due to copyright the game was changed to remove the LBP branding, so this is why it looks like a clone of that series. I'd forgotten all about the project but YouTube just recommended this trailer to me and I recognised the channel name. I really hope this manages to take off and fill the void LBP left behind. Shrug
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
This looks really good. I hope they get success in all this hard work into making this whole recreation, essentially. I hope it gets early access, too. Would love to try it out
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
This looks really good. I hope they get success in all this hard work into making this whole recreation, essentially. I hope it gets early access, too. Would love to try it out
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
I am pretty excited about this it really does feel like a huge labor of love and I am hoping we can all get together to play when it releases!

Will remind me of my PS3 days with Moony and EL a long time ago now. XD
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
I am pretty excited about this it really does feel like a huge labor of love and I am hoping we can all get together to play when it releases!

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Jul 29th, 2022, 10:46 PM)Karo Wrote:
That was sometime back in like 2009/2010 I think. I still remember that BioShock level you two were playing that I joined in late on and caused the level to refill with water which prevented you two from finishing it. ROFL

I'm not certain if this team ever published any of their projects they were doing in LBP, since I can't recall if they were working on them around the time the servers went down with no sign if they would come back online. I should check to see since it'll be a good way to get an idea of their level design and stuff.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Jul 29th, 2022, 10:46 PM)Karo Wrote:
That was sometime back in like 2009/2010 I think. I still remember that BioShock level you two were playing that I joined in late on and caused the level to refill with water which prevented you two from finishing it. ROFL

I'm not certain if this team ever published any of their projects they were doing in LBP, since I can't recall if they were working on them around the time the servers went down with no sign if they would come back online. I should check to see since it'll be a good way to get an idea of their level design and stuff.