What Are You Looking Forward To?
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,540
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
My birthday this weekend. Just because I always get excited wondering what @"ShiraNoSpook" is gonna do and I've not had many birthdays in the past decade or so that had surprises in store for me. Grin
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,540 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
My birthday this weekend. Just because I always get excited wondering what @"ShiraNoSpook" is gonna do and I've not had many birthdays in the past decade or so that had surprises in store for me. Grin
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,956
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Christmas. Kind of an obvious answer; however, my sister's coming home for it in six days' time, and it'll be very nice to see her again Grin .
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,956 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Christmas. Kind of an obvious answer; however, my sister's coming home for it in six days' time, and it'll be very nice to see her again Grin .
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I'm less looking forward to Christmas the day and instead more the Friday after it when @ShiraNoMai and I are getting together with our friends for a gift exchange. Smile

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I'm less looking forward to Christmas the day and instead more the Friday after it when @ShiraNoMai and I are getting together with our friends for a gift exchange. Smile
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,110
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I'm only looking forward to the three days off from work. Sure it's good to see family and all, but for the three days? Although I suppose I'm lucky I got the two off around Xmas while working in retail. Probably more fun with a group of friends or just partner like what my brother is doing.
EDIT: Made it sound worse than it is for me, but nah should still be a good time.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,110 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I'm only looking forward to the three days off from work. Sure it's good to see family and all, but for the three days? Although I suppose I'm lucky I got the two off around Xmas while working in retail. Probably more fun with a group of friends or just partner like what my brother is doing.
EDIT: Made it sound worse than it is for me, but nah should still be a good time.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,211
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I feel ya, EL. I'm looking forward to my week off between Christmas and the New Year that I'm always granted at my job, though I'm super not looking forward to/having to deal with presently that lead up to it. Just because we're all out of the office, doesn't mean all that work isn't getting done during that time Errm I actually have to work a bit this weekend to make sure I get it all done in time.. ugh. Can't wait to have days to myself again instead of just the one Sunday.
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,211 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I feel ya, EL. I'm looking forward to my week off between Christmas and the New Year that I'm always granted at my job, though I'm super not looking forward to/having to deal with presently that lead up to it. Just because we're all out of the office, doesn't mean all that work isn't getting done during that time Errm I actually have to work a bit this weekend to make sure I get it all done in time.. ugh. Can't wait to have days to myself again instead of just the one Sunday.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
Christmas Day, but I think that's pretty obvious Tongue .

After that, my friends are hoping to meet up on Friday, most likely to see a movie (not The Rise of Skywalker, though, since one of that group isn't interested at all). Then, I'll be going out for a Christmas meal with my family on the Sunday, at my local Indian restaurant Smile .
Kyng Offline
Rookie
Christmas Day, but I think that's pretty obvious Tongue .

After that, my friends are hoping to meet up on Friday, most likely to see a movie (not The Rise of Skywalker, though, since one of that group isn't interested at all). Then, I'll be going out for a Christmas meal with my family on the Sunday, at my local Indian restaurant Smile .
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Dec 22nd, 2019, 04:41 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
Can't wait to have days to myself again instead of just the one Sunday.
So getting a day off with me on Saturday isn't good enough for you? Whistle Glare

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Dec 22nd, 2019, 04:41 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
Can't wait to have days to myself again instead of just the one Sunday.
So getting a day off with me on Saturday isn't good enough for you? Whistle Glare
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Princess Peach Showtime {PS5] FF7: Rebirth [PC] Snacko
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,920
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
I can't wait until the weekend & I can go shopping for the video game I asked for & didn't get. *face-palm* xD
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: ffix-p10.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,920 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
I can't wait until the weekend & I can go shopping for the video game I asked for & didn't get. *face-palm* xD
Kyng Offline
Rookie
Not going to work tomorrow, when everybody else has to Tongue .

(I took the day off, simply because I was out all day on Saturday, going to see my sister in Oxford. I had a nice time, but I wanted a second day at home afterwards!)
Kyng Offline
Rookie
Not going to work tomorrow, when everybody else has to Tongue .

(I took the day off, simply because I was out all day on Saturday, going to see my sister in Oxford. I had a nice time, but I wanted a second day at home afterwards!)
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Going to England in May! Grin

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Going to England in May! Grin
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Setting up Pokemon HOME & fiddling with it. ^^
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Setting up Pokemon HOME & fiddling with it. ^^
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,794
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
I'm looking forward to the upcoming MLB season and watching every team and fanbase rip the Astros apart.

For those who don't know: The Houston Astros got investigated and found guilty of cheating during the 2017 season in which they won the World Series. They used electronics to steal opposing team's signs and then would rely the signs to the dugout, which a player would then bang on a trashcan to inform their batter which pitch was coming. This gives a HUGE advantage to the batter and it was proven that they had not only cheated during the regular season, but also during the play-offs, including the World Series.

The part I have a problem with is the attitude of a lot of their current players who were there in 2017. Some of them act offended by being called out for the cheating, and others are basically shrugging it off and saying, "We're still the 2017 champs, bitches." You guys got caught in the biggest cheating scandal in Major League Baseball in 100 years and THEY complain about people coming after them for it.

What's worse is that MLB didn't punish any of the players for it. It was the players and one of the coaches at the time who came up with the system of cheating, and they don't get punished for it at all. What MLB should have done, if they had any balls, was strip the Astros of the 2017 title (like the NCAA does with College teams), ban them from post-season play for 3-5 years and suspend all players involved at the time (even if they are on other teams now) for the entire 2020 season, in addition to the loss of draft picks and the $5,000,000 fine the Astros received (which is actually a small amount for a billionaire ownder).

There's also sufficient evidence that the Astros cheated in 2018 and 2019 (including in the World Series again), so it wasn't just an isolated incident in 2017. It makes it even more hilarious that the Washington Nationals not only beat the Atros in the World Series, but they took all four of the games in Houston, where the Astros were doing most of their cheating. I saw a report tonight that said that other teams actually called Washington and warned them about the Astros and gave them tips to throw their cheating off. Apparently it worked out very well.

But yeah, long story short: Screw the Astros and their trash fanbase who is actually defending them after all of this. If it was the Twins who had done this, I would be completely ashamed of them and would be looking for a new team to root for. I just hope I never have to worry about that with them.
2023 Platinum Goal: 3/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Sword of the Vagrant
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,794 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
I'm looking forward to the upcoming MLB season and watching every team and fanbase rip the Astros apart.

For those who don't know: The Houston Astros got investigated and found guilty of cheating during the 2017 season in which they won the World Series. They used electronics to steal opposing team's signs and then would rely the signs to the dugout, which a player would then bang on a trashcan to inform their batter which pitch was coming. This gives a HUGE advantage to the batter and it was proven that they had not only cheated during the regular season, but also during the play-offs, including the World Series.

The part I have a problem with is the attitude of a lot of their current players who were there in 2017. Some of them act offended by being called out for the cheating, and others are basically shrugging it off and saying, "We're still the 2017 champs, bitches." You guys got caught in the biggest cheating scandal in Major League Baseball in 100 years and THEY complain about people coming after them for it.

What's worse is that MLB didn't punish any of the players for it. It was the players and one of the coaches at the time who came up with the system of cheating, and they don't get punished for it at all. What MLB should have done, if they had any balls, was strip the Astros of the 2017 title (like the NCAA does with College teams), ban them from post-season play for 3-5 years and suspend all players involved at the time (even if they are on other teams now) for the entire 2020 season, in addition to the loss of draft picks and the $5,000,000 fine the Astros received (which is actually a small amount for a billionaire ownder).

There's also sufficient evidence that the Astros cheated in 2018 and 2019 (including in the World Series again), so it wasn't just an isolated incident in 2017. It makes it even more hilarious that the Washington Nationals not only beat the Atros in the World Series, but they took all four of the games in Houston, where the Astros were doing most of their cheating. I saw a report tonight that said that other teams actually called Washington and warned them about the Astros and gave them tips to throw their cheating off. Apparently it worked out very well.

But yeah, long story short: Screw the Astros and their trash fanbase who is actually defending them after all of this. If it was the Twins who had done this, I would be completely ashamed of them and would be looking for a new team to root for. I just hope I never have to worry about that with them.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Spring; cause I'm tired of flipping winter already. D:

Going out & doing some shopping today. ^^
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Spring; cause I'm tired of flipping winter already. D:

Going out & doing some shopping today. ^^
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,110
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Next week or this coming Saturday when I get a week off from work. 8 and a half days of rest after a month of overtime on top of normal hours I've been doing.

Also for May when Moony visits.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,110 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Next week or this coming Saturday when I get a week off from work. 8 and a half days of rest after a month of overtime on top of normal hours I've been doing.

Also for May when Moony visits.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
Next weekend, I'm planning to do something with my friends (which will make a nice change, since I haven't seen them in over a month!).

We haven't yet agreed on exactly what. It might be trampolining, or it might be an escape room Tongue .
Kyng Offline
Rookie
Next weekend, I'm planning to do something with my friends (which will make a nice change, since I haven't seen them in over a month!).

We haven't yet agreed on exactly what. It might be trampolining, or it might be an escape room Tongue .

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What Are You Looking Forward To After Covid Ends? Moonface 7 4,107 Oct 7th, 2020, 10:59 PM
Last Post: Moonface