Currently Playing
[Switch] Princess Peach Showtime {PS5] FF7: Rebirth [PC] Snacko
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,666
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Starting my town up on the tiny isle.. Of Bacon in New Horizons.
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Princess Peach Showtime {PS5] FF7: Rebirth [PC] Snacko
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,666 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Starting my town up on the tiny isle.. Of Bacon in New Horizons.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I no longer have next week off work, after finding out I already used up my limit for the working year. Instead I'll probably be doing more things in May to make up for it. Hopefully the weather will be OK in that month.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I no longer have next week off work, after finding out I already used up my limit for the working year. Instead I'll probably be doing more things in May to make up for it. Hopefully the weather will be OK in that month.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,679
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Apparently nobody has had anything to look forward to in a long while. Tongue *shot*

Since I stumbled in here I figure I should find at least something to say I'm looking forward to. Didn't have one at first but after finishing the first session of the class that was the last one I had to do the introduction for this week for my new semester, I guess I can say I'm properly looking forward to this semester now? I didn't really know exactly what the classes were going to be covering or how the teachers would be, but so far I really like them all and I think what I'll learn is going to be really interesting. Grin

Also looking forward to going home now and relaxing for the rest of the night, and I don't have work tomorrow so I get to stay up late and sleep in!
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,679 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Apparently nobody has had anything to look forward to in a long while. Tongue *shot*

Since I stumbled in here I figure I should find at least something to say I'm looking forward to. Didn't have one at first but after finishing the first session of the class that was the last one I had to do the introduction for this week for my new semester, I guess I can say I'm properly looking forward to this semester now? I didn't really know exactly what the classes were going to be covering or how the teachers would be, but so far I really like them all and I think what I'll learn is going to be really interesting. Grin

Also looking forward to going home now and relaxing for the rest of the night, and I don't have work tomorrow so I get to stay up late and sleep in!
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
I'm honestly looking forward to this school year I honestly think I'll really enjoy my classes for this term!
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
I'm honestly looking forward to this school year I honestly think I'll really enjoy my classes for this term!
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Looking forward to the Battle Beast CD I pre-ordered for the 21st. Also looking forward to April something for another CD I plan to get by Dynazty, and also need to get more by both bands but don't know when I'll do that.

Was looking forward to the end of today's shift as it was a long one, and likewise will look forward to the end of Monday's which will also be long, but I do have the remainder of tonight and tomorrow to rest.

Nothing else that's coming up at the moment I can think of other than the family event happening in September, but I'm....not exactly looking forward to it, but not in a bad way. XD Oh, booked time off that I forgot to mention to my section leaders to accept so...not confirmed yet.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Looking forward to the Battle Beast CD I pre-ordered for the 21st. Also looking forward to April something for another CD I plan to get by Dynazty, and also need to get more by both bands but don't know when I'll do that.

Was looking forward to the end of today's shift as it was a long one, and likewise will look forward to the end of Monday's which will also be long, but I do have the remainder of tonight and tomorrow to rest.

Nothing else that's coming up at the moment I can think of other than the family event happening in September, but I'm....not exactly looking forward to it, but not in a bad way. XD Oh, booked time off that I forgot to mention to my section leaders to accept so...not confirmed yet.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,193
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Wishing you the best of semesters this year @Karo ^_^

Also hoping the music is great for your new albums, EL!

I'm looking forward to hitting my body goals this year. I expect it to be around summer, but even earlier would be sick. Just another 15 pounds and 5% body fat left to lose!
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,193 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Wishing you the best of semesters this year @Karo ^_^

Also hoping the music is great for your new albums, EL!

I'm looking forward to hitting my body goals this year. I expect it to be around summer, but even earlier would be sick. Just another 15 pounds and 5% body fat left to lose!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jan 15th, 2022, 08:56 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
I forget if you mentioned what that event was already but what event is it? Is it the wedding you said was happening or something else?
Also did your time off get accepted?

I'm looking forward to hopefully finishing all my homework I have to do today so I can relax and do whatever I want over the weekend without worrying about it. And as silly as it is, looking forward to not cleaning up copious amounts of vomit from my cat today like I did across a 7 hour period yesterday. Rolleyes

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jan 15th, 2022, 08:56 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
I forget if you mentioned what that event was already but what event is it? Is it the wedding you said was happening or something else?
Also did your time off get accepted?

I'm looking forward to hopefully finishing all my homework I have to do today so I can relax and do whatever I want over the weekend without worrying about it. And as silly as it is, looking forward to not cleaning up copious amounts of vomit from my cat today like I did across a 7 hour period yesterday. Rolleyes
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Yep it's the wedding. Since it's September and that's in the second half of the year, I don't want it to be here so quickly, let them months go by at a slow pace, please, to get more out of the year.

Still no confirmed but should be today as I ask again and today was not so busy for a Saturday for some reason, so should have time to accept it now. They got me to write it into the diary too and I'll check later to see if it is indeed done. That time off will also be when another colleague has booked time off, and yet another is trying to book off their's too, so there'll be a lot overtime during that period in mid-February into March. XD So kind of looking forward to my time off, not so much the 10-hour shifts I'll be doing, but the extra monies will be good.

What, Mars kept throwing up, no! Is he OK now? *has now read elsewhere what's going on*
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Yep it's the wedding. Since it's September and that's in the second half of the year, I don't want it to be here so quickly, let them months go by at a slow pace, please, to get more out of the year.

Still no confirmed but should be today as I ask again and today was not so busy for a Saturday for some reason, so should have time to accept it now. They got me to write it into the diary too and I'll check later to see if it is indeed done. That time off will also be when another colleague has booked time off, and yet another is trying to book off their's too, so there'll be a lot overtime during that period in mid-February into March. XD So kind of looking forward to my time off, not so much the 10-hour shifts I'll be doing, but the extra monies will be good.

What, Mars kept throwing up, no! Is he OK now? *has now read elsewhere what's going on*
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Yeah Mars is fine, as has been stated elsewhere.

Right now I'm looking forward to finishing all my homework I have this week. I have so much time consuming stuff to do and I'm really tired of doing it because of how long it takes. Doh

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Yeah Mars is fine, as has been stated elsewhere.

Right now I'm looking forward to finishing all my homework I have this week. I have so much time consuming stuff to do and I'm really tired of doing it because of how long it takes. Doh
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
You got this, Moony! \o/

Looking forward to a little more financial stability. Getting tired of having to constantly bank watch lately. One misstep already cost an overdraft. Meh
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
You got this, Moony! \o/

Looking forward to a little more financial stability. Getting tired of having to constantly bank watch lately. One misstep already cost an overdraft. Meh
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I mentioned it in How Was Your Day/Week? but in my immediate future I'm looking forward to having the pain in my wisdom tooth dealt with tomorrow.

Beyond that, I'm looking forward to going to my first live wrestling event with Shira in March. She decided to book us tickets to see an AEW PPV event and I'm still not sure what got her to look it up in the first place. XD

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I mentioned it in How Was Your Day/Week? but in my immediate future I'm looking forward to having the pain in my wisdom tooth dealt with tomorrow.

Beyond that, I'm looking forward to going to my first live wrestling event with Shira in March. She decided to book us tickets to see an AEW PPV event and I'm still not sure what got her to look it up in the first place. XD
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
(Feb 2nd, 2022, 12:23 AM)Moonface Wrote:
She decided to book us tickets to see an AEW PPV event and I'm still not sure what got her to look it up in the first place. XD

I was looking into seeing where you could stream AEW like I see everyone else able to on Twitter (cuz they all seem to be really enjoying it WRT WWE being shit) and came across their upcoming events, and Florida popped up as a location they were coming to so I thought it'd be nice to gift to ya. Smile
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
(Feb 2nd, 2022, 12:23 AM)Moonface Wrote:
She decided to book us tickets to see an AEW PPV event and I'm still not sure what got her to look it up in the first place. XD

I was looking into seeing where you could stream AEW like I see everyone else able to on Twitter (cuz they all seem to be really enjoying it WRT WWE being shit) and came across their upcoming events, and Florida popped up as a location they were coming to so I thought it'd be nice to gift to ya. Smile
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Nice, if I were to go to a wrestling event now it would AEW, not exactly following but keep getting recommended videos on my YouTube as I had been watching some intros of Chris Jericho then just watched some here and there. XD Hope you both get a good seat.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Nice, if I were to go to a wrestling event now it would AEW, not exactly following but keep getting recommended videos on my YouTube as I had been watching some intros of Chris Jericho then just watched some here and there. XD Hope you both get a good seat.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Feb 4th, 2022, 04:11 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
The seats we got are on the same side the cameras will be pointing at, so our view will match roughly that of the main view that is on TV. We're not in the seating group closest to the ring, but the next section behind that one where the tiered seating starts. It was cheaper and also doesn't run the risk of being sat behind someone on the same elevation and having an obstructed view.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Feb 4th, 2022, 04:11 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
The seats we got are on the same side the cameras will be pointing at, so our view will match roughly that of the main view that is on TV. We're not in the seating group closest to the ring, but the next section behind that one where the tiered seating starts. It was cheaper and also doesn't run the risk of being sat behind someone on the same elevation and having an obstructed view.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,950
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Going to work in the office, for the first time since December.

It's only a small thing, and it's only on Mondays - but after nearly two months of working exclusively from home, the change of scenery will be welcome!
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,950 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Going to work in the office, for the first time since December.

It's only a small thing, and it's only on Mondays - but after nearly two months of working exclusively from home, the change of scenery will be welcome!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What Are You Looking Forward To After Covid Ends? Moonface 7 4,101 Oct 7th, 2020, 10:59 PM
Last Post: Moonface