What Are You Looking Forward To?
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,679
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Spring Break. It'll be nice to have a week to just relax without worrying about juggling homework, work, and house chores while trying to have some free time to do fun stuff.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,679 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Spring Break. It'll be nice to have a week to just relax without worrying about juggling homework, work, and house chores while trying to have some free time to do fun stuff.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Now my first week last week finished, I wish my second week off was this week. Another colleague of mine got their 2 weeks now, another has theirs after my second week and yet another has about a week as well before the end of the holiday year (1st April is new holiday year). So I am looking forward to the 7th of March or 6th if I'm able to not have to work Sunday as I did the Sunday before Valentine's to have 8 days off. Grin
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Now my first week last week finished, I wish my second week off was this week. Another colleague of mine got their 2 weeks now, another has theirs after my second week and yet another has about a week as well before the end of the holiday year (1st April is new holiday year). So I am looking forward to the 7th of March or 6th if I'm able to not have to work Sunday as I did the Sunday before Valentine's to have 8 days off. Grin
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,193
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I'm jealous of the amount of vacation time you have, EL XD

I'm looking forward to just getting back on track with a lot of things. I feel like this catch-up game is really hindering progress on a lot of things and it's frustrating; I know things will run smoother when they're all in line, so I'm hoping to get that soon Smile
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,193 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I'm jealous of the amount of vacation time you have, EL XD

I'm looking forward to just getting back on track with a lot of things. I feel like this catch-up game is really hindering progress on a lot of things and it's frustrating; I know things will run smoother when they're all in line, so I'm hoping to get that soon Smile
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
I get 141 hours annual holiday time for my shift hours, which is approximately 5 shift weeks and two days. I purposefully left 2 weeks for the start of 2022 just in case something came up that I needed 2 weeks off for, but didn't and it was running out of time to book. Other colleagues had about that much time to book as well, so I wasn't the only one doing something like that. XD
Really sucks how much you guys don't get compared to us. Eh

Looking forward to ahh, warmer weather although we kinda have it here but rather less rain, storms and cold mornings/days. >.<
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
I get 141 hours annual holiday time for my shift hours, which is approximately 5 shift weeks and two days. I purposefully left 2 weeks for the start of 2022 just in case something came up that I needed 2 weeks off for, but didn't and it was running out of time to book. Other colleagues had about that much time to book as well, so I wasn't the only one doing something like that. XD
Really sucks how much you guys don't get compared to us. Eh

Looking forward to ahh, warmer weather although we kinda have it here but rather less rain, storms and cold mornings/days. >.<
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Warmer weather, ugh. Bring back the cold. It was here for a handful of days. I enjoy bringing out the hoodies/long sleeves. Sad

Looking forward to finally beating Cynthia in Brilliant Diamond. It'll be my first time defeating her since I never did as a kid, and she remains the only Champion to date I have yet to conquer. Of course, in BDSP, she's got a fully EV'd up competitive team, which makes it MUCH harder than it originally was, but I think I have half a brain these days compared to when I was 12 ROFL
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Warmer weather, ugh. Bring back the cold. It was here for a handful of days. I enjoy bringing out the hoodies/long sleeves. Sad

Looking forward to finally beating Cynthia in Brilliant Diamond. It'll be my first time defeating her since I never did as a kid, and she remains the only Champion to date I have yet to conquer. Of course, in BDSP, she's got a fully EV'd up competitive team, which makes it MUCH harder than it originally was, but I think I have half a brain these days compared to when I was 12 ROFL
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I feel like I had something other than this but something I am looking forward to is seeing the new Dr. Strange movie at some point. Grin

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I feel like I had something other than this but something I am looking forward to is seeing the new Dr. Strange movie at some point. Grin
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Which you already have, dang that was quick. XD

I'm looking forward to...this weekend as I'm going over to stay over my older friend's home for two nights for Scrabble, Chinese, and whatever else we usually do but not everything as it's only two nights. LOL
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Which you already have, dang that was quick. XD

I'm looking forward to...this weekend as I'm going over to stay over my older friend's home for two nights for Scrabble, Chinese, and whatever else we usually do but not everything as it's only two nights. LOL
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(May 7th, 2022, 09:37 PM)Moonface Wrote:
I remembered what the other something was! It was looking forward to the release of the original tracks of the OG Spyro trilogy on Spotify. Grin

@Mr EliteL: Enjoy! I don't know this person, right? XD

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(May 7th, 2022, 09:37 PM)Moonface Wrote:
I remembered what the other something was! It was looking forward to the release of the original tracks of the OG Spyro trilogy on Spotify. Grin

@Mr EliteL: Enjoy! I don't know this person, right? XD
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Oh nice, so it's been confirmed the OST is going to Spotify?

I've mentioned this friend before on here, it's the guy I go on a 14-mile walk with, got me into weightlifting, and who I have an intense Scrabble 1-on-1 friendly rivalry with. XD Well that we're each other's hardest opponent that is, and we're about...200 games in, can't remember but know it's more than 189. XD
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him

I've mentioned this friend before on here, it's the guy I go on a 14-mile walk with, got me into weightlifting, and who I have an intense Scrabble 1-on-1 friendly rivalry with. XD Well that we're each other's hardest opponent that is, and we're about...200 games in, can't remember but know it's more than 189. XD
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(May 11th, 2022, 12:21 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:

It's already on there plus all other music streaming services. Stewart Copeland said he was working on something a while ago and that it was Spyro music related, and then his son dropped artwork for the album cover but it didn't make any hint to being new or old music. Some assumed it was maybe remixes or remasters of his songs from the OG games but turns out it's just the original songs entirely. The only unfortunate thing is he didn't do every track in Spyro 3, so that game doesn't have the complete soundtrack officially released still.

Well by know I meant I've not personally met him at all rather than being aware of his existence prior to your last post. XD

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(May 11th, 2022, 12:21 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:

It's already on there plus all other music streaming services. Stewart Copeland said he was working on something a while ago and that it was Spyro music related, and then his son dropped artwork for the album cover but it didn't make any hint to being new or old music. Some assumed it was maybe remixes or remasters of his songs from the OG games but turns out it's just the original songs entirely. The only unfortunate thing is he didn't do every track in Spyro 3, so that game doesn't have the complete soundtrack officially released still.

Well by know I meant I've not personally met him at all rather than being aware of his existence prior to your last post. XD
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,950
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Seeing my girlfriend on Sunday.

(It's her birthday on Tuesday, so I've got some presents to give to her!)
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,950 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Seeing my girlfriend on Sunday.

(It's her birthday on Tuesday, so I've got some presents to give to her!)
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Ooh! I hope y'all do something lovely together and she loves your gifts! ^_^

Looking forward to many things at this point:
  • Attending GDQ in person! (There are MANY things I look forward to in regards to this)
  • Catching up with friends that we haven't done so in a while with
  • Participating in Shoujo's next community night. It sounded like a lot of fun but I had to attend an IRL party instead this past time.
  • Memorial Day weekend, just for the extra day off ROFL
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Ooh! I hope y'all do something lovely together and she loves your gifts! ^_^

Looking forward to many things at this point:
  • Attending GDQ in person! (There are MANY things I look forward to in regards to this)
  • Catching up with friends that we haven't done so in a while with
  • Participating in Shoujo's next community night. It sounded like a lot of fun but I had to attend an IRL party instead this past time.
  • Memorial Day weekend, just for the extra day off ROFL
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
June 10th because of two CD's and Mario Strikers Battle League releasing then, and there might be more I don't know yet that could, because I was throwing my hands in disbelief when I discovered their dates. LOL Ah, a week later another CD I want is releasing too, dang. Another good year for music in my spectrum? Yes.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
June 10th because of two CD's and Mario Strikers Battle League releasing then, and there might be more I don't know yet that could, because I was throwing my hands in disbelief when I discovered their dates. LOL Ah, a week later another CD I want is releasing too, dang. Another good year for music in my spectrum? Yes.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Not much right now honestly, but I am looking forward to seeing more of Obi-Wan Kenobi and seeing if anything cool comes out from the upcoming NotE3 presentations. ^_^

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Not much right now honestly, but I am looking forward to seeing more of Obi-Wan Kenobi and seeing if anything cool comes out from the upcoming NotE3 presentations. ^_^
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
I'm looking forward to the future I don't know what going to happen, but I am going to be positive. I say this mainly because I feel like it getting to a point where I am in the dark. Gasp
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
I'm looking forward to the future I don't know what going to happen, but I am going to be positive. I say this mainly because I feel like it getting to a point where I am in the dark. Gasp

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What Are You Looking Forward To After Covid Ends? Moonface 7 4,101 Oct 7th, 2020, 10:59 PM
Last Post: Moonface